The Middle East ... Who's making thing worst Israel or Palestine

Way to play the "dead children" card, Berzirk. Do you really believe anybody here is happy to see innocents die? What I am hoping for is that Hamas will recognize the fact that they are causing Israel to take extreme measures by firing rockets (over 2500 I think) into civilian areas, digging terror tunnels, and publicly calling for the death of Jews and the eradication of Israel. According to NPR, Hamas has declined cease fire truces unless their demand for the blockade to be removed is met. I am torn on the blockade, Israel is providing food and resources to Gaza, rationed I'm sure, but weapons were pouring in thru the port and being used against Israel. Do you let someone who swears to kill you amass the means to do so? If Israel would be allowed to exist, without extending its borders, and Hamas would be happy with the established 1948 guidelines, then maybe they could have peace. Maybe Israel should have kept all the lands it won in the wars? War is hell. Dead people suck, but I withhold a lot of judgment when I am not the one having rockets and tunnels thrown at me with the intent to kill innocents. Israel has the power to finish this fight. How can you blame them for doing that versus backing out and awaiting the next attacks?

Israel is supposed to come under attack by all the surrounding nations according to how you interpret Biblical prophecy. I am against us sending them such crazy amounts of money. And we send money to Hamas, a recognized terrorist power?!? WTF?

Finally, I do not support a nuclear option to be used against Gaza. Peace only works if both sides really want it. Hamas does not appear to want it, hence what other choice does Israel have?
There are actually quite a few people who are saying the famous point in the Hamas charter saying "push Israel into the sea" was removed in a new charter from 2008.

Saying it's Hamas's fault that Israel has to kill so many kids and innocent people is also silly. You sound like the wife beater who justifies beating all hell out of his wife because she burnt toast. The response is disproportionately immense, civilian casualties are taking place at a pace that is heartbreaking.

I don't understand how anyone can see repeated images of hundreds of dead children from a military operation where one group is so unbelievably outgunned, and have the best response be some dickhead cliché about how war is hell. So am I playing the dead children card? You're motherfucking right I am. Half the deck is dead children. The remaining half of the deck is dead civilians, with a handful of dead "terrorists", a handful of uniformed military from Israel, then the Joker cards (no because there's anything funny, but because of the "extra" cards that are low in number) are the 2-3 dead Israeli citizens.

Do you think this current military operation is going to build peace-loving Palestinians of the future? Much like the United States does with their dipshittery and mess of foreign policy, Israel for some reason thinks you win the hearts and souls of the enemy and international community by blowing up people to literally show you the hearts and brains...on the sidewalk.

The United States doesn't send any money directly to Hamas. They only support the Palestinian Authority because they refuse to recognize democratic elections that put Hamas into power. Hamas may get money through international funds by way of the Red Crescent, or a host of other humanitarian avenues, and without question, once it gets to them it's used for dubious purposes, but the United States refuses to even speak with Hamas, let alone give them money.

its ok we know you're a muslim homer berzirk no biggy.
It's OK we know you have nothing intelligent or of substance to add. Enjoy the blocked list. You can have a xenophobe ménage a tr...err...a threesome with the couple of other losers that dwell there. Nighty night.

I didn't doubt their existence, I was doubting that it was the motive for going to war and leveling Gaza.

The first sentence in my second paragraph wondering how Israel doesn't have better methods for dealing with these tunnels or detecting them was "And if that's the primary reason, then why are neighborhoods being leveled." If I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that Israel went to war for these "terror tunnels", then my question was why neighborhoods were being destroyed, to deal with tunnels. That right there is based on the premise that they exist.

So your reading comprehension sucks for you...and for me, because I had to waste three minutes explaining why you misunderstood.

It's pretty amazing that you are such a big fan of enormous civilian deaths. I can only imagine you're either a sociopath, or just such an immense bigot, that pictures of dead Arab/Muslim children gives you a raging hardon. Assuming that's true...that sucks for you and any neighborhood pets.

Let's see if you're actually a human being or not: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/gaza/11001631/UN-spokesman-breaks-down-talking-about-Gaza-child-deaths.html

And Hamas apologist? Not in the slightest. I'm pro-children not being murdered in their homes or being made homeless. That doesn't require political or foreign policy goggles to assess.
And there you go again with the extremism. When you can't win an argument you have to then claim the person is a fan of innocent deaths.

All I see is you talking about the innocent deaths of Palestinians. Last time I checked innocent Israelis are dying too.

Since you still don't get it, the Palestinians attacked Israel first in this conflict and one of the ways was through the tunnels. Now they are crying because they are getting beat up badly. To counteract that they have to hide amongst women and children like COWARDS while they hide their rocket launchers in market places and amongst the innocent people.

And you are just as cowardly as trying to play the victim card and claim you care in the name of children. You don't give a damn about any of that and use it as a shield to defend Hamas. Cut the crap because we can all see what a fraud you are.

They want to attack Israel and use the most disgustingly ways to attack Israel because they are blinded by their hatred.

