The Mom 'n Pops OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Brak, did you recommend me Metric at some point?[/QUOTE]
J'eah.

Man some of these later missions are tough. And the tidbit I got when I completed the latest one is "Many drunken sailors hang out by the docks." Thanks for the insight.

Personally I think the best part of that darthbudge news footage is how he opens the door, but his mom stands right behind him, kind of like how you got to open the door to the pizza man or something when you where seven and your parents would watch over you.

[quote name='Rocko']I like how JolietJake stole both GMOOJ and Frost's usernames.[/quote]Good artists copy, great artists steal.:cool:

[quote name='Brak']J'eah.[/QUOTE]

You must've chosen a forgettable song, because I never bothered to check them out, but I found some on my computer from when I stole my friends' collections, and I'm greatly enjoying them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You must've chosen a forgettable song, because I never bothered to check them out, but I found some on my computer from when I stole my friends' collections, and I'm greatly enjoying them.[/QUOTE]
None of their songs are forgettable. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Good artists copy, great artists steal.:cool:[/quote]
I'd be honored if you stole part of my name, corrosive.

[quote name='Maklershed']So I guess Heroes and The Office should be starting up soon, right?[/quote]
Season 3 of Heroes starts up on Sept. 22 with a three hour premiere. According to wiki, Season 5 of The Office premieres the following Thursday, Sept. 25.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can whoever dumps OTTs please lock them first then get rid of them. I was wondering why no one was replying. :oops:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Can whoever dumps OTTs please lock them first then get rid of them. I was wondering why no one was replying. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Bahaha.

Just undelete it, Linkin. It was deleted for no reason anyways.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Season 3 of Heroes starts up on Sept. 22 with a three hour premiere. According to wiki, Season 5 of The Office premieres the following Thursday, Sept. 25.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I read about that 3 hour premiere somewhere else as well. Too much all at once IMO. Maybe they are planning some serious shit with real plot movement to appease everyone who complained about the plodding pace of S2.

[quote name='Rocko']Personally I think the best part of that darthbudge news footage is how he opens the door, but his mom stands right behind him, kind of like how you got to open the door to the pizza man or something when you where seven and your parents would watch over you.[/quote]

I said this before...

I answered the door, and they asked if my mom was there, so I called her and then apparently just as she arrived they started the filming.

[quote name='Mojimbo']^

:rofl:

---

"corrosivejakefoxdarko88"[/quote]

It's happened like 3 times already...found it odd that it went dead for an hour.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Season 3 of Heroes starts up on Sept. 22 with a three hour premiere. According to wiki, Season 5 of The Office premieres the following Thursday, Sept. 25.[/quote]

3 hours...damn! Is this going to be a real 3hour episode or recap of last episode of S2 and then the 2hr premiere?

[quote name='wubb']:rofl:[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Bahaha.

Just undelete it, Linkin. It was deleted for no reason anyways.[/quote]

I totally agree, and I would but I don't want to create internal conflicts.

I hated that time some news station interviewed me in my apartment for, like, 20 minutes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's happened like 3 times already...found it odd that it went dead for an hour.

3 hours...damn! Is this going to be a real 3hour episode or recap of last episode of S2 and then the 2hr premiere?

:cry:

I totally agree, and I would but I don't want to create internal conflicts.[/quote]

Can you at least tell us what happened? Or where we can go to lodge complaints?

[quote name='Rocko']Hey Arnold?

Couldn't you pick a better show to illustrate a show that didn't suck?[/quote]

Oh, I guess I should have said Rocko's Modern Life.

There was many a good nick show I just happen to be watching Hey Arnold right now.

In fact I own ever episode of Are you Afraid of the Dark and Pete and Pete.

Too bad Biz Markie didn't have a rhyme about wiping dinner off your mouth. :'[

[quote name='darthbudge']I said this before...

I answered the door, and they asked if my mom was there, so I called her and then apparently just as she arrived they started the filming.[/QUOTE]
But didn't you say that you were wiping your mouth because you just got back from eating and wanted to get any food particles on your face off of your hand and on to the woman's?

Wouldn't one do that as soon as they open the door, not after you talk to someone and sit there for a while? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']But didn't you say that you were wiping your mouth because you just got back from eating and wanted to get any food particles on your face off of your hand and on to the woman's?

Wouldn't one do that as soon as they open the door, not after you talk to someone and sit there for a while?[/quote]

Yeah, but it happened quite fast, I mean my mom heard the doorbell ring and was literally right around the corner when I called her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back