The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']unsigned prints have no collectors value when signed prints were previously released.

It's like a second printing book on paperback.[/QUOTE]

I love how you actually think it matters to him that it isn't signed :roll:

[quote name='Brenex']I love how you actually think it matters to him that it isn't signed :roll:[/QUOTE]

Apparently it doesn't. I just figured anyone paying $50+ for anything would be cognizant of the value.

Plenty of value in enjoying the art on your wall even if it isn't signed. The lithographs quality is exactly the same, signature or not

[quote name='confoosious']Apparently it doesn't. I just figured anyone paying $50+ for anything would be cognizant of the value.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for you. You guys are assuming these will be worth something even though they are a planned collectible. If he enjoys it, more power to him.

[quote name='sharhazod']Treehouse is running a promotion for SDCC, offering discount codes until the 26th.

Alice - CCSD11AMR (25% off)
Mass Effect-CCSD11ME (15% off $50+)
Dragon Age - CCSD11DA (15% off $50+)
Dante's Inferno/Dead Space - CCSD11DS (25% off)

The Alice code knocks $70 off of the 8 pack of lithos, if anyone was looking into it.[/QUOTE]
thanks! I'm finally gonna order the Arishock/Meredith 2 pack from DA. $46 for both sounds good to me.

[quote name='slowdive21']Same goes for you. You guys are assuming these will be worth something even though they are a planned collectible. If he enjoys it, more power to him.[/QUOTE]

Most collectors don't really care if it's "worth something" in terms of reselling. But a lot like knowing they have something that's "worth something" because it means they have something that other people covet and would be willing to pay good money for. Think of it as a bonus perk in addition to owning something you like a lot.

Nobody can predict what these things will be worth. Citadel sells for $500 while Korlus sells for $50.

If you want the smaller unsigned one for your wall -- that's fine. But there's a reason why people value signed and numbered lithos more. It's not like I'm making up the fact that it's more valuable. It simply is. Just as a first printing is more valuable than a second printing of a book.

But if you want to read the book just to read the book, then it doesn't matter. But to those where it does matter, it's more valuable. If you don't care, you don't care.

Not to take away from the discussion, but is anyone planning on getting their Team lithograph framed?

I've done some measurements and I measured the lithograph to be 39x22" and not 39.5x22". Can anyone confirm this as well?

Also is $149.95 plus 17.95 reasonable to frame this sucker? My projected frame is going to mat the lithograph and of course be acid free. The glass will be UV protected and non-reflective.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

[quote name='D.Choy']Not to take away from the discussion, but is anyone planning on getting their Team lithograph framed?

I've done some measurements and I measured the lithograph to be 39x22" and not 39.5x22". Can anyone confirm this as well?

Also is $149.95 plus 17.95 reasonable to frame this sucker? My projected frame is going to mat the lithograph and of course be acid free. The glass will be UV protected and non-reflective.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you might want to talk to Sue at www.hollywoodposterframes.com.

I actually called her and talked to her. Got a quote and put in the order for the 4 lithos I have. It cost me a total of what it would have been for a traditional framer to do one! I'm hoping it's a good value, I'll certainly let folks know how it pans out because framing the 18x24 prints would be around $60 for an archival grade frame.

I have marketing from when I worked at Gamestop and a few of the items are SUPER nice including the 24" x 24" signage that hangs above the major game sections. The marketing is being made these days on crappy cardboard, but the ones I have are double sided and printed on a heavy print/plastic type mix. I have the ones for Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Halo ODST, and Bioshock 2. I also have the 33" x 48" window banners for Final Fantasy XIII, one with Snow and one with Lightning.

This size and quality stuff is hard to find, or would be costly, and I want to get them framed now after investing in some other stuff. I have high hopes for this framing vendor and I haven't seen any bad press online and they have a very reliable ebay account, too.

My fave ME2 poster until I get my Lithos framed.
2011-07-21_19-33-09_498.png

[quote name='TheKbob']Sounds like you might want to talk to Sue at www.hollywoodposterframes.com.

I actually called her and talked to her. Got a quote and put in the order for the 4 lithos I have. It cost me a total of what it would have been for a traditional framer to do one! I'm hoping it's a good value, I'll certainly let folks know how it pans out because framing the 18x24 prints would be around $60 for an archival grade frame.