And I will just leave this here for you since you are a Hamas Lover and clear Anti-Semite.

The Preamble to the HAMAS CHARTER states: ″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″.

Please tell me how you can have a peace deal with Hamas? Go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
If tunnels are a reason to go to war, US should of done that decades ago to stop the drug trade..lol

Obviously tunnel looking is a dubious excuse and never really going to work,  whats next Israel will look for rat holes as the next excuse.

One day I hope a guy will start a fire fight in a place filled with kids and innocent people and the SWAT teams comes in and start shooting people looking for the suspect with disregard.  I wonder how that will play in the minds of people

But but but.... we had to kill some innocent and children the suspect had a gun and was shooting wildly but not hitting anything

How many Israelis have died ... How many Palestinians have died just because they were in the line of fire.

If you think its ok to kill the hostage along with the suspect, you are no better then the the "terrorists" you accuse them of being

If tunnels are a reason to go to war, US should of done that decades ago to stop the drug trade..lol

Obviously tunnel looking is a dubious excuse and never really going to work, whats next Israel will look for rat holes as the next excuse.

One day I hope a guy will start a fire fight in a place filled with kids and innocent people and the SWAT teams comes in and start shooting people looking for the suspect with disregard. I wonder how that will play in the minds of people

But but but.... we had to kill some innocent and children the suspect had a gun and was shooting wildly but not hitting anything

How many Israelis have died ... How many Palestinians have died just because they were in the line of fire.

If you think its ok to kill the hostage along with the suspect, you are no better then the the "terrorists" you accuse them of being
Don't be silly. It was the combined offensive of the tunnels AND the rockets pummeling Israel. You act like HAMAS isn't firing rockets.

I'll ask you the same question I asked berzirk.

The Preamble to the HAMAS CHARTER states: ″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″.

And there you go again with the extremism. When you can't win an argument you have to then claim the person is a fan of innocent deaths.

All I see is you talking about the innocent deaths of Palestinians. Last time I checked innocent Israelis are dying too.

Since you still don't get it, the Palestinians attacked Israel first in this conflict and one of the ways was through the tunnels. Now they are crying because they are getting beat up badly. To counteract that they have to hide amongst women and children like COWARDS while they hide their rocket launchers in market places and amongst the innocent people.

And you are just as cowardly as trying to play the victim card and claim you care in the name of children. You don't give a damn about any of that and use it as a shield to defend Hamas. Cut the crap because we can all see what a fraud you are.

They want to attack Israel and use the most disgustingly ways to attack Israel because they are blinded by their hatred.

And I will just leave this here for you since you are a Hamas Lover and clear Anti-Semite.

Ruh roh. That leftist propaganda wing does a nice job of explaining how the 1988 charter is not in use, and no longer relevant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#Current_status_of_the_Charter

Additionally, Hamas agrees to the 1967 borders (which...uh...means they would acknowledge the existence of Israel, and that they wouldn't obliterate it). This one is from an even more leftist source, Israeli media: http://www.haaretz.com/news/haniyeh-hamas-willing-to-accept-palestinian-state-with-1967-borders-1.256915

Are you feeling intellectually inferior now? You should be.

I wonder how many children's blood you bathed in last night. Probably a dozen.

And you're right, Israelis have been killed too, and any citizen that dies is a tragedy, whichever flag they bear. I genuinely believe that.

In fact, according to the NY Daily Times:

"Nearly 1,500 Palestinians, mostly civilians, have been killed since the war began early last month. More than 60 Israelis have been killed, nearly all soldiers."

---That's about 4% of the deaths as Israelis, nearly all soldiers. This might flip your lid, but I don't care much if soldiers from either side die. They're fighting a war. Remember, war is hell man. It's hell bro. My tribal tattoo says in Kenatchkaweenan that "War is hell". So when I say the death and killing is disproportionate, 96% dead Palestinians (mostly civilians), 4% dead Israelis (mostly soldiers), is kinda what I'm talking about.

(so do you actually masturbate with dead children's blood as a lubricant, or you just color corn syrup and pretend?)

Please don't act like you're speaking facts here. You're poorly educated, probably in life, but certainly in this conflict, and your bigotry, hatred, and lack of care for human life makes me wonder if you're in counseling. I hope so, because you clearly need emotional help...probably academic help too, but that might be too late.

Love,

-Berzirk

All this talk about Israel/Palestine and killing innocents...

How many innocents have died via US unmanned drone attack in the past few years?

Let's stop throwing stones at the other guys so long as we're doing the exact same shit.

All this talk about Israel/Palestine and killing innocents...

How many innocents have died via US unmanned drone attack in the past few years?

Let's stop throwing stones at the other guys so long as we're doing the exact same shit.
Totally agree about drones from the USo. We made it trendy to gutlessly destroy spots on maps from high above and consider civilians to be collateral damage. Israel learned from the best...literally.

