The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword 19.99 at Kmart expires 6/01

Having just bought this at Best Buy a couple months ago for $20, I have to say that I love this game. I really disliked the controls at first but once you master them the game is awesome. I am actually looking forward to similar controls, just more refined. This game is certainly worth $20 for any Zelda fan. Give it a chance and don't let the controls ruin it for you, they may take a little time to get used too but it's worth it.

[quote name='Super Sonic']With or without the music CD?[/QUOTE]

If it's a kmart no one ever shops at, with. If they got restocked after people cleared their stock out, without.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Been this price for almost a month now, I thought everyone already knew no?[/QUOTE]

No. I'm guessing this is a Kmart only price? It's still $36~ on Amazon and $40 used at GameStop.

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Been this price for almost a month now, I thought everyone already knew no?[/QUOTE]

It was discussed as part of the StarFox 3ds sale, but wasn't its own thread.

went to two stores in manhattan (8th street and 34th street) None of em had it, and then you cant even find em online at kmart.com either -_-;;

Serious question, is there actually a version of Skyward Sword that doesn't have the music CD? I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever seen at any store has had it but maybe I've lucked out on that.

[quote name='DiaperDandee']Serious question, is there actually a version of Skyward Sword that doesn't have the music CD? I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever seen at any store has had it but maybe I've lucked out on that.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think there was since I've never seen it but as some CAGs said there is, I did a bit of seaching and appearantly, they did make copies without the music CD.
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9099507
At Amazon w/o music CD
At Amazon w/ music CD

I just went and picked up a copy at Kmart. It's not like marquee Nintendo games normally go as low as $20.

Just picked this up, and it does include the music CD. Didn't realize I needed a MotionPlus Wiimote to play the damn thing, though. Dang it!

[quote name='Javil']Just picked this up, and it does include the music CD. Didn't realize I needed a MotionPlus Wiimote to play the damn thing, though. Dang it![/QUOTE]

Lol, the same thing happened to me. Really bummed me out.. had to order one online and wait that much longer to play the damn game.

I tried to call my Kmart yesterday to see if they had any and of course was on hold forever, I finally hung up and said "fuck it."

bread's done
Back