===> THE Lowball Is done for. Hey... I told you!

Thanks again dv8mad for the awesome lowball, you'll be missed.......

cat-crying.gif
Dude, am I having a new kid or dying? I NEED CLARIFICATION!!!! :whee:

maxpower got the WTF pack for $5 on post 176
Thanks for that. Updated!

If everyone else can double check their items and the math, that would be great.

I found many times while updating this lowball that the copy/paste isn't as good as it was on the old system. It sometimes would insert rather than paste over. I even had it revert back to a previous entry before! Also, sometimes rogue numbers stayed in which is what resulted in more than one $XX bid becoming $XXX.

Hopefully it's just a code clean-up thing or lowballs will have some errors built-in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again dv8mad for the awesome lowball, you'll be missed.......

cat-crying.gif
Dude, am I having a new kid or dying? I NEED CLARIFICATION!!!! :whee:

maxpower got the WTF pack for $5 on post 176
Thanks for that. Updated!

If everyone else can double check their items and the math, that would be great.

I found many times while updating this lowball that the copy/paste isn't as good as it was on the old system. It sometimes would insert rather than paste over. I even had it revert back to a previous entry before! Also, sometimes rogue numbers stayed in which is what resulted in more than one $XX bid becoming $XXX.

Hopefully it's just a code clean-up thing or lowballs will have some errors built-in!
Dude, I have 3 daughters, sometimes death seems preferable :) and you are welcome, i think everything else looks peachy.

Black Ops 2 Care Package 50
Record of Agarest War 10
Record of Agarest war zero 10
Lupin Clear file- 6
Pangya Golf 4

Did these bids count? Made them before end time just wasn't sure because they haven't been reflected yet.
Just looking through them, it looks like they were in time and all were valid top bids except Black Ops 2 Care Package which ended at 55.

Sorry! That also fell in the 174 to 178 window that I somehow missed.I will make the update now and continue to work packing things up!

Zipcodes have been sent to tlp for those shipping amount.

integralsmatic, I still need your zip for blazenumb to get a quote on your CoD thing.

I will begin getting the totals for people posted tomorrow. (that should be fairly late on Saturday for most of you)

Not sure how long it will take. Really just depends on how well my current packing materials work out. LOL

Zipcodes have been sent to tlp for those shipping amount.

integralsmatic, I still need your zip for blazenumb to get a quote on your CoD thing.

I will begin getting the totals for people posted tomorrow. (that should be fairly late on Saturday for most of you)

Not sure how long it will take. Really just depends on how well my current packing materials work out. LOL
do your thing man, we all know by now you are good for it, plus the longer you take, the longer it takes me to hear my wife yell at me for buying 25+ more blu rays lol.

do your thing man, we all know by now you are good for it, plus the longer you take, the longer it takes me to hear my wife yell at me for buying 25+ more blu rays lol.
LOL. Tell me about it. I bought $114 worth of blu-rays. Still trying to wrap my head around that! :)

Money sent. If you don't see my address on Paypal please send me a PM asap. Thanks for the awesome lowball and hope everything works out for you :)

Doh!  Sorry everyone. Received a couple of messages that my JP address was not registered. This is true as I forgot that we switched carriers!

If you have sent payment to softbank, please cancel it. The actual address is @docomo.ne.jp   :headache:

Question.....Am I paying you the whole amount or do I have to pay the person who is shipping the BLOPS 2 care package the shipping cost? let me know so i can finally pay ya :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! Could the following CAGs email me their address?

booya

tigger

ace 

square

st4r

emoney

There are more, but these are the ones I am trying to ship at the moment.

Also, if you do not see your name in pink in the OP, that may mean that I have not noted your payment if made, so please PM me iof you have paid.

Some packages shipped yesterday. Some will go today and most of the rest will go tomorrow. After that, we will hit the weekend and I will have to wait through that.

OK, more stuff going out today.

I still have a bunch of address requests out via PM. Additionally, there are still some that I have yet to tie down, so if you didn7t send your address, you could always play it safe and do so via PM.

No longer having the low PM cap is great, huh? 

Anything I get addresses for this weekend will be able to go out on Monday. As of now, we are about 50% shipped. It's been slow going because I have to find the payment by amount, but some amounts match. Then, I have to see if they added their CAG username. Sometimes they have not, so then I am simply guessing. It's been made even more complicated by some people sending just their street address via PM and then I have to go through to find their payment all over again to get their name. LOL  :oldman:

PAID! and Sent PM, and wrote a letter, sent smoke signals, doodled a cave drawing, faxed, telepathically communicated, nah i'm lyin i just PM'd.

OK, at this point, it's easier to post what I still have.

Anyone listed below has one or more of the following conditions;

• Has not paid and has not made other arrangements (Please contact me ASAP!)
  • Has not paid but has made other arrangements (No need to contact me now.)
  • Has paid to the incorrect address I had listed for a short time (Sorry! switched from Softbank to Docomo. Please resend.)
  • Has paid but not included an address (PM me!)
  • Has paid but I'm stupid and missed it (PM me!)
  • Has in some other way been lost in the shuffle do to my aforementioned stupidity (PM me!)
USERS I STILL HAVE PACKAGES FOR:

edwin

videogamecollector

setherial

jeffaustin

st4r

noel

swat

BREAKING NEWS:

So we thought the past few months that it was a girl, but for the first time, the kid didn't have his back to us. Yes, his back.

Coincidence that he is always turned away?

ken_shoryuken_fierce.gif

I think not.

bread's done
Back