Totally agree about drones from the USo. We made it trendy to gutlessly destroy spots on maps from high above and consider civilians to be collateral damage. Israel learned from the best...literally.
Just to show how dumb you literally are.

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/news/nbint/1709467414-mideast-ceasefire-fails-as-israeli-soldier-kidnapped

Ceasefire collapses just after 90 minutes AFTER Hamas uses the opportunity to kidnap an Israeli soldier.

Time to destroy Hamas, you can't be surprised. You are dealing with animals that need to be put down. They are a terrorist organization plain and simple stop beating around the bush.

Instead you want to sit here and try to legitimize them. I mean if you admitted you are a terrorist and involved with Hamas then I would understand it more but I doubt that is the case.

Your last post was hilarious because you actually think Hamas can be reasoned with.

You are still DODGING the question. How can you have peace with someone who says in their Preamble:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″

You don't want to answer because you are a fraud.

Just to show how dumb you literally are.

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/auckland/news/nbint/1709467414-mideast-ceasefire-fails-as-israeli-soldier-kidnapped

Ceasefire collapses just after 90 minutes AFTER Hamas uses the opportunity to kidnap an Israeli soldier.

Time to destroy Hamas, you can't be surprised. You are dealing with animals that need to be put down. They are a terrorist organization plain and simple stop beating around the bush.

Instead you want to sit here and try to legitimize them. I mean if you admitted you are a terrorist and involved with Hamas then I would understand it more but I doubt that is the case.

Your last post was hilarious because you actually think Hamas can be reasoned with.

You are still DODGING the question. How can you have peace with someone who says in their Preamble:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it″

You don't want to answer because you are a fraud.
Did you rinse the blood off yet? Still can't believe how much you love dead kids. Do you eat them too? Its getting disturbing. Should the authorities get involved?

I'm guessing you didn't go to the two different links (Wikipedia and Haaretz) that showed why the preamble exists, and is unchanged since it's inception, despite repeated explanations on why it's not used, and is outdated. Sorry, facts might be getting in the way of your hatred and bigotry.

So I don't want to answer the question with my opinions, I'm instead posting factual sources. Sorry if they're too accurate for you. I'm sure Pamela Gellar has more inaccurate information you could use instead.

Hamas is made up of at least 25% children? That's why you're OK with 1500 dead Palestinians (and growing)? Hunh, I mean, I love my kids, and I like some of my friend's kids, but I'll readily admit that there are lots of kids I don't like. None that I'd like to see dead like you gloat about, but still, I can understand at least not liking some of them. I suspect of the dead terror babies, some of them probably screamed "Allah Akbar" right before throwing their 3 year old bodies in front of a drone missile.

So ignore sources, facts, and analysis, keep going on about Hamas and their ability to kill 60 people, maybe 61, mostly soldiers.

War is hell man. On the back of my truck, right next to the Confederate Flag, it says so. You can't see the whole thing cause my gun rack blocks part of it, so all you can really see is "War is". Actually, all my MMA Tapout tanktops say War is Hell on the back too, but I'm too skinny to wear them right, so it just looks like W-ell. It's tough.

So, why do I defend Hamas? I don't. They're a crappy governmental organization. I think the fact they shoot rockets at people is awful. The fact that they kill soldiers is A-OK. Why do you pretend like Israel is doing anything to minimize civilian casualties, or if you don't pretend that, why do you think that many dead civilians are acceptable collateral damage? Excluding the kids of course. We all know you love seeing dead kids.

Whoops, found another link accusing Israel of historically doing very little to minimize civilian casualties...and it was said by a former US Army officer. Jesus man, now you hate our troops too? If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a communist, or at least really, really un-American.

Here's the link that you won't read but comment on like you know the contents:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/gaza-civilian-death-toll-military-training-experts

Edit: Oh, and the Washington Post disputes that the soldier was captured during the ceasefire, instead it seems that he may have been captured before it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/21/why-the-capture-of-an-israeli-soldier-would-be-such-a-big-deal/

Holy fuck. I just read your link, and it also says that the capture of soldiers was before the cease fire. Did you even read your own article? Israel has repeatedly bombed the shit out of Gaza minutes before other ceasefires. Why is the attack on soldiers by Hamas (who are denying responsibility BTW, again, according to your own article) somehow worse than Israeli's attack on bad guys and civilians, minutes before ceasefires?

Get your shit together man.

Unbelievable you won't even answer a simple question because you know I am right.

I will ask you one more time very simply.

How can you have peace with someone who says in their Preamble:

Your post was a waste of time because it was more posturing by you claiming "you like dead kids dying". Totally uncalled for and it is clear to me you are getting desperate now. Thanks for proving you are Anti-Semitic and want to see Jewish people dead though which is what I always suspected.

Exactly War IS hell which is why unfortunately innocent civilians do die. Just like innocent civilians have died with Hamas firing rockets directly into Israel repeatedly but you like to ignore that because you are in bed with them.

Also hotshot, you might want to read that article AGAIN. The update is at the top of the page and the ceasefire was broken because of the kidnapping by Hamas that you love to keep defending. Wrong again.