I have marketing from when I worked at Gamestop and a few of the items are SUPER nice including the 24" x 24" signage that hangs above the major game sections. The marketing is being made these days on crappy cardboard, but the ones I have are double sided and printed on a heavy print/plastic type mix. I have the ones for Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Halo ODST, and Bioshock 2. I also have the 33" x 48" window banners for Final Fantasy XIII, one with Snow and one with Lightning.

This size and quality stuff is hard to find, or would be costly, and I want to get them framed now after investing in some other stuff. I have high hopes for this framing vendor and I haven't seen any bad press online and they have a very reliable ebay account, too.

My fave ME2 poster until I get my Lithos framed.
2011-07-21_19-33-09_498.png
[/QUOTE]

I'm always wondering about these online dealers and the claim of reflection/UV free glass. I mean you go into a framing store and there is only one manufacturer that sell these that I know of and they sell it for $100+.

Anyone tested these glasses?

[quote name='gamingdroid']I'm always wondering about these online dealers and the claim of reflection/UV free glass. I mean you go into a framing store and there is only one manufacturer that sell these that I know of and they sell it for $100+.

Anyone tested these glasses?[/QUOTE]

You mean the stuff Tru Vue makes? Is it really sold for $100+? That's quite a mark-up... I know it doesn't cost anywhere near that much for them to buy.

[quote name='TheKbob']Sounds like you might want to talk to Sue at www.hollywoodposterframes.com.

[/QUOTE]

It's funny you mention Sue because I've been emailing her and just called her today. It's looking to be around $159 with the Archival frame, custom mat, and UV reflective plexi.

Glad you recommend her because she seems pretty legit.

[quote name='gamingdroid']I'm always wondering about these online dealers and the claim of reflection/UV free glass. I mean you go into a framing store and there is only one manufacturer that sell these that I know of and they sell it for $100+.

Anyone tested these glasses?[/QUOTE]

Like everything retail, markup!

The woman, Sue, I spoke with was very friendly and stated that this was done with minimal profit as its a side gig to supply the movie industry with frames as needed. Like I said, I did some background snooping and that's what I have found out. Lots of folks recommending her services.

I think the frame styles fit what we are framing. I went with the Satin Black metal frames as I want the colors to pop and I'm going to have 2 big lithos, 2 mini lithos, and my marketing poster on one wall together.

Don't forget to pick this up before it is gone! (123 left as of this post)

http://biowarestore.com/media/mass-effect-evolution-collectors-edition

Mass Effect Evolution Collectors Edition

This hardcover edition includes a signing plate with a pencil sketched version of the exclusive cover artwork by artist, Omar Francia, signed and numbered by Mac Walters.

Exclusively for the BioWare Store. Only 500 produced.

Hardcover Graphic Novel Collector's Edition, 112 pages

[quote name='Diatribal Deity']Don't forget to pick this up before it is gone! (123 left as of this post)

This hardcover edition includes a signing plate with a pencil sketched version of the exclusive cover artwork by artist, Omar Francia, signed and numbered by Mac Walters.

[/QUOTE]

Nice. In for one, maybe two.

[quote name='takotchi']You mean the stuff Tru Vue makes? Is it really sold for $100+? That's quite a mark-up... I know it doesn't cost anywhere near that much for them to buy.[/QUOTE]

I think it might be the TruVue. They had a little box in like cherry color showing the glass. I didn't buy it since it was ridiculously expensive.

The size was around 24x18 with an extra 1-2 inches around. The price quoted was around $100.

Do you know how much it cost them to buy?

[quote name='gamingdroid']I think it might be the TruVue. They had a little box in like cherry color showing the glass. I didn't buy it since it was ridiculously expensive.

The size was around 24x18 with an extra 1-2 inches around. The price quoted was around $100.

Do you know how much it cost them to buy?[/QUOTE]

Here's an example: http://www.mmdistributors.com/Tru-Vue-Museum-Glass-p/tv%20museum%20glass.htm

That distributor sells 18x24 sheets, 12 sheets a box, for $316.45, so it's $26.37 per sheet (ignoring sales tax). I know a lot of these framing places are mom-and-pop stores and they have to make some money, but a near 4x markup is asinine.

edit: The next size up is 22x28, which is how I planned to frame my 18x24 lithos. Those sheets are about $40 a piece in 8-piece boxes.

