The Maw coming to Steam 10% off pre-order

playing mantis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Just saw this on Steam News. The Maw will be launching on Steam for $9.99 in 5+ days.

Get $1.00 off when you pre-order.

If you got a good deal on MS Points at the CC closeout, you may want to go for 360 version.

Not sure if the "Deleted Scenes" extra levels will be included for free on PC. 100pts per level (3 total) on XBLM.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/26000/

This is my first deal post, so don't know if link needs any referral code for CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked the demo. i've heard it's pretty short with not much replay value. while the maw itself is a pretty cute character, the length and lack of replay doesn't justify $9-$10. IMO :)

I'll probably buy this, because I'm itching to buy SOMETHING new (and cheap) on Steam, and Capcom has YET AGAIN missed the release date for the PC version of Age of Booty.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'll probably buy this, because I'm itching to buy SOMETHING new (and cheap) on Steam, and Capcom has YET AGAIN missed the release date for the PC version of Age of Booty.[/quote]

Yeah, it's listed on Impulse for $10 with a March 31 release date. Supposedly it will be on Steam and D2D as well.

[quote name='grndoom']Great game, I really hope that dlc is free across both steam and 360.[/quote]

The DLC will be 100pts per level on XBLM. I already got the first level that came out. Don;t know about PC version. If the extra levels are free on PC, that would be the way to go.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I'll probably buy this, because I'm itching to buy SOMETHING new (and cheap) on Steam, and Capcom has YET AGAIN missed the release date for the PC version of Age of Booty.[/quote]

This is interesting, I'll have to check into this.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']i liked the demo. i've heard it's pretty short with not much replay value. while the maw itself is a pretty cute character, the length and lack of replay doesn't justify $9-$10. IMO :)[/quote]

I agree, although I got the game for free. If the pc version includes the "Deleted Scenes" levels, then $9-$10 would be alright. "Brute Force", the first DLC level, is quite a bit larger scale than the original levels.

bread's done
Back