"The Israeli military believes a soldier missing in Gaza is dead.

It says 23-year-old British-born Israeli soldier Lieutenant Hadar Goldin was on a tunnel-clearing mission in Gaza when he was kidnapped.

The incident is believed responsible for the breaking of a new 72-hour ceasefire only 90 minutes after it began and fighting is now raging again."

Did YOU even read the damn article? How stupid can you look in one thread... You keep managing to top your previous posts.

And if you can't answer that simple question that you keep repeatedly ducking like a coward I know that you can't argue the point and you clearly are a racist and a Hamas supporter.

Hamas is a elected gov't ...  And there are both good and bad fraction in Hamas, you cannot label the whole elected gov't as a terrorist organization

If that was the fact, the republican party is a terrorist organization, since it caters to gun extremists and racists/homophobes who continue to push for segregation agendas.  If you took into account all the gun violence and racial instability caused by them they are in the same level as a terrorist organization.  When you have a side who advocates shooting people crossing the border and enslaving children ( Michelle Bachmann ) .. 

And if War is so much like h ell and innocent people die,  why are we so outraged at 9/11 and the Boston bombing , hey its war and innocents must pay the price for the gov't they support or elect...  So keep supporting the idea that innocent people should be a victim to their gov't actions cause one day you will be fair game too.

And next time when you get a chance to vote

You can vote for a man who wants peace or a man who wants to avenge and protect them and destroy the enemy

Tell me which guy you will choose, after you watch you child get blown to bits or have loved ones killed or have your house destroyed by a country who claims it is only fighting against armed bad terrorists or armed militants

I mean isn't that why we elected a evil man like George Bush because he promise to kill all the terrorists and avenge America, instead of that wussy peace loving Gore or Kerry?  Hey not only did he fought terrorist, but he also help collapsed a nation which had no terrorists until now

Hamas is a elected gov't ... And there are both good and bad fraction in Hamas, you cannot label the whole elected gov't as a terrorist organization

If that was the fact, the republican party is a terrorist organization, since it caters to gun extremists and racists/homophobes who continue to push for segregation agendas. If you took into account all the gun violence and racial instability caused by them they are in the same level as a terrorist organization. When you have a side who advocates shooting people crossing the border and enslaving children ( Michelle Bachmann ) ..

And if War is so much like h ell and innocent people die, why are we so outraged at 9/11 and the Boston bombing , hey its war and innocents must pay the price for the gov't they support or elect... So keep supporting the idea that innocent people should be a victim to their gov't actions cause one day you will be fair game too.
You are absolutely insane. The whole organization is a terrorist group.

Right in the preamble of their charter they call for the destruction of Israel. It is asinine to think there are any reasonable people. You are the same type of appeaser who would let Hitler run wild. It is so obvious how you and berzirk are Anti-Semites. You are literally trying to find any excuse you can and it is not working.

It's nice to see you're still not too intelligent to let facts get in the way of a good opinion.  It lets me know the caliber of person I'm dealing with here. Then again, your bloodlust for kids should've tipped me off long ago.

So, remember how you blistered Hamas for kidnapping a soldier hours before a cease-fire?  Whoops...looks like he was killed in a firefight, and wasn't kidnapped...according to Israel.

http://news.msn.com/world/israeli-soldier-thought-captured-is-declared-dead

Might want to edit your earlier post so you don't look like a complete dickhead, since that was a big foundation of your condemnation for the broken ceasefire. 

Then, regarding the continued quoting of Hamas' preamble, again, you clearly didn't read the two links I posted earlier which explain why it's in there, and how it's not observed.  Those damn facts.  It's so encouraging that they still don't get in the way of your opinions.

So, the fucking contents of those two sources that you elected not to read, instead repeating false information:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/haniyeh-hamas-willing-to-accept-palestinian-state-with-1967-borders-1.256915

"The Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, said on Saturday his government was willing to accept a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders.

Ahmed asked Haniyeh about Hamas' relations with Iran and requested his response to the claims of "our Zionist friends" that Hamas, like Iran, seeks to destroy the State of Israel and throw the Jews into the sea.

"Our ties with Iran are like those with other Muslim states. Does a besieged people that is waiting breathlessly for a ship to come from the sea want to throw the Jews into the ocean? Our conflict is not with the Jews, our problem is with the occupation," Haniyeh said."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#Current_status_of_the_Charter

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal indicated to Robert Pastor, senior adviser to the Carter Center, that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons".[85] Hamas do not use the Charter on their website and prefer to use their election manifesto to put forth their agenda.[86][87] Pastor states that those who quote the charter rather than more recent Hamas statements may be using the Charter as an excuse to ignore Hamas.[85]

British diplomat and former British ambassador to the United Nations Sir Jeremy Greenstock stated in early 2009 that the Hamas charter was "drawn up by a Hamas-linked imam some [twenty] years ago and has never been adopted since Hamas was elected as the Palestinian government in 2006".[88] Mohammed Nimer of American University comments on the Charter, "It's a tract meant to mobilize support and it should be amended.... It projects anger, not vision."[89]Ahmed Yousef, an adviser to Ismail Haniyeh, has questioned the use of the charter by Israel and its supporters to brand Hamas as a fundamentalist, terrorist, racist, anti-Semitic organization and claims that they have taken parts of the charter out of context for propaganda purposes. He claims that they dwell on the charter and ignore that Hamas has changed its views with time.

