The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']It's 1 per person now.

I'm getting Miranda and Tali in the mail this week. I hope they're not all bent up.[/QUOTE]

You got a Tali? Dang, I'm so envious! Tali was the one I wanted the most of the set. Is it crazy that I'm willing to spend $200 for a Tali but cant even find one TO buy? Crazy, I know...

[quote name='blahtastic']You got a Tali? Dang, I'm so envious! Tali was the one I wanted the most of the set. Is it crazy that I'm willing to spend $200 for a Tali but cant even find one TO buy? Crazy, I know...[/QUOTE]

I saw an auction sitting at $109 last I checked. You might get lucky.

thanks to the Check 4 Change plugin, i snagged Normandy, Tali, and Miranda/Legion last week.

I think I am done buying ME2 Lithos. (Of course I'll probably pick up the next set..)

[quote name='Gamegod2x'] If anything, once you get one i highly recommend getting it framed professionally, it will cost you a chunk of change but i believe it is worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I, at one point, was really into collecting Civil War art... John Paul Strain, Joe Umble, Mort Kunstler... The framing job usually cost $200 to $300 and the print was $150. But they're striking. No one ever comes over and doesn't comment of the prints and the framing. A good framing job sets of a print like nothing else.

[quote name='blahtastic']I was just wondering but any updates on the status? The order I placed for a Miranda/Legion is still not showing. I'm getting worried that since I placed an order for Legion the previous day, this order would get cancelled...and I really, really wanted the Miranda one, too...*sigh*[/QUOTE]

I just got confirmation emails of shipment of the three character lithos I ordered...if you havent received them already hopefully youll get them soon.

[quote name='convergecrew']I just got confirmation emails of shipment of the three character lithos I ordered...if you havent received them already hopefully youll get them soon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I still haven't heard anything yet. I just realized that I wound up placing 2 orders for the Miranda/Legion set. When I was in the payment field, my screen somehow cleared out (I'm doing this at work) so I thought it was work restrictions screwing around with the connection and that it didnt go through so I went and did it again. I *think* I may have gone and actually made 2 paypal orders so it got both cancelled. I pray that's not the case...but I guess we'll have to wait and see. *sigh*. This sucks! I really wanted the Miranda one, too. :(

[quote name='blahtastic']Thanks, I still haven't heard anything yet. I just realized that I wound up placing 2 orders for the Miranda/Legion set. When I was in the payment field, my screen somehow cleared out (I'm doing this at work) so I thought it was work restrictions screwing around with the connection and that it didnt go through so I went and did it again. I *think* I may have gone and actually made 2 paypal orders so it got both cancelled. I pray that's not the case...but I guess we'll have to wait and see. *sigh*. This sucks! I really wanted the Miranda one, too. :([/QUOTE]

If you get lucky and end up with two sets, I'll gladly buy the other set from you. ;)

[quote name='iPhone']If you get lucky and end up with two sets, I'll gladly buy the other set from you. ;)[/QUOTE]

In the VERY rare case that I DO get 2 sets, the Miranda is going to wind up being my friend's birthday present, which is coming up soon. You ARE welcome to the Legion one, though. :)

[quote name='smellmybutt']Have they reprinted the Normandy one yet? That's the only one I really want.[/QUOTE]

I really want the Normandy too. I don't care if it's the mini. Anyways...I'm inches away from ordering the 5 pack mini-lithos. I'm still debating whether I should get them or save the money for a 3DS.

[quote name='epicjas0n']I really want the Normandy too. I don't care if it's the mini. Anyways...I'm inches away from ordering the 5 pack mini-lithos. I'm still debating whether I should get them or save the money for a 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Don't want to burst your bubble, but...Normandy mini is sold out, too. Closest thing you can get is a citadel mini. However, if you check the store's facebook page, there is a little bit of talk of possibly releasing posters (rather than lithos).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Treehouse-Brand-Stores/145552758828606

[quote name='blahtastic']Thanks, I still haven't heard anything yet. I just realized that I wound up placing 2 orders for the Miranda/Legion set. When I was in the payment field, my screen somehow cleared out (I'm doing this at work) so I thought it was work restrictions screwing around with the connection and that it didnt go through so I went and did it again. I *think* I may have gone and actually made 2 paypal orders so it got both cancelled. I pray that's not the case...but I guess we'll have to wait and see. *sigh*. This sucks! I really wanted the Miranda one, too. :([/QUOTE]

Damn, that does suck..if it makes you feel any better, i missed out on the Miranda one too. :drool:

[quote name='MarkHawk']I like Lithos better. Little more adult and looks a little better on the wall IMO[/QUOTE]

once you're out of college, you can't put posters on your walls anymore.

kinda amateurish. Looks more like a poster than a print.

it's a completely different art style but just look how awesome Normandy is in comparison:

NormandySR2.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']once you're out of college, you can't put posters on your walls anymore.[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you. Framed 'art' on the other hand.... :D I wish I saw this thread sooner some of those lithos are awesome.

