The Mom 'n Pops OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']For what?[/QUOTE]
band.gif

My friend is bringing over his drumset so I can play around with it!

I tried his kick pedal the other day and I was way jealous that my default Rock Band one feels like a toy in comparison.

Keyblade was talking about you last night while we were eating some tomatoes, and she said your mysterious character is extremely sexy. :whistle2:?

Actually, it was Sunday night. I was leaking out of both holes yesterday and she was studying for a test.

[quote name='Maklershed']What do you guys think about these ....

HP Pavilion Elite d5000z AMD Phenom Quad 9550 2.2Ghz, 3GB RAM, 500GB, 256MB Video Card, DVD Burner for $999.99 - $400 Off Coupon Code DT1158 = $599.99 + Free Shipping
# Select Following Options Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) [add $0]
# Default Options - AMD Phenom(TM) 9550 quad-core processor (2.2GHz) / 3GB DDR2-800MHz dual channel SDRAM (2x1024,2x512) / 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300, DVI-I, VGA adapter,HDMI / 500GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive / LightScribe 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive / Microsoft(R) Works 9.0Norton Internet Security(TM) 2008 - 15 month

HP Pavilion Elite m9300t Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 2.66Ghz, 3GB RAM, 320GB, 256MB Video Card, DVD Burner, TV Tuner for $1049.99 - $400 Off Coupon Code DT1158= $649.99 + Free Shipping
# Select Following Options Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
# Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad processor Q6700 (2.66GHz) [add $50]
# FREE UPGRADE to 3GB DDR2-800MHz dual channel SDRAM from 2GB
# FREE UPGRADE! 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300, DVI-I, VGA adapter, HDMI
# Default Options - 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300, DVI-I, VGA adapter,HDMI, 320GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive, ATSC-NTSC TV tuner with PVR, FM tuner, remote, SAVE $10! Norton Internet Security(TM) 2008 - 15 month , Integrated 7.1 channel sound w/front audio ports, LightScribe 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive

HP Home has the HP Pavilion a6560t series Desktop starting at $650. Customize with Core 2 Quad Q9300, 3GB, 640GB, 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300 to reach $1000 - $400 off $999 code DT1158 = $600 with free shipping.
# Q9300 Core 2 Quad 2.5GHz, 3GB DDR2, 640GB SATA, LightScribe DVD+-RW
# 7.1 Audio, 15-in-1 card reader, Vista Home Premium, 256MB GeForce 9300[/quote]

Oh damn that 2nd PC setup looks pretty sweet...If I didn't have Dell credit, and didn't already buy the Dell, I would have bit on that one.

ahahaha, dick.

I'm not sure what shes getting at, but I know she'll be extremely dissapointed to find out you're a pants size bigger than Demolition Man, Mojimbo.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuckin' lame that there is no bigger or better iPod classic. These touch shits don't have enough space.[/QUOTE]
I was hoping for at least a 250 gb announcement. :/

There was a 120GB announcement right? To replace the 80GB I think.

And I guess the 160GB is still the biggest one.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
I'm almost positive they shuffled around the iPod Classic line-up.[/quote]

If by shuffled around you mean killed all but one version, you're right...

I think this is the last non-Nano gen with the clickwheel...

--------------------------

Zoo:

They're killing off the 160

----------------------------

boo:

Didja see the shuffle announcement I linked to earlier?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did becuzimbrown really ask you if you were 400lbs over Xbox Live, Jim? :rofl:[/quote]

[quote name='Mojimbo']I gave him a sick "..." over Xbox Live. :cool:[/quote]

Im really sorry about that jimbo.

I thought TFN was serious.

Its nothin' to be embarassed about, mang.

I can't wait to go home and play TNA! Impact!

EDIT: Hes just shy about his weight, brown. He really is a big guy.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its nothin' to be embarassed about, mang.

I can't wait to go home and play TNA! Impact!

EDIT: Hes just shy about his weight, brown. He really is a big guy.[/QUOTE]:lol:

You're an ___hole.

Hrm. I'm kind of considering buying King of Bandit Jing and GetBackers from Second Spin, they're at a decent price.

I wish I knew of more anime so I could see if it's cheap... or they had a convenient anime category.

I hate how whenever the lady screws up while doing something, she'll do her best CheapyD impression and say ''Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt....'' like how he does from that one video where he busts his Robocop gun. :(

[quote name='tiredfornow']I have no idea, boo, but the last wrestling game I played was WCW Thunder on PS1 and that shit was fuckin' terrible.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Try N64 WCW Mayhem :rofl:.. the only good thing about that game was that I had Elizabeth and Major Gunns brawl in the bathroom..but the game was so bad.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']That's great! Now you have more money to buy me stuff![/QUOTE]
you mean buy my boyfriend stuff though he is started to dislike it.

[quote name='manthing']Jimbo:

Any truth to those RB2 rumors re: importing RB1 tracks?[/QUOTE]What rumors?

I'll probably be able to let you know tomorrow.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yay I'm not going to lose my job. Yay.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome.. so the 11 year boy denied everything? :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']That's awesome.. so the 11 year boy denied everything? :cool:[/QUOTE]
ew.

it was a paperwork issue with my certificate and we were low on numbers so they were going to cut back but we won by involving pushy parents.

What I loved about WCW vs nWo Revenge was that it had managers. I know it's stupid, but at the time I thought that was so awesome. Me and my friend would always have the CPU battle as Diamond Dallas Page and Macho Man..and we'd play as Elizabeth and Kimberly. :rofl: Sneaking in with chairs, tripping the guys in the ring..beatin the shit outta each other. Mmm. Good times!

[quote name='tiredfornow']WCW/NWO Revenge was the shit.[/quote]

Yep, I love the battle royal match the most, played with 3 of my friends for about 6 hours straight on that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']ew. he was 12

it was a paperwork issue with my certificate and we were low on numbers so they were going to cut back but we won by involving pushy parents.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I see. My bad :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']What rumors?

I'll probably be able to let you know tomorrow.[/quote]

About the what the included code is for in RB2?

I'm worried that RB2 will set a precedent that makes used games

I liked WCW/NWO cause it had Alex Wright and Disco Inferno.

When you picked 'em both, they'd come out together and do that fruity ass dance. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']

I'll probably be able to let you know tomorrow.[/quote]?? Tomorrow?!

[quote name='lilboo']What I loved about WCW vs nWo Revenge was that it had managers. I know it's stupid, but at the time I thought that was so awesome. Me and my friend would always have the CPU battle as Diamond Dallas Page and Macho Man..and we'd play as Elizabeth and Kimberly. :rofl: Sneaking in with chairs, tripping the guys in the ring..beatin the shit outta each other. Mmm. Good times![/QUOTE]
Elizabeth and Kimberly?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Elizabeth and Kimberly?[/QUOTE]

Miss Elizabeth, Macho Man's girl. C'mon! Everyone knows Liz!
Kimbery was the Nitro girl, and was DDP's wife.

[quote name='lilboo']Miss Elizabeth, Macho Man's girl. C'mon! Everyone knows Liz!
Kimbery was the Nitro girl, and was DDP's wife.[/QUOTE]
I find that funny because Elizabeth is the girl Jonathan left me for and my name is Kimberly. Hehe. It was just odd. Now me and Elizabeth are the best of friends making Jonathan's life just a little more hellish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back