The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Wiiware 150 Coins

silly question, I bought a 3DS, and registered it on the site using the systems serial number. Do I need a separate club nintendo code from inside the box? Because it didnt give me ANY points?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']silly question, I bought a 3DS, and registered it on the site using the systems serial number. Do I need a separate club nintendo code from inside the box? Because it didnt give me ANY points?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you need both to get the coins.

woo hoo I finally got it with a few calls to nintendo. They said they will make this a "one time exception" and credit me with the coins. Muwahahaha.

By the way this game looks GREAT... seriously Im loving how this looks. its much better and crisper than loading up the cartridge. I actually personally think the graphics are better than twilight princess on an HD TV.

[quote name='jshawnd']I had the same problem, but then I opened the pack-in game (Mario Kart), entered the code from that, and got the 100 points.[/QUOTE]

My Mario Kart bundle had a 160 point code slip in the console box for the entire bundle, nothing in the game case. I'm not sure there's supposed to be anything in the game case.

bread's done
Back