The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GuardianE']Just curious, where's the info coming from? Are they posting about them on their forums?

I'm looking to buy some of these now, but the latest two aren't all that appealing to me. Not very memorable. I'm glad they're deciding to expand the lineup.[/QUOTE]

The forums for the actual Bioware store. Their representative posts often and updates on the status of Lithographs, figures, etc.

Whoa, did anyone notice the Grunt, Thane and Tali lithos? Randomly checked the store just now and saw them for the first time, already out of stock. Must have sold out within a day. All 3 look amazing.

[quote name='anteis24']Whoa, did anyone notice the Grunt, Thane and Tali lithos? Randomly checked the store just now and saw them for the first time, already out of stock. Must have sold out within a day. All 3 look amazing.[/QUOTE]

Those are just placeholders for now. Post from bioware on their forums from earlier today.

Available for Pre-Sale Very Soon:

Thane - Tali - Grunt

Images will be available shortly. We will offer an opportunity to purchase all three together on Friday with indiviidual Lithographs going on sale the following week.

Additional details to follow...

Good to know, thanks. Will be keeping my eyes out for them.

[quote name='Lexicon']Those are just placeholders for now. Post from bioware on their forums from earlier today.

Thane - Tali - Grunt

Images will be available shortly. We will offer an opportunity to purchase all three together on Friday with indiviidual Lithographs going on sale the following week.

Additional details to follow...[/QUOTE]

Thanks Lexi for the info. I'll have to pick up some of those upcoming lithographs. And probably a Dragon Age 2 litho while I'm at it

Those new lithos are very nice! I'm talking about the ME2 character ones. The Grunt and Thane ones would probably scare my kids who share a game room/play room with me. But, that Tali one....ooh la la...

Put out a Garrus one like that and I'd buy 10 of 'em. I know they had a Garrus one already, but I didn't care for that piece of art.

[quote name='BargainGamer']Are these going to be valuable one day? Or are they just more of a collectors item?[/QUOTE]

The older ones are already selling for $200+ and they retailed for 29.95. Someone sold two in one auction for $600 a few weeks ago. So yes, I'd say some are already pretty valuable. Wish I knew this when I had access to buy all of them, but hindsight is 20/20.

Have they sold any other mini litho's before this recent bunch? I ordered the ME2 figures and they got pushed back into nov/dec according to biowares email. In the email they said since there was a delay they would send me 2 pack of lithos, Normandy and illusive man. Wanted to know if these were sold before or if that are just exclusive to this delay.

The email I received:

We have just been informed by our action figure manufacturer (DC Direct) that there will be a significant delay in the release date for your ME2 Action Figures. This delay affects all stores selling this product. The exact release date has not been confirmed, but it will likely be in late November or December of this year.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. To thank you for your patience, we will add to your order, free of charge, a Mini Lithograph 2-Pack, containing a Normandy and an Illusive Man.

lol i bought two each of the collectors,afterlife,and illusive man and then one of the purple zombie dragons for dragon age. i dont care on the me2 lithos just knew they would sky rocket and really wanted to frame the dragon for dragon age(im a HUGE dragon lover) sold one set on ebay already for 360$ after shipping n fees. already more then made back what i paid for everything which was 233$. honestly though with the production changes now from 300ish prints to 500. i cant see the lithos going nuts(notables being citadel,normandy,illusive,and garrus.) not to mention that increased the price from 29.99 and it was only 3$ shipping before.

they are making mini lithos of all the past releases. this is to brovvy and its also why i decided on selling the ones i got. although since i made so much on the one set i might actually keep illusive and just sell the afterlife and collectors. i basically wanted to come out with enough to make back what i paid and be able to spend the 100-150$ that itll cost to frame the dragon litho.

[quote name='Lexicon']Those are just placeholders for now. Post from bioware on their forums from earlier today.

Thane - Tali - Grunt

Additional details to follow...[/QUOTE]

did these go in and out of stock within 12 hours? or are they still not released?

[quote name='confoosious']did these go in and out of stock within 12 hours? or are they still not released?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering that too guess we got a answer.

[quote name='brodyy']
The email I received:

We have just been informed by our action figure manufacturer (DC Direct) that there will be a significant delay in the release date for your ME2 Action Figures. This delay affects all stores selling this product. The exact release date has not been confirmed, but it will likely be in late November or December of this year.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. To thank you for your patience, we will add to your order, free of charge, a Mini Lithograph 2-Pack, containing a Normandy and an Illusive Man.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Normandy AND Illusive Man mini-lithos? Yes, please! I hadn't heard about those before.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']whoa, whoa, whoa! Normandy and illusive man mini-lithos? Yes, please! I hadn't heard about those before.[/quote]
holy crap! fucking lucky >_>

I'm probably going to sell my Illusive man signed litho if they're going to sell a "mini" version of it. It's unsigned and not limited, but I just love the artwork of it. I haven't even played ME2 yet, lol

Aaaaand they're gone. That was fast.

They are restocking another 100 today at 5PM MDT, from what the Bioware forum says. And the rest of the 300 are going on sale (individually) in mid-November.

I got two sets FTW. THESE sold out faster than practically anything else I think, except for normandy, I believe the past record was several hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']So these were never available individually this afternoon?[/QUOTE]

Seems like only the set was available. I never saw the individual lithos.

[quote name='sabanoo']Seems like only the set was available. I never saw the individual lithos.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, the individual lithos will be available mid-November. Keep a watch on the Bioware forums if you really want them -- they announce the exact release times there.

well, there isn't any new ME2 stuff, but there is some new Dragon Age stuff. They are selling a big print of a Da2 scene for 50.

FYI, Bioware store is selling the first 100 batch of character lithos (Tali, Grunt, and Thane), at 1:00pm EST, then at 7:00pm EST.

Print run of 500 a piece, signed and numbered by the artist. 100 Tali's sold out in about 20 minutes or so.

50 Grunt and 33 Thane are still available. So, at the end of the day today, they will have sold 400 of these. I wonder what they're doing with the last 100?

Is Tali the most desired of that bunch? I don't know much about the game (hopefully I will in January). I kind of want Thane, mostly because it looks the coolest to me.

Oh dang, I am totally going to be F5ing the crap out of the site at 6PM EST...MUST...HAVE....TALI....

I am actually still waiting for my Kirkwall Gate litho to arrive.

bread's done
Back