--So now you literally have to skip over all of that to keep asking about the Hamas charter and it's use and application in 2014 (actually it became publically irrelevant in 2008, but I'll spot you 6 years since I didn't know the update until Professor Google educated me either)

With respect to you calling me an anti-Semite, the Arab people are also Semites, so if you want to allege that I'm bigoted towards the Jewish people, you should be more specific, you know, just helping educate you on the region.

So am I anti-Jewish?  I don't know.  You'll have to ask my mentor and dear friend, a professor I studied and worked under who is a dual Israeli-US citizen, and fought in the IDF during the first intifada.  I emailed him a week or so ago, asking how his family and friends were in Israel, hoping they are doing well. He's on his way to Israel, and I'm very concerned for his safety.  The world would lose an incredible, incredible scholar, man, father, and friend if anything bad happened to him.

I could also send you a personal letter from a woman in Israel who works with disabled children, who I donated a $500 computer accessory to to help the kids use a computer who are paralyzed or have an inability to use a traditional mouse.

Or I could have another close friend of mine from college, at the time the President of the local Hilel chapter (this is the Jewish Student Union) who with her help, the two of us established an interfaith council which focused on embracing religious commonalities and not forcing modern politics into the equation to divide us.  She and I were both featured speakers at a few campus-wide events. I'm happy to say that the outcome of our efforts is that to this day my University still maintains a panel, and works to bring people of faith together.

I could also get the local Rabbi in our community, a family friend, to tell you what my thoughts are regarding the Jewish people. (I like em).  He makes a very kind effort to visit the local mosque to have dinner with us once or twice a year during Ramadan.

My beef is with Israeli domestic and foreign policy.  It's been a longtime game of Pro-Israeli supporters to cry anti-Semitism when political decisions are disagreed with.  I'm happy to say that over the past 5-10 years, the international community has moved on from accepting that, and now disregards the immediate anti-Semitism allegation because it cheapens true anti-Semitism.  I guess you didn't get that memo.  

Again, get your shit together, personally and intellectually.  You're grotesquely outmatched here

Let me prepare your reply for you:  tl;dr -rabble, rabble, read Hamas' charter.  Israel should kill more babies, I love to feel their blood on my belly.

There is no real reply possible after debunking all your opinions, so unless you can pull out something really intriguing with credible sources, consider this me dropping the mic and walking off the stage. You have been completely annihilated, and at this point, rebel is more credible than you, and he spends half his time intentionally trolling.  

dudes a weirdo going on and on about babies blood and putting it all over himself.  might wanna get that checked out dont think that is normal

also nice i have blac, errr ISRAELI, friends argument.

You are absolutely insane. The whole organization is a terrorist group.

Right in the preamble of their charter they call for the destruction of Israel. It is asinine to think there are any reasonable people. You are the same type of appeaser who would let Hitler run wild. It is so obvious how you and berzirk are Anti-Semites. You are literally trying to find any excuse you can and it is not working.
You do know they could write whatever stuff they want right? The KKK write whatever stuff they want too.. Heck even our good old Constitution have a bunch of written stuff too..

Guess what, there is a saying older then either of those and it is " actions speak louder then words"

So Israel might not have written lets kill women and children and innocent bystanders in their constitution or heck even a preamble, but their actions clearly show they won't even respect their own religious teachings, so who care what is written or not, their actions is what matters

Oh and guess what even our gov't can't follow the Constitution, as evident by our actions... What good is anything written its their actions that proves their true nature.

Because saying how DESPICABLE it is for a Israeli war plane to missile 3 innocent children on the beach and then called it a "tragic" mistake and a opppsiee is beyond DESPICABLE makes me a Anti-Semite ...... LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Israel excuse to blow up houses, hospitals and UN sanctuaries is because Hamas is hiding weapons there, what constitute reasonable weapon hiding?

Will Israel blow up your house because you left a shell casing there, or make a gas to fuel your launcher, or do they consider a building like a holster to a gun ...lol

With no check and balance pretty much Israel could blow anything up and use the excuse "hey they were hiding weapon/s" there

Same sad excuse when a guy pulls out his wallet and a cop shoot him dead and they say but I thought the black thing looked like a gun...  Its black and guns are black so that make its a easily mistakable weapon

You do know they could write whatever stuff they want right? The KKK write whatever stuff they want too.. Heck even our good old Constitution have a bunch of written stuff too..

