The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='davyd']The lithos at alice2store.com are 50% off until Sept. 5th with the code ART50. Brings them down to $20.[/QUOTE]

Was just about to post that. This might get a few of them to move, I might grab one or two now.

The Portal 2 movie poster litho is so sweet, wish I could have gotten a signed version. Thanks for the heads-up about the non-signed one.

[quote name='Donkey132']That portal litho is awesome, but I can't bring myself to spend $40 on an unsigned one.[/QUOTE]

yeah same boat :(

The other Civ litho listed was 18x24 so that'd be my guess, but I guess it's best to contact them.

Never played Civ, and I don't care for the artwork, but it would be a cool item to have

I got one of the Civ4 lithos. The artwork is boring, but I like Civ4 and most importantly, it has Sid Meier's sig on it. His sig is worth (to me) way more than some artist's.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Would it be possible for someone to post a pic of what this looks like. I don't have PUR so I can't access it. Just curious, thanks[/QUOTE]

Like most PUR reward items, they don't give us much of a description:

"Lord Vader has never looked more displeased. Capture the rage of the baddest Sith in the galaxy with this high-grade 14.5 x 17.5 inch lithograph. Trust us....no image we can show will do it justice!"

vaderlithographL.jpg

[quote name='xskaxninjax']Like most PUR reward items, they don't give us much of a description:

"Lord Vader has never looked more displeased. Capture the rage of the baddest Sith in the galaxy with this high-grade 14.5 x 17.5 inch lithograph. Trust us....no image we can show will do it justice!"

vaderlithographL.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Strange art style, but I like it!

[quote name='Teh Nitwit']I got one of the Civ4 lithos. The artwork is boring, but I like Civ4 and most importantly, it has Sid Meier's sig on it. His sig is worth (to me) way more than some artist's.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Sid Meier :hot:

I remember seeing somewhere on the website that the dimension of that litho was 18x24"

[quote name='aznhero913']Are there any other ME lithos scheduled to be released anytime soon?[/QUOTE]

Nope. No official news about new lithos

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thanks! Strange art style, but I like it![/QUOTE]

I like it too, and have enough pts to get it - not sure i'm keen on the size though(buying frame-wise).

Just restocked on some of the "The Team" Lithograph (unsigned/non numbered). Its under the mini lithograph category. Can anyone suggest a good frame store? The one on page 47 looks beautiful.

i ordered one of those Team unsigned lithos as well, been wanting one for a long time, dont really care if it's signed

A very nice Borderlands litho is currently for sale. Especially nice because it contains multiple signatures and limited to only 250 prints.

.f

A tribute to one of the greatest robotic leaders (and dancers) of our time. Signed by the artists and creative team at Gearbox Software.

Gearbox All-Stars Include:
Lorin Wood (Senior Conceptual Designer),
Brian Martel (Chief Creative Officer, Borderlands 1 Art Director) and
David Eddings (Voice of Claptrap).

Limited run of 250 Posters. 4-Color, 18x24" 100lb. Pop-Tone Paper

Pre-Sale: This item will ship the week of Oct. 17, 2011.

Price: $50.00 + shipping

[quote name='Swift900']A very nice Borderlands litho is currently for sale. Especially nice because it contains multiple signatures and limited to only 250 prints.

.f

A tribute to one of the greatest robotic leaders (and dancers) of our time. Signed by the artists and creative team at Gearbox Software.

Price: $50.00 + shipping[/QUOTE]

When in cart it says "This item may be backordered" and you can add more than 500 to cart....so signs not pointing to any being left.

[quote name='Swift900']A very nice Borderlands litho is currently for sale. Especially nice because it contains multiple signatures and limited to only 250 prints.

.f

Price: $50.00 + shipping[/QUOTE]

Ordered one... It worries me though, because I could add 5000 to cart.

Oh man, so tempting. I never played Borderlands but I know how popular the claptraps are and the videos of them on youtube are hilarious.

BTW, I had to click on the Paypal link,.then put in my zip, for it to work. Doing it the intuitive way does nothing.

I placed my order when at checkout it said they were possibly backordered. However, my order went through and I received an email with an order number, which I'm pretty sure means I will be getting one.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Oh man, so tempting. I never played Borderlands but I know how popular the claptraps are and the videos of them on youtube are hilarious.[/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of incorporating RPG elements into FPS's, and even though the Borderlands had a lot of flaws, I had fun with it. I'm hoping the dev team learned a lot from their first outing and the loads of DLC that were released for it. Keeping my fingers crossed that Borderlands 2 turns out to be a home run.

Got an archangel too. I don't have any lithos but I love ME and Garrus is my boy. Ha ha. Now to check out the frames at the links above.

Is there a good site or link for people showing off their lithos and/or game collections?

Just noticed my order says Mastercard when I used an AmEx. Freaked out and opened a support case to ask them to modify it. Then i logged into my Amex account and saw the Pre-auth charge, so figured it would be OK. Tried to go back into my support cases to modify but didn't see anything. Clicked the "Grab" button and my case went from Submitted to In Progress.....think i just assigned it to myself. Nice.

Dang -- I had no idea there were more left of these. But it's alright because I have two of the three I really ever want (Miranda and Afterlife).

bread's done
Back