The LG Chocolate Poll

Does it really matter? If someone is going to judge you on the cell phone you picked, is that someone you really want to associate with?

[quote name='jlseal']Does it really matter? If someone is going to judge you on the cell phone you picked, is that someone you really want to associate with?[/QUOTE]

Better yet why do you care what some stranger thinks of your phone.

[quote name='Graystone']Better yet why do you care what some stranger thinks of your phone.[/QUOTE]They might think that he's teh gayz0rz!!!1!!11

This has been done before, and we came to the same conclussion that you'd be an idiot for caring what someone else thought, pertaining to personal cell phone.

You should really care if your gonna like the phone at all. I bought this for myself and I really don't care for it. It's a neat looking phone and the MP3 is cool since I never had it before. Also making my own ringtones is really sweet.

The thing I hate the most is it randomly dials peoples numbers. I'll stick the phone in my pocket and then I look at it and it say's I've been on a call to so and so for 15 mins. It does lock itself but it still makes calls without you knowing.

[quote name='pimpinc333']You should really care if your gonna like the phone at all. I bought this for myself and I really don't care for it. It's a neat looking phone and the MP3 is cool since I never had it before. Also making my own ringtones is really sweet.

The thing I hate the most is it randomly dials peoples numbers. I'll stick the phone in my pocket and then I look at it and it say's I've been on a call to so and so for 15 mins. It does lock itself but it still makes calls without you knowing.[/QUOTE]
Start locking it manually. Should solve your problem.

[quote name='sleepwalkers']Seconded. The Chocolate isn't your best option. It's like the RAZR: Style over substance.[/QUOTE]

ha ha, ironically I have a RAZR V3m. I was going to get a diferent one with my plan, but the RAZR was ttoally free (no rebate stuff) and I actually like the wideness of it due to its slim design (which I also like as it takes up less space in my pocket). However, I agree, there are WAY better phones in the realm of functionality out there.

The concept of an mp3-playing phone is pretty lame. If you want to listen to music portably, get an mp3 player, and then buy a nice phone.

Granted, the OP didn't mention that he wanted one for music listening purposes, but someone else mentioned the phone/music combo.

[quote name='prmononoke']The concept of an mp3-playing phone is pretty lame. If you want to listen to music portably, get an mp3 player, and then buy a nice phone.

Granted, the OP didn't mention that he wanted one for music listening purposes, but someone else mentioned the phone/music combo.[/QUOTE]
For me it's really why would I ever need a MP3 player? Anywhere I go there is already music I can listen to there. No need for myself personally to buy an MP3 player since I see it as a watse. But it is nice to have on my phone just to mess around with. I rarely use it but when I do it's cool.

[quote name='prmononoke']The concept of an mp3-playing phone is pretty lame. If you want to listen to music portably, get an mp3 player, and then buy a nice phone.

Granted, the OP didn't mention that he wanted one for music listening purposes, but someone else mentioned the phone/music combo.[/quote]

Why would I get an MP3 player and have to carry 2 things around at once instead of just one? That's stupid, what a waste of money and space, I'd rather get a $30 phone that is also an MP3 player than a free phone and a $400 MP3 player.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Why would I get an MP3 player and have to carry 2 things around at once instead of just one? That's stupid, what a waste of money and space, I'd rather get a $30 phone that is also an MP3 player than a free phone and a $400 MP3 player.[/quote]

Because phones don't give you much memory for your music.

I would be able to fill up a phone pretty quickly. I'm almost out of space on my 30GB iPod.

bread's done
Back