Guess what, there is a saying older then either of those and it is " actions speak louder then words"

So Israel might not have written lets kill women and children and innocent bystanders in their constitution or heck even a preamble, but their actions clearly show they won't even respect their own religious teachings, so who care what is written or not, their actions is what matters

Oh and guess what even our gov't can't follow the Constitution, as evident by our actions... What good is anything written its their actions that proves their true nature.

Because saying how DESPICABLE it is for a Israeli war plane to missile 3 innocent children on the beach and then called it a "tragic" mistake and a opppsiee is beyond DESPICABLE makes me a Anti-Semite ...... LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep you are clinically insane. Our Constitution doesn't call for the KILLING of people like Hamas states and even in general the religion of Islam

You can't even come up with a solid argument so all you can say is "you can just make up stuff whenever you want".

It is telling you say that because you are literally just making stuff up. You are a racist because you don't point out when Hamas has caused INNOCENT civilians as well. You have done this repeatedly and it is clear because you hate Jews. That is fine but don't act like you are pretending to do anything else.

And let's just accept your asinine premise that Hamas could just make anything up in their Charter. If they truly cared about peace why the hell would they choose to say of all things that they won't stop fighting until Israel ceases to exist? Doesn't sound like peaceful language to me.

I don't know if anybody has broken the news to you yet but this is a war and innocent people die in war especially when HAMAS is hiding amongst women and children because they know deep down they can't win against Israel. Better to wipe them out now then to keep having phony cease fires and causing even MORE deaths. You want less people to die don't you? Well if you did then you would want Israel to wipe out Hamas.

But if that isn't the case then you are a huge hypocrite because delaying this any longer will just lead to more deaths that you pretend to care about.

Oh and Israel excuse to blow up houses, hospitals and UN sanctuaries is because Hamas is hiding weapons there, what constitute reasonable weapon hiding?
Zero. Zero constitutes "reasonable weapon hiding". When people are firing rockets into your towns and cities then any number of rockets greater than zero makes that location a valid target for an air strike. When people are coming through tunnels to shoot and kill and to smuggle explosives to launch terror attacks then any number of guns and explosives greater than zero makes that location a valid target for an air strike.

Don't like it? Make the number of weapons there zero. Or else, you know, stop using them to attacks people on the other side of the wall and falsely crying how unfair the counterattacks are.

This is why the middle east mess is something that is so difficult to solve and why we should stay the hell out of it.

Either you're a Jew-hating Anti-Semite or you like to bathe in the blood of dead babies.

It's like there's no in between.

Israel claims Palestinians have fired over 3000 rockets in to Israel since the fighting started.

Israel has lost 3 civilians to those rockets.

More people probably die every year on the 4th of July setting off handheld fireworks than Israelis have due to the alleged 3k rockets from Palestinians.

You have to be borderline retarded to take anything Israel says at face value.

Also hilarious is essentially every politician in America tripping over themselves to see who can foam at the mouth the most in Israel's defense. Especially conservatives - who knew the GOP loved socialism and government handing out taxpayer paid abortions like candy?

Israel claims Palestinians have fired over 3000 rockets in to Israel since the fighting started.

Israel has lost 3 civilians to those rockets.
"It's okay for someone to try and kill you if they're not being effective enough at it!"

Israel has suffered few losses because of a strong defensive system (both the Iron Dome system and the security wall) and because the sanctions have thankfully diminished Hamas' ability -- though not their desire -- to indiscriminately kill Israeli citizens. Prior to those defenses, Israeli suffered much greater losses both from rockets and from suicide bombers. You know why Hamas is using those shitty rockets? Because Israel had to build a huge ass wall to stop them from doing this. That's those poor, poor people who are "just throwing rocks" blowing up buses, markets, discos, train stations, cafes, restaurants, hotels, playgrounds... years of these people finding the places where they could intentionally murder the most women and children at one time and killing as many as they could in targeted attacks on civilians. But now that they're stuck firing shitty rockets it's all "Boohoo! Those rockets aren't even so bad so why hurt those poor little Hamas victims who are firing them from school rooftops? Those poor guys! Israel is so mean!"

You want the attacks in Gaza to stop? Simple plan: Stop firing rockets into Israel. Anyone who can't agree that that's the number one first step that must be taken just isn't being serious.

You want people to stop being mad at you and want to kill you.... STOP STEALING PEOPLE'S LAND that was never sanctioned to you under agreement ..

Yep you are clinically insane. Our Constitution doesn't call for the KILLING of people like Hamas states and even in general the religion of Islam

You can't even come up with a solid argument so all you can say is "you can just make up stuff whenever you want".

It is telling you say that because you are literally just making stuff up. You are a racist because you don't point out when Hamas has caused INNOCENT civilians as well. You have done this repeatedly and it is clear because you hate Jews. That is fine but don't act like you are pretending to do anything else.

And let's just accept your asinine premise that Hamas could just make anything up in their Charter. If they truly cared about peace why the hell would they choose to say of all things that they won't stop fighting until Israel ceases to exist? Doesn't sound like peaceful language to me.