[quote name='confoosious']kinda amateurish. Looks more like a poster than a print.

it's a completely different art style but just look how awesome Normandy is in comparison:

NormandySR2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's a poster not a lithograph. I wouldn't really say it's amateur though, they were going for a specific art style with it. Sort of a retro political look.

They also have a few others like this uncharted one:

drakes-adventure-tours-uncharted-print-01_medium.jpg

[quote name='confoosious']kinda amateurish. Looks more like a poster than a print.

NormandySR2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that Normandy looks amazing. I'm kicking myself for not getting one of the minis when I had the chance.

[quote name='epicjas0n']Yeah, that Normandy looks amazing. I'm kicking myself for not getting one of the minis when I had the chance.[/QUOTE]

The minis arent a limited print run. Most likely its just a matter of waiting till they print more for sale. The tali minis have sold out a few times only to come back eventually. Just keep checking the store!

[quote name='confoosious']once you're out of college, you can't put posters on your walls anymore.[/QUOTE]

haha i agree. You can put a poster in a frame but it still have the same classy look to it as a framed litho...Treehouse did say that they might reprint the litho art as large posters though, Im sure those will look good.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got my Legion and Legion/Miranda lithos. All 3 have a ding on one or more corners - though won't be a big deal once framed.[/QUOTE]

I got my double pack as well and there's a crease in one corner.

I used to complain to Bioware about it but now i realize this is just the way it is now.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got my Legion and Legion/Miranda lithos. All 3 have a ding on one or more corners - though won't be a big deal once framed.[/QUOTE]
Yea same exact thing here. When I ordered a while back they all came fine, these have slightly off edges as mentioned. Definitely will fix itself though once framed.

Yea, i don't think ive gotten a full size litho without at least a ding - had to get mini lithos replaced as well since the whole package got bent in half in transit.

[quote name='convergecrew']The minis arent a limited print run. Most likely its just a matter of waiting till they print more for sale. The tali minis have sold out a few times only to come back eventually. Just keep checking the store![/QUOTE]

Yay...I asked them on their facebook page and they said they should be back in April.

[quote name='confoosious']I got my double pack as well and there's a crease in one corner.

I used to complain to Bioware about it but now i realize this is just the way it is now.[/QUOTE]

For this batch, it wouldn't really matter if you complained. This was the final batch of Miranda, Legion, Grunt, Thane, Tali, and Normandy. No more left for replacement.

[quote name='dualedge2']For this batch, it wouldn't really matter if you complained. This was the final batch of Miranda, Legion, Grunt, Thane, Tali, and Normandy. No more left for replacement.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I didn't bother.

I'd say marriage is the deciding factor instead of college :cool:

[quote name='epicjas0n']Yay...I asked them on their facebook page and they said they should be back in April.[/QUOTE]

Nice...I got a Miranda and Tali mini-lithos along with my Thane, Grunt, and Legion full-sized lithos, and I gotta say the I think the print quality on the minis arent quite as good as the full-sized ones. Dont get me wrong, they look great, but its something about the resolution or clarity of the print that seems lower quality. The full-size ones are just so beautifully printed and colored that it becomes quite obvious.

Not complaining, just an observation.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, i don't think ive gotten a full size litho without at least a ding - had to get mini lithos replaced as well since the whole package got bent in half in transit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I got 4 full sized lithos in the mail yesterday and all of them had dings in one corner or another. really not a big deal (not as bad a crease down the middle!!) so its probably rare chance that the post office will handle your package nicely enough to prevent corner dings.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The N7/Illusive Man mini litho pack is back in stock for those looking for it.

(sorry if this is old news, didn't check in a while)[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for these to come back. I REALLY liked Illusive man. thanks for the heads up =)

I think this is one of the best looking lithos I've seen for ME2. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get one before they sell out this time.

[quote name='smellmybutt']I think this is one of the best looking lithos I've seen for ME2. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get one before they sell out this time.[/QUOTE]
yeah i've missed out on all the others...I gotta get this one atleast x.x

bread's done
Back