The LowBRAWL is over. Packages are starting to arrive!

Thanks Edwin29!
Yeah I was sweating bullets waiting for your posts haha.

[quote name='Edwin29']Nice pacino you got batman congrats[/QUOTE]

I was hoping drjones83 would be too busy with his bid war to notice the Wolverine bid. xD

Congrats to everyone who participated, this was lots of fun.

[quote name='Geeiishbored']Totally didn't see this.
lol.
congrats to ya![/QUOTE]

thanks! I probably would have bid on it much earlier had I noticed it earlier in the week or even in the day today

Haha no worries. I'll find one soon. Technically I should be working on my course work right now, so congrats on winning and again to everyone else. Thanks for hosting. :)

My internet dropped too... Let the conspiracy theories begin!

(Actually I set my limit at 32 and Masa outbid me anyhow, but strange none the less...)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']My internet dropped too... Let the conspiracy theories begin!

(Actually I set my limit at 32 and Masa outbid me anyhow, but strange none the less...)[/QUOTE]

you are a worthy opponent. that sucks about you internet though. i was anticipating a return bid from you for like 15 minutes!

you can have dibs for a trade when i get done with it;)

The OP has been updated with winnings and (most) totals. I need to thank everyone again for participating. It was a rough few weeks leading up to this surgery as we had no idea what to expect. When my son was born seven months ago, it all but wiped out our medical fund and so we were a bit worried about this procedure. Your generosity will certainly help.

The biggest difficulty through all of this was the uncertainty. Once the procedure was completed we were able to relax quite a bit. Now with the lowball out of the way, we're in a significantly better position. Again, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I'm working with another CAG on a special surprise that I hope to reveal in the next day or two and am also looking at ways to save folks some money on shipping. If you want to pay right away, feel free. If you don't mind waiting for a day or two to save a few dollars, then hold up for my invoice.

I'll do my best to respond to PMs tomorrow during breaks at work, but please don't expect anything in the way of shipping costs or item details until I get home from work.

Cheers TLP, I'm glad the procedure went well :).
I feel bad I couldn't partake in the last day of the bidding - work and among other things prevented such. But looks like a great turn out.

Updated the OP with payments. I'll work tonight to get things set aside, packaged and weighed for those of you that have sent me address information.

I have one payment for $4.42 to PayPal with the note "Thanks! Please use the PayPal shipping address listed." that did not include the CAG username. Please post here or PM me to claim. (Two of you had totals of $4, so I assume it's one of the two. :p)

Alright, everything is packaged save for the LotR swag. Please take a look in the OP for totals. If the option for cheaper shipping was available, I sent you a PM.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll print up shipping tonight for those that have paid and get those packages dropped off tomorrow on my way to work.

Nice...I"m so excited for the Saint Seiya game, now all I need is the Spanish dub Saint Seiya movies and you guys won't see me again for like a month LOL

DSC_4581_zps6776c1af.jpg

[quote name='Edwin29']Shit I forgot about the other stuff. I'll send you payment now[/QUOTE]

How many payments you have for him Edwin? lol

Packages are bundled and ready to go out tomorrow. I'll update with tracking numbers in the evening and unroll the end-of-lowball achievements.

Sneak peek:

3oR2JfP_zps9871425a.png

9tRY4DC_zps561175a6.png

BXqPNzb_zpsf6bd042a.png

Tracking numbers have been updated in the OP.

The very talented fwbweux was gracious to help me put these together. We've put together 20, though some won't apply. :lol: Feel free to grab them, host the picture wherever you'd like and put them in your signature or use them as desktop wallpaper. Who knows; maybe these will nab you benefits for a future lowball. ;)

MtJFymF_zpsb81a7396.png

ActionKazimer
adolescent
arnoldrimmer
Atlas_1914
AugustAPC
Banjora
Barney
Blabadon
blackdog60
Blank Earth
burritoman
Cage017
cgxcswim
clonesniper666
Cmw7290
crashlen0
da1nonliiny
detectiveconan16
dodgeme
drjones83
Duo_Maxwell
dv8mad
Edwin29
elessar123
entropic_soul
GALATIANSv220
Geeiishbored
GogetaSS4
guynextshore
HakaHina
Havokt
Hemi
iamme10
Jeff86Austin
JMClarkent
Kevace
kube00
Lemstar
Lexian
MageSerge
Mako1215
MasaTFC
maxpower0965
mike.m
Namurashi
Nate Nanjo
NoelVermillion
pacino408
PancakesAreLove
pmp1986
raiden_86
RedBeardRaven
Remoe
Ribbercage
RPGamer246
scott_matthews
Setherial
shuija
Shuino
SilentBob50023
skiizim
Squarehard
Stoic Person Eater
Talgrund
Tempius
TimesTicking
TommyLove
TrueBlade
twztid13
VideoGameCollector17
Vygelor
ZxT Vendetta

SerzEhD_zpsb0a743b3.png

Edwin29 (67 bids)

Runner-up: maxpower0965 (33 bids)

ZHrDOGA_zps52fab21e.png

The only item I know of that went 'on sale' was Saint Seiya. Feel free to suggest others and I'll update accordingly.

cgxcswim
clonesniper666
Edwin29
NoelVermillion
PancakesAreLove

srxQkt0_zps5e458f4c.png

cgxcswim
Edwin29
maxpower0965
Shuino
ZxT Vendetta

lI3cMAo_zpsd19f75a6.png

MageSerge

LfT7NhJ_zpsc198a154.png

GALATIANSv220
Havokt
Kevace
RedBeardRaven
Shuino
skiizim
VideoGameCollector17

H8dou75_zps655987d5.png

Edwin29

axyib9g_zps15ba1a3a.png

crashlen0
Geeiishbored
Mako1215
mike.m
NoelVermillion
RedBeardRaven

90QprSI_zpsab795916.png

clonesniper666
drjones83
Edwin29
NoelVermillion
skiizim

hahahah, I wasn't sure if you thought that one of those last three achievements was a little too personal. My grudge will never die :lol:

bread's done
Back