The Most Badass Duck Hunt Gun Ever!

"I even made it so the shots spread a little more, just like a shot gun would. This makes it a lot easier to hit the target when totally drunk, because who still plays this game when they aren't drunk?"

to be sure

[quote name='Zman310']The ducks, they do not stand a chance.[/quote]We shall slaughter them! If one duck lives, I will blast it with fire, and then ship it to KFC! Kill them all!

I love using that tiny gun with the duck hunt game. I can't imagine what it would feel like using that. :shock:

[quote name='polaricecaves']"I even made it so the shots spread a little more, just like a shot gun would. This makes it a lot easier to hit the target when totally drunk, because who still plays this game when they aren't drunk?"

to be sure[/quote]

Exactly, what better time for fake firearms than when you're totally drunk. Woot! Woot! :twoguns:

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='Zman310']The ducks, they do not stand a chance.[/quote]We shall slaughter them! If one duck lives, I will blast it with fire, and then ship it to KFC! Kill them all!

I love using that tiny gun with the duck hunt game. I can't imagine what it would feel like using that. :shock:[/quote]

vgre4cag4im.jpg

bread's done
Back