I've done some searching to figure out how much it would cost me to make my own frames. I would like to use mats but given the costs of custom framing I'm willing to do without it since I'm not confortable cutting larger pieces of glass. Anyway, I found somewhere I can order 18x24 sheets of truvue conservation clear glass (which is the 99% uv blocking glass). I can get it shipped for around 130 if I remember right. The real kicker, and to show the horrible mark-up on this glass is the fact that 130 buys me 17 lites/sheets of glass. The same size of museum glass would be around 360 shipped for 12 lites. Point is, if you feel capable and find a fairly local distributor, it is way cheaper to make your own frames and order the glass in bulk. I've yet to attempt it myself yet, but as soon as I have time I'll spend the money and see how it turns out.

http://www.lewintermoulding.com/catalog_download.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by takotchi
Here's an example: http://www.mmdistributors.com/Tru-Vu...um%20glass.htm

That distributor sells 18x24 sheets, 12 sheets a box, for $316.45, so it's $26.37 per sheet (ignoring sales tax). I know a lot of these framing places are mom-and-pop stores and they have to make some money, but a near 4x markup is asinine.

edit: The next size up is 22x28, which is how I planned to frame my 18x24 lithos. Those sheets are about $40 a piece in 8-piece boxes.
The only bad thing about that place is they only ship glass in their delivery area. I haven't called the place I linked to double check, but it seems they will ship ups.

[quote name='takotchi']Here's an example: http://www.mmdistributors.com/Tru-Vue-Museum-Glass-p/tv%20museum%20glass.htm

edit: The next size up is 22x28, which is how I planned to frame my 18x24 lithos. Those sheets are about $40 a piece in 8-piece boxes.[/QUOTE]

The only bad thing about that place is they only ship glass in their delivery area. I haven't called the place I linked to double check, but it seems they will ship ups.

[quote name='takotchi']Here's an example: http://www.mmdistributors.com/Tru-Vue-Museum-Glass-p/tv museum glass.htm

edit: The next size up is 22x28, which is how I planned to frame my 18x24 lithos. Those sheets are about $40 a piece in 8-piece boxes.[/QUOTE]

Man, I got ripped off! Which makes me wonder what else I got ripped off on. Good thing I went with the cheaper reflective, 99% UV for around $20. I can also replace the glass for a fraction.

I'd still suggest in finding a service like I linked or one like it. In comparison to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and the independent dudes in my area, the cost of $60 for a 18"x24" frame with archival qualities (the good plexiglass, matting, etc.) seems worth it. Now I have not got my frames in yet and will be more than willing to post my thoughts when I do get them in. I should hopefully see them sometime within the next two weeks. I got an email last night stating that she had begun cutting materials and would have them out the door early next week.

Not that I don't like doing it myself, but when folks start talking about buying plexiglass in bulk/lots, you're starting to get to a whole new level! My 9"x12" frames were $21 each. At that point, it's not even worth my time to invest in honing that skill. Free shipping because I bought in multi-pak orders. Again, not an end all be all for the service nor am I advertising, I could get burned (I doubt it from the one on one customer service), but some of this has to be in reason.

[quote name='TheKbob']I'd still suggest in finding a service like I linked or one like it. In comparison to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and the independent dudes in my area, the cost of $60 for a 18"x24" frame with archival qualities (the good plexiglass, matting, etc.) seems worth it. Now I have not got my frames in yet and will be more than willing to post my thoughts when I do get them in. I should hopefully see them sometime within the next two weeks. I got an email last night stating that she had begun cutting materials and would have them out the door early next week.[/QUOTE]

Very interested to see how the frames turn out. Looking to get a couple of Valve litho's framed...planned on just getting something cheap locally, but quickly realized how bad an Idea that was once I saw the quality of those frames.

[quote name='TheKbob']I'd still suggest in finding a service like I linked or one like it. In comparison to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and the independent dudes in my area, the cost of $60 for a 18"x24" frame with archival qualities (the good plexiglass, matting, etc.) seems worth it. Now I have not got my frames in yet and will be more than willing to post my thoughts when I do get them in. I should hopefully see them sometime within the next two weeks. I got an email last night stating that she had begun cutting materials and would have them out the door early next week.

Not that I don't like doing it myself, but when folks start talking about buying plexiglass in bulk/lots, you're starting to get to a whole new level! My 9"x12" frames were $21 each. At that point, it's not even worth my time to invest in honing that skill. Free shipping because I bought in multi-pak orders. Again, not an end all be all for the service nor am I advertising, I could get burned (I doubt it from the one on one customer service), but some of this has to be in reason.[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely interested, will look more into it, but I am concerned about the quality of the plexi. It says UV filtered, not how much? Did you test it?

