The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collecter's Ed. Guide

Dang, it's like twice as long as the Nintendo Power one.

Is there a reason to avoid this one in favor of NP or vice versa? Some of the extras on this one sound cool, but I'm mianlky getting it for art rather than walkthrough, which the official Nintendo seems like it may do better.

Well, it's $30. That's reason enough for me. ;) My uses for it are about the same. And I don't really need a big honkin hardcover guide taking up the space of 3 or 4 guides.

You too can own a guide for 60% of the cost of the game!

Really now... are guide makers so desperate for sales that every big game is going to get this $30 guide treatment?

Usually I wouldn't pay this much for a damn guide.. but for Zelda, I just have to do it. The geek in me won't let me pass this up. Hardcover, cloth map goodness.

And thats why it will be rare in 2-4 years going for $50 alone... Everyone will pass and they will get buried next to ET somewhere.

I actually ordered one of these as well from amazon. I also got the NP guide with the CD on its way soon too.

I couldn't pass it up. I collect for Zelda stuff and this has a cloth map and everything. Plus it is hard cover!

Zelda stuff....... mmmmmm :drool:

[quote name='Sancho1978']Usually I wouldn't pay this much for a damn guide.. but for Zelda, I just have to do it. The geek in me won't let me pass this up. Hardcover, cloth map goodness.[/QUOTE]

Exactly how I feel. I don't think this will be around to drop to a penny either.

bread's done
Back