The McRib..............

[quote name='2poor']i never had one b4, but how would you describe one in a word?[/quote]

Ribless.

You'd think a sandwich entailing the word "rib" and having the appearance of having "ribs" would indeed have ribs.

The mcribs meat (or lack of a better term) is a goo that is poured into a mold.

That rotten article made me wretch, by the way.

The best sammich McDonalds ever sold was the mighty CHEDDAR MELT.

you got a Rye Bun, a big ol slab of burger, a spread of carmelized onions, and the whole thing was then drowned in cheddar cheese sauce like nachos at the movies.

If you ate one and *didn't* get explosive diarrhea you got some sort of prize, I think.

[quote name='CappyCobra']http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/corporate/mcdonalds/

Read the 'Lawsuits/Fines' Section. Makes you think twice
:puke:[/quote]

man why are parents paying for the food that makes their kids fat and then complain later why their damn kids are so damn fat? im not against mcdonalds, but im just trying to say that people who bitch about their weight cause it themselves. so if you dont wanna get fat dont eat mcdonalds 3 times a day. if youve seen the movie "supersize me" youll see the dangers of eating too much fastfood.

[quote name='Moxio']"11 Sep 1998 -In Menomonie, Wisconsin, Veronica Minor discovers a rolled-up condom in her chicken sandwich."

xD[/quote]

atleast it wasnt used.

bread's done
Back