I don't know if anybody has broken the news to you yet but this is a war and innocent people die in war especially when HAMAS is hiding amongst women and children because they know deep down they can't win against Israel. Better to wipe them out now then to keep having phony cease fires and causing even MORE deaths. You want less people to die don't you? Well if you did then you would want Israel to wipe out Hamas.

But if that isn't the case then you are a huge hypocrite because delaying this any longer will just lead to more deaths that you pretend to care about.
I see you are a idiot who only care to keep pointing out what people write about not people's actions...

You don't need a preamble to go on a mass murder war to kill innocents...

Anyways they are right about you, you must be a sick m'ferrrrr if you don't find anything wrong with the continue murder of innocent people who have no involvement with the people you are fighting.. You must be the same type of person who when you fight another person go and fight bystanders watching as well cause in your mind everyone is fair game in your little spat

You want people to stop being mad at you and want to kill you....
So how's that working out for them, huh? That whole "being mad and wanting to kill" thing is paying off great dividends for Palestine, isn't it? Man, it's almost as though the intelligent course of action would be to stop provoking the other guy with thousands of rockets attacks and maybe work towards a permanent peace/border solution. But that's only if you actually wanted those things and weren't just using them as a pretext for firing all those rockets and then crying about how unfair the counterattacks are because "it's just like throwing rocks!"

I see you are a idiot who only care to keep pointing out what people write about not people's actions...

You don't need a preamble to go on a mass murder war to kill innocents...

Anyways they are right about you, you must be a sick m'ferrrrr if you don't find anything wrong with the continue murder of innocent people who have no involvement with the people you are fighting.. You must be the same type of person who when you fight another person go and fight bystanders watching as well cause in your mind everyone is fair game in your little spat
Confirmed racist. Has to be keep changing the subject and ignoring the Hamas charter because he doesn't want to admit he is wrong.

You tried hard but your baby killing rhetoric doesn't work. So I guess you are a sick mfer since Hamas is killing innocent people and you are ignoring it.

Heheheehhehee...I am waiting for the guys who attacked me for posting about my black friends after calling me a racist to call Bezirk out on his Jewish buddies. :) What should Israel's policy be if a neighboring area attacks them and is harboring terrorists?

Confirmed racist. Has to be keep changing the subject and ignoring the Hamas charter because he doesn't want to admit he is wrong.

You tried hard but your baby killing rhetoric doesn't work. So I guess you are a sick mfer since Hamas is killing innocent people and you are ignoring it.
Naa... you're just a psycho sociopath if you thing War = ok murdering innocents and children

Might as well ok rape of the women too as spoils for war..

I mean War sucks and everything is fair game... rite

Example of Israel right here in the USA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595582/Cop-shot-killed-university-student-held-hostage-cleared-wrongdoing.html

‘It's what I expected,’ Carver said. ‘Officer Budimlic was in a situation where hostages' lives were at stake. He took appropriate actions. What everybody needs to remember is this tragic incident would not have happened if not for the actions of the perpetrator.’

Well, can't argue with that sounding a lot like Israel and the tragic Gaza citizen deaths directly caused by the actions of Hamas. Nice find.

‘It's what I expected,’ Carver said. ‘Officer Budimlic was in a situation where hostages' lives were at stake. He took appropriate actions. What everybody needs to remember is this tragic incident would not have happened if not for the actions of the perpetrator.’

Well, can't argue with that sounding a lot like Israel and the tragic Gaza citizen deaths directly caused by the actions of Hamas. Nice find.
Sounds like you blame the innocent person for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Instead of accepting you murder someone accidentally you just pass the blame on the victim and the perpetrator. You should be proud, I truly pray your loved ones will never be part of someone else cross-fire. Because obviously you lack any compassion or morals

If you like to blame the victim for their own death, go right ahead

Did she deserve to die to stop that perpetrator, NO !!!

Sounds like you love collateral damages, you can join the rest of the sick sociopaths who are ok with the murder of innocent people and children especially

Again if you are ok with collateral damage and since war sucks, you should tell all those people who die at 9/11 and the Boston bombing cause they deserve it since WAR sucks and collateral damage is ok in wars btw two government and you are the sad pawn and peasant who have no control.

Sounds like you blame the innocent person for being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Not at all. I'm blaming the aggressor for putting the innocent person in harm's way. In the case of your news story, the hostage-taker. In the case of Gaza, Hamas. It's tragic that someone else had to die for the aggressor's behavior but that's why the aggressor needs to be eliminated -- because they don't care for anything or anyone but their own wants.

Not a difficult concept.

Not at all. I'm blaming the aggressor for putting the innocent person in harm's way. In the case of your news story, the hostage-taker. In the case of Gaza, Hamas. It's tragic that someone else had to die for the aggressor's behavior but that's why the aggressor needs to be eliminated -- because they don't care for anything or anyone but their own wants.

Not a difficult concept.
Yea always easiest to excuse your actions as justified when you got someone else to blame..

