The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']Looks like Treehouse is getting ready to go with Alice lithographs too - http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

A bunch coming soon(or a $280 preorder for all 8 w/American McGee's signature).
Obviously im already a fan of the alice art
2011-03-14_22-35-59_66.jpg
I will probably order Vale of Tears and/or Queensland Gate[/QUOTE]

Those are much much much better than the crappy tear drop one.

That 8-pack is very nice, and very rare too being limited to 50. I can see them fetching a lot in the resale market. It's too high for me though, and shipping appears to be $33, plus $10 tax.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That 8-pack is very nice, and very rare too being limited to 50. I can see them fetching a lot in the resale market. It's too high for me though, and shipping appears to be $33, plus $10 tax.[/QUOTE]

They sold 1 so far. How long have they been available?

I like about half of the litho, but the fact that they are signed also by McGee and they are limited to 50 make them kinda appealing to me anyway :hot:

[quote name='phoenix529']Anybody receive The Team yet? I'm still "Pending Fulfillment".[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing on the BioWare forums they wouldn't ship until July 1st at the earliest.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone thinks we should convert this thread into a wiki for better organization on order statuses and release dates?[/QUOTE]Done.

There are several thread on the bioware boards specifcally for lithograph info and store release dates....and I know most of the release date info is handed to the thread makers directly from the store people

[quote name='6er']There are several thread on the bioware boards specifcally for lithograph info and store release dates....and I know most of the release date info is handed to the thread makers directly from the store people[/QUOTE]

Not as much anymore. Bioware Jedi, the mod has been gone for a little while and now the only employee I've seen was Ms Domino. Lately I noticed updates on Facebook but not on the forums. This thread will be able to have all the important updates without anyone needing to go hunting for info.

[quote name='phoenix529']Anybody receive The Team yet? I'm still "Pending Fulfillment".[/QUOTE]

Where do you see "Pending Fulfillment" for your transaction / order?

When I originally ordered I got the confirmation email with the BWR number and the receipt for payment, but when I log into my store account on the bioware store website it only shows my old transaction from January.

I too heard that they were supposed to ship by July 1st but I guess it didn't happen. Really hoping I don't have any issues with my order because I am really looking forward to the team lithograph.

Went to Michaels today for kicks to ask a custom frame for The Team litho.....would be $250, and thats after their current 60% off promo.

Sounds like their $40 40 x 27 poster frame + some matting might be the way to go with this one.

has anyone got shipping confirmatino for archangel litho? My order status is closed.. But there's no tracking, and I was charged too after placing the order

I also talked to them about framing with a matte and my store quoted an estimate around $200 after the 60% off.

I own like 5 of the poster frames you are talking about, the 27x40. They are alright but pretty much cardboard and plastic with cheap snap on sides made of plastic. They are perfect for movie posters but I dont think they are the way to go for the lithograph.

I doubt you could even fit a matte underneath because it might push the plastic up too high and not allow the snap on sides to fit. I want to frame this sucker as this is my first legit lithograph, but $200 is way too steep.

Good news for anybody waiting for their Archangel Litho, I just an e-mail from bioware confirming it's been shipped :)

Any word on the team litho shipment? I read on the Bioware boards that they were supposed to be shipped either last Friday or this past Monday.

[quote name='D.Choy']I also talked to them about framing with a matte and my store quoted an estimate around $200 after the 60% off.

I own like 5 of the poster frames you are talking about, the 27x40. They are alright but pretty much cardboard and plastic with cheap snap on sides made of plastic. They are perfect for movie posters but I dont think they are the way to go for the lithograph.

I doubt you could even fit a matte underneath because it might push the plastic up too high and not allow the snap on sides to fit. I want to frame this sucker as this is my first legit lithograph, but $200 is way too steep.[/QUOTE]

You can't fit a mat in store-bought frames (unless they already come with them, which frames the size we need don't).

[quote name='Pookymeister']Went to Michaels today for kicks to ask a custom frame for The Team litho.....would be $250, and thats after their current 60% off promo.

Sounds like their $40 40 x 27 poster frame + some matting might be the way to go with this one.[/QUOTE]

Not surprised - the cost to have my signed Aperture Laboratories litho custom-framed was over $350. It looks absolutely incredible and it's huge, but... it was expensive.

