The Little Mermaid (2-disc edition) - $16 shipped

RBM

CAGiversary!
credit for this deal goes to www.dealhunting.com;

Overstock.com now has the 2-disc edition of Disney's The Little Mermaid, available for pre-order for $16.

*note: the total came to $15.95 when I used dealhunting's link (which I copied to the link, above.) However, using the same link now shows a slightly higher purchase total--I think the shipping is no longer free for some reason--this may be because I have already pre-ordered the item myself. I am not sure if the link works (i.e. for a final price < $16) for others or not. If not, you can always go to dealhunting's site and click on ther link, yourself.

As a high profile title, it is going to be around $16 in stores anyway. Best Buy is having a preorder ticket which you pay $5 for preordering and save $5 on another Disney title on the spot. So, it's gonna be a better deal if you have another Disney DVD that you want.

[quote name='eau']As a high profile title, it is going to be around $16 in stores anyway. [/QUOTE]

Maybe... I've seen times when Disney DVD's come out and they haven't gone on sale, because they will sell out at full price anyways.

[quote name='Roufuss']Maybe... I've seen times when Disney DVD's come out and they haven't gone on sale, because they will sell out at full price anyways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but this is part of their big Platinum series line that only comes out twice a year and used to come out just once a year. I know they did sales for Lion King, Alladin, Bambi, Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp. And most stores had a promotion like a stuffed animal , necklace, movie ticket or a lithograph as a freebie.

[quote name='Roufuss']Maybe... I've seen times when Disney DVD's come out and they haven't gone on sale, because they will sell out at full price anyways.[/QUOTE]

"Little Mermaid" is an upper tier title however so most likely you'll see a retailer or two will have it on sale for $13.99 on release week.

bread's done
Back