Pretty sure you have no conscious, if the ends justify the means

By the way I hope your loved ones will never be in the cross fire btw two rival groups, but I doubt you value innocent lives when you lack any morals or ethics..

By the way I hope your loved ones will never be in the cross fire btw two rival groups, but I doubt you value innocent lives when you lack any morals or ethics..
Huh. Earlier you were gleefully hoping that "a guy will start a fire fight in a place filled with kids and innocent people and the SWAT teams comes in and start shooting people looking for the suspect with disregard" just to prove a point. Must be nice to have such fluid convictions.

When the only responses you have are "Nuh UH, you're a terrible monster person!!!" illogical appeals to emotion, it's safe to say you have nothing left to offer.

Heheheehhehee...I am waiting for the guys who attacked me for posting about my black friends after calling me a racist to call Bezirk out on his Jewish buddies. :) What should Israel's policy be if a neighboring area attacks them and is harboring terrorists?
Anybody wanna offer up an answer?

Huh. Earlier you were gleefully hoping that "a guy will start a fire fight in a place filled with kids and innocent people and the SWAT teams comes in and start shooting people looking for the suspect with disregard" just to prove a point. Must be nice to have such fluid convictions.

When the only responses you have are "Nuh UH, you're a terrible monster person!!!" illogical appeals to emotion, it's safe to say you have nothing left to offer.
I made my point, that a good amount of you will never value human life and that people are fair game in other people's wars. You prove it yourself, that the ends justify the means.

So you need to stand by and admit that since war sucks 9/11 and Boston bombing was FAIR game, by your set standards.

And fyi, the cop made the choose to open fire, just like the cops chose to open fire in California chasing after bank robbers and ended up killing a hostage.. Over what stolen money ? over f****ing MONEY that is peanuts compare to a actual human life.

But hey instead of choosing to not engage violently and figure the best course of action that preserve lives and still catch the perpetrator. They instead CHOSE to go on a shootout and kill a hostage.

So no don't stand around and thump you are on some side of righteousness when any ends justify the means need.

Cop in California shoots at bank robbers, therefore Israel shouldn't defend itself against Hamas launching rockets at its citizens.

Well, that makes sense.  Thanks.

Cop in California shoots at bank robbers, therefore Israel shouldn't defend itself against Hamas launching rockets at its citizens.

Well, that makes sense. Thanks.
Yup you are a moron,

I guess when someone attacks you innocent people are fair game in your "defense"...

Again do you support killing innocent people just to punish or capture one person of interest. Do you feel people who have no involvement in your fight deserve to die because they are in your way

You won't answer it because if you did you wouldn't have any morals or conscious, and you won't admit that. But we all know you are ok to do whatever in the name of "defense"

Again do you support killing innocent people just to punish or capture one person of interest.
Do I "support" it? No. But I recognize that it can happen even with procedures in place to prevent it and place the majority of the blame for it on the assailant instead of on the people trying to stop the assailant. It's possible for me to feel that it's unfortunate and tragic that civilians in Gaza are dying and yet recognize that the entire reason WHY they are dying is because Hamas is indiscriminately attacking Israeli citizens from the middle of a civilian crowd and capitalizing off their deaths in the counter-attack. No more Hamas rockets directly equals no more dead Palestinians in retaliatory strikes. Who to blame here should be blindingly obvious and it's not the guys trying to stop Hamas from attacking people.

Really, if you have nothing else to add besides pathetic, ham-handed "You're a monster!" comments (oh no, the random internet guy says I have no morals! I better change my opinion immediately!) you should probably just give up.

Do I "support" it? No. But I recognize that it can happen even with procedures in place to prevent it and place the majority of the blame for it on the assailant instead of on the people trying to stop the assailant. It's possible for me to feel that it's unfortunate and tragic that civilians in Gaza are dying and yet recognize that the entire reason WHY they are dying is because Hamas is indiscriminately attacking Israeli citizens from the middle of a civilian crowd and capitalizing off their deaths in the counter-attack. No more Hamas rockets directly equals no more dead Palestinians in retaliatory strikes. Who to blame here should be blindingly obvious and it's not the guys trying to stop Hamas from attacking people.

Really, if you have nothing else to add besides pathetic, ham-handed "You're a monster!" comments (oh no, the random internet guy says I have no morals! I better change my opinion immediately!) you should probably just give up.
Fine how many INNOCENT to GUILTY ratio have Israel killed... enough said

Don't need me to tell you are a moral-ethical less person, you doing quite well showing that yourself

Keep justifying the means to a end approach, it why when you choose to fight evil you don't become one yourself...

One thing for certain is that bad can admit to doing what they do, a truly evil person would always believe he/she is doing evil but for a better good ... NARCISSIST

You lost the defense excuse when innocent people become part of vengeance seeking

I have no dog in this fight, but if the argument is that Israel is in the wrong for killing innocent Palestinians, wouldn't Hamas be in the wrong for killing innocent Jews?

bread's done
Back