Would I do it again? Yes, but I'd wait for a coupon next time ;)

Some people got shipping confirmation for the Team lithos and some didn't. I am one of those that have yet to receive shipping confirmation.

I still think mine shipped, but my order doesn't even show up on the bioware store to begin with. Maybe they shipped all of them and not everyone was given notice.

[quote name='Hoffy']Just got mine shipping confirmation this morning, I was one of the people who didn't get it yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Same situation for me. Got mine this morning, didn't get it yesterday.

got my archangel one. They actually packaged it so the corners could not get bent in any way shape or form. Hopefully my team litho comes like that.

I believe the mini litho 5-character pack is no longer available, although you can buy them separately still. And there are 2 new Portal 2 lithographs (signed and limited to 100) in the Valve store. Pretty sweet looking to be honest, but also pricey.

Got my team lithograph today. :D It's awesome!! Can't wait to get this sucker framed. What's weird is I heard that it was first come first serve with the numbering. I got my order in the first batch of 225 and my # is 332. So it must be random. Not that I care about a number. It's the print/signature I want :)

I wanted the Team Litho. I may end up being raped on Ebay for one.

I have the Archangel. I had to pick it up at the Post Office, too big for the mailbox. Hobby Lobby said they could frame it for $70~$150, going to get quotes from local framers, too.

Don't pay more than $200 unless you're going balls out!

Edit: Scratch that. People wanting $350+ for the Team Litho. No way in hell. I might try to snag one of Thane, though.

'Cause we all know Thane's a Hoss.

I gotta give them credit for learning from previous mistakes with the packaging. Just got my Archangel litho and that sucker was never going to budge in the box. Extra cardboard to prevent corner crumpling and taped down the bagged litho to an extra panel of cardboard; all of it in an oversized package so it sits dead center in the box. Sure beats the previous packaging.

Just ordered my frame. Double Matting and a dark metallic wood frame. Even with 60% off it was a small fortune but it's worth it. I took the lithograph with me though, I rather finish it off myself when I get the frame. There's tiny print on the paper receipt that says A.C. Moore isn't responsible for lost or stolen merchandise during framing up to $250 of the value of the picture. I'm sure other places are the same and I don't feel like having to buy another one on ebay:)

Damn, this thing looks so freakin nice. I really, really, really wish I had gotten a 2nd one to sell off...originally I bought it for the purpose of selling it but now...@#$%!!!

I just got mine and while I must say it looks fantastic - my jaw dropped at the packaging. One of the white ends dropped off my tube in transit and I had two pieces of packing tape keeping it in (thank God no water damage, it got delivered today in a freaking torrential downpour).

I just need to assess the damage and decide if I can live with it - it has a slightly folded corner and a crinkle along the top. My only qualm with trading it in is that it's my first sub-20 litho (I only have 5 so far, but they look great framed in my 'man cave').

I'm pretty sure it was random... I was part of the 2nd round of Archangel and I ended up with 145.

I do like the new packaging, my game nice and safe, free or bent corners.

Treehouse is running a promotion for SDCC, offering discount codes until the 26th.

Alice - CCSD11AMR (25% off)
Mass Effect-CCSD11ME (15% off $50+)
Dragon Age - CCSD11DA (15% off $50+)
Dante's Inferno/Dead Space - CCSD11DS (25% off)

The Alice code knocks $70 off of the 8 pack of lithos, if anyone was looking into it.

[quote name='takotchi']It's also smaller and appears to lack the foil accents.[/QUOTE]

Yah, I'm okay with that, though. It's spend $40 or get gouged out the rear for the signed print.

:bouncy: I'm excited. It's on the way with 2 mini lithos (Normandy and Thane). Got all the ones I wanted.

[quote name='confoosious']unsigned prints have no collectors value when signed prints were previously released.

It's like a second printing book on paperback.[/QUOTE]

Okay, and? I'm not in it for the collector's value, resale, etc. I'm in it because they are pretty cool and will put them on my wall in my mancave.

Yeah, I buy the lithos because I actually like the look of them, not because of how much they'll be worth. Some people on here just buys up and keeps them in their cardboard box. I actually prefer the size of this unsigned one over the signed one personally

bread's done
Back