Glass by itself is naturally UV filtered around 70%, and I *believe* museums use glass and shine bright lights on their pieces despite the heat issues (mentioned on the hollywood framing site).

Also, what do you do for spacers?

I don't want my piece stuck to the glass, as I live in sort of humid area.

[quote name='gamingdroid']I'm definitely interested, will look more into it, but I am concerned about the quality of the plexi. It says UV filtered, not how much? Did you test it?

Glass by itself is naturally UV filtered around 70%, and I *believe* museums use glass and shine bright lights on their pieces despite the heat issues (mentioned on the hollywood framing site).

Also, what do you do for spacers?

I don't want my piece stuck to the glass, as I live in sort of humid area.[/QUOTE]

There is a phone number on the site where you can talk to the woman who makes the frames and she can answer those questions. She has literature on her site that covers those topics, as well. I'm confident, so far, of her abilities and materials, but can only pass final judgement once I receive the product.

By all means, call her. It put me more at ease ordering and folks all across the net have been pleased with their purchases (folks on yelp, AVS, some other forums too).

http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=spacers

Article on spacers. It seems that they may not be necessary, but without more digging, I only have that specific information to go off of. Since my pieces won't be mounted, it seems not having spacers will be fine if the materials used are actually to said quality.

And treated glass is UV filtered. Standard plate glass offers little actual UV filtering. Then again, she doesn't offer glass for obvious reasons states on the site, which seem to make sense, more so on the bigger pieces I'm hoping to have framed.

Got my Team litho today (waiting for me while on vacation in Cabo, woo).

Torn about what to do, I don't think I want to spend the $$$ for a proper frame....
Pretty tempted by the unsigned version so that I can buy the same frame i've been buying for the other signed versions. Plus, it would most likely pay for the next few I wind up buying.

Also, interested in those Alice lithos but i have a good feeling they will go the route of Dante's/Dead Space and drop to a lower price eventually, since they don't seem to have moved many.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Got my Team litho today (waiting for me while on vacation in Cabo, woo).

Torn about what to do, I don't think I want to spend the $$$ for a proper frame....
Pretty tempted by the unsigned version so that I can buy the same frame i've been buying for the other signed versions. Plus, it would most likely pay for the next few I wind up buying.

Also, interested in those Alice lithos but i have a good feeling they will go the route of Dante's/Dead Space and drop to a lower price eventually, since they don't seem to have moved many.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, if it's too much stress, I could be a pal and be there for you. Take that big, old, meanie head Team litho. ;)

Enjoy the vacation.

I also just ordered a frame through Sue. She is pretty helpful and knows what she is talking about. My order should probably be done in a week or two since she is ordering the materials now. I'll post the final product when it's done. Still quite pricey though. It's looking to be 150+ for this custom order.

[quote name='Diatribal Deity']Don't forget to pick this up before it is gone! (123 left as of this post)

[/QUOTE]

Only about 30 left. It's a book not a litho but did not want to create a new thread. Hope a few interested parties saw it.

[quote name='Diatribal Deity']Only about 30 left. It's a book not a litho but did not want to create a new thread. Hope a few interested parties saw it.[/QUOTE]

What is a signing plate?

My Lithographs are now framed.

Large Images, Ahoy:
2011-07-31_12-11-50_53.jpg

2011-07-31_12-11-40_682.jpg

2011-07-31_11-45-28_475.jpg

The frames I received from http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com were in line with expectations of price. For the cost of framing just "Archangel" through traditional means, I was able to frame all 4 in these simplistic in style frames. The anti-glare material used lives up to its name and putting them together was easy.

I'm just crappy out mounting/hanging stuff. Don't hate on my inability to do so! :roll:

Feel free to ask any questions, but I'd recommend the framing service as you get good stuff that's higher quality than walmart brand and it's well made.

[quote name='TheKbob']My Lithographs are now framed.

Large Images, Ahoy:
2011-07-31_12-11-50_53.jpg

2011-07-31_12-11-40_682.jpg

2011-07-31_11-45-28_475.jpg

The frames I received from www.hollywoodmovieposters.com were in line with expectations of price. For the cost of framing just "Archangel" through traditional means, I was able to frame all 4 in these simplistic in style frames. The anti-glare material used lives up to its name and putting them together was easy.

