The Mana Knight Knows All

Hm, is it just me, or does anyone else notice TMK sounds different in this video then he usually does, either playing online, or anything like that? Must be the camera.

[quote name='neverletthem']Hm, is it just me, or does anyone else notice TMK sounds different in this video then he usually does, either playing online, or anything like that? Must be the camera.[/QUOTE]It's the camera, it sounded really weird. At the end, I used Audicity and a USB headset, that came out right.

Also, I actually tried to burn the letters outside, but it wouldn't hold the fire, so I just went ahead and shredded them. What made me do this was because I received a Facebook message from a somewhat friend I blow off a lot (I really don't like being around him) trying to change my political views, and he got me beyond angry (along with the recent calls I blogged about).

I got one of those letters from Sarah Palin, too. It had a $50 in it.

[quote name='Thongsy']That didn't sound like Mana at all. And you mention Palin but not McCain, for shame Mana.[/QUOTE]The letter only said Palin (no McCain on the front). If it said McCain, I would have said it too. I dunno, I'm doing something crazy every day and was kind of bored. Like I said, I actually didn't want this video to be posted at CAG (It was to show people my revenge against a somewhat friend of mine).

TMK>

Could you make an anti-Brak video, where you print off one of my posts and shred it?

You sound like a 40 year old. Definetely not what I thought you would sound like. Normally, you can tell what type of person they are just by hearing their voice on XBL, but I wouldn't imagine you would be a 26 yr old black man.

Obama 08 FTW!

bread's done
Back