The MEE Forza Motorsport 4 Press Kit Giveaway Extraordinaire

MarroniGames

CAG Veteran
Hello, good CAGs, and welcome to the Marroni Electronic Entertainment Forza Motorsport 4 Press Kit Giveaway Extraordinaire™®©:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjze7OJONtU

Check the video for all the details, but, if three and a half minutes just didn’t quite fit into your busy, modern CAG schedules, there are four ways to enter (and, quite possibly, win):

1. Like us on Facebook and like our status on the giveaway.
2. Follow us on Twitter and RT our tweet on the giveaway.
3. Thumbs up our video on the giveaway and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
4. Visit our web site and sign up for our e-mail list--use that neat sign-up form on the right side of the page there. Yep, that one.

We’ll select one lucky person each from our Facebook likers, Twitter followers, YouTube subscribers and e-mail listers. And, yes, four ways to enter means you’ve got four ways to win.

You have through Thursday to enter. We’ll select and announce the winner on Friday.

And, to learn more about us, Marroni Electronic Entertainment, and how truly awesome we like to think we are:

Joystiq: The Joystiq Indie Pitch: iBailout!!
Kotaku: ‘I Just Don’t Like Living In A Culture Focused On Meaninglessness’
CNN: New iBailout!! App
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3KIB97hg4

Much thanks and much good luck, good CAGs.

Thanks for entering all.

And, Romeo, spam is such a harsh word among CAGs. But, seriously, forgetting the giveaway, we're readying a very, very cool game and those on our e-mail list will be among the first to be able to check it out. That's all we're building up our mailing lists and social bidness for--nothing else. So, if you'd like a chance to learn of some real nice gaming goodness, indie or otherwise, I humbly request you consider signing up.

Thanks and good luck, all.

I entered Tuesday but forgot to post about it here, thanks for giving these away. They look awesome and I hope I can win one. I'm a huge fan of Forza.

I liked the narration on the video, but you really should have attempted to eliminate the background noise (you could have done it post in audacity) as it seems unprofessional. Anyway i did enter all four ways, hope i win :)

The Marroni Electronic Entertainment Forza Motorsport 4 Press Kit Giveaway Extraordinaire™®© is now done and over.

Thanks for enterin’, fine CAGs, and congrats to Brandon J, of Dallas, TX.

But, please do keep an eye out–we’ve got some really, really nice business on the way soon.

Peace.

bread's done
Back