I'm just crappy out mounting/hanging stuff. Don't hate on my inability to do so! :roll:

Feel free to ask any questions, but I'd recommend the framing service as you get good stuff that's higher quality than walmart brand and it's well made.[/QUOTE]

http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com =]

[quote name='confoosious']Holy crap, the Team litho is so big, it completely drawfs the Normandy and Thane lithos![/QUOTE]

Its not the signed Team Litho, and the Normandy and Thane are mini's. I didn't get into the litho purchasing until those two were long gone. I really don't want to pay 200%+ markup on ebay for either, bad ass as they would be.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Nice setup kbob! love the archangel one[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll be refreshing the bioware store frequently for any new lithos. I wish they would revisit Mass Effect characters like Wrex.

[quote name='TheKbob']Its not the signed Team Litho
[/QUOTE]

Lol, I was going crazy because the Team Litho seemed too small compared to the one I have.

Hey TheKbob, which of their frames -- Economy, Premium, Archival, or Deluxe -- did you get? Been wanting to get into collecting lithos for a little while now, but the price of framing/getting frames puts me off; at least for now, anyway.

Because of the bonus I got for free shipping on the bundling deals (and the minimal cost difference between regular and archival), these are all archival grade frames. If you have a signed Litho, I'd spend the cash, but if you're framing the non-signed lithos, I'd probably have stepped it down.

For all 4 frames, it was $160~. That's about the cheapest quote I received locally from framing shops just to frame the "Archangel" print alone. There isn't any fancy matting, spacers, and etc., but from the research, most of that is usually aesthetic in purpose. The larger frames were about $55 I think, $45~ in premium grade. You can always call the number on the site, the woman is really nice.

I'm dreading how much it's going to cost to frame my massive window posters from FFXIII. Then again, I want to keep them nice. Hope the info helps! I'm very pleased and the non-glare materials used really do work. If not, I'd have sunlight bouncing in my face!

[quote name='TheKbob']Because of the bonus I got for free shipping on the bundling deals (and the minimal cost difference between regular and archival), these are all archival grade frames. If you have a signed Litho, I'd spend the cash, but if you're framing the non-signed lithos, I'd probably have stepped it down.

For all 4 frames, it was $160~. That's about the cheapest quote I received locally from framing shops just to frame the "Archangel" print alone. There isn't any fancy matting, spacers, and etc., but from the research, most of that is usually aesthetic in purpose. The larger frames were about $55 I think, $45~ in premium grade. You can always call the number on the site, the woman is really nice.

I'm dreading how much it's going to cost to frame my massive window posters from FFXIII. Then again, I want to keep them nice. Hope the info helps! I'm very pleased and the non-glare materials used really do work. If not, I'd have sunlight bouncing in my face![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I had been looking at their archival frames mostly just so the artwork stays in perfect condition and just using the frames and none of the extra stuff. But considering the upcoming "fall of death" with game releases and me being a full time student, I won't have much money to spare.

In any event, yours look really good. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='Diatribal Deity']Only about 30 left. It's a book not a litho but did not want to create a new thread. Hope a few interested parties saw it.[/QUOTE]

All gone now.

if anyone has a Miranda full size litho (18x24 in.) and would sell it for 150 shipped, I am willing to pay that right now - needs to be in like new condition

I got my custom frame yesterday. I too ordered it from Sue at Hollywood Poster Frames. The frame I decided to get was the Archival frame with Satin Black for the color. I also decided to go big and get the UV filtered non reflective plexiglass. I wanted to mat my lithograph as well so I got a 2" Silver Grey mat. The dimensions of my frame came out to be 25 3/4 x 43 1/4.

Cost came out to $159.00 with $17.95 for shipping. Still in the end I was pretty pleased with my purchase. I don't see myself going crazy and buying more lithographs and framing them. Tell me what you guys think.

IMG_9362.jpg

[quote name='Treehouse Brand Stores ']
This Friday we will be releasing the new lithograph 2-packs for sale.

There will be 2 releases: 10am and 5pm MST.

300 signed and numbered packs will be released, half the morning and half in the afternoon.

Single signed/numbered lithographs and unsigned editions will be available next week, and that time will be announced when it is concrete.[/QUOTE]

Here's the release date & time for the new lithos (from Facebook).

[quote name='D.Choy']
Cost came out to $159.00 with $17.95 for shipping. Still in the end I was pretty pleased with my purchase. I don't see myself going crazy and buying more lithographs and framing them. Tell me what you guys think.
[/QUOTE]

It's a beaut D.Choy - I'm looking to get mine framed as well and will likely go the same route after seeing that pic.

bread's done
Back