===> THE Lowball Is done for. Hey... I told you!

BREAKING NEWS:

So we thought the past few months that it was a girl, but for the first time, the kid didn't have his back to us. Yes, his back.

Coincidence that he is always turned away?

ken_shoryuken_fierce.gif

I think not.
Don't feel bad, they told my mom i was a yeast infection. No bullshit.... SURPRISE!!!

Cleaned up the OP. As far as I can tell, I have it like this now...

Edwin - contacted me with payment date

swatman27 (now "mariodog") - no response to PM after being read - will try one more time

Jeff86Austin - no response to PM after being read - will try one more time

st4rgalaqtic - no response to PM - still need address - will try one more time

Just got the package, and damn, I should've looked at the pictures. What are the odds that I bid on the two Japanese games? :headache:
:rofl: Sorry to laugh, but there were only a few in the entire lowball. That fact that you were bidding on two led me to believe you had a JP system. I can tell you the odds weren't very high!

:rofl: Sorry to laugh, but there were only a few in the entire lowball. That fact that you were bidding on two led me to believe you had a JP system. I can tell you the odds weren't very high!
Time to try and resell! They aren't even stackable lists, so this is gonna be tough. At least I gave you $8 towards medical bills I suppose...

Time to try and resell! They aren't even stackable lists, so this is gonna be tough. At least I gave you $8 towards medical bills I suppose...
always.check.pictures.

a few items in my past lowballs got people messaging me wondering what X was, or why it looked like X, when the giant photo was right there. try eBay, always a market for JP games there.

always.check.pictures.

a few items in my past lowballs got people messaging me wondering what X was, or why it looked like X, when the giant photo was right there. try eBay, always a market for JP games there.
If I can get my money back, I'd be happy. These games are in perfect condition. I was shocked. dv8mad takes better care of his games than I do and I take great care of my games. xD Must've had them vacuumed-pack in some off-shore facility or something.

I got my box today, got some really bad news.... 

everything in it, i am not sure what happened but.... 

it was too much awesome. I had to step away, stop unpacking, go sort some magic cards (it helps me focus), and come back to it... other than that, was awesome(r) and continues to grow more awesome until its awesomnicity is bound to take control of the city. I will do my best to thwart it, but this may be my last post. I will attempt leaving feedback before i succumb to awesomtasticity.

bread's done
Back