The most beautiful anime/comic/game girls...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']interesting she is not the typical bean pole pale skin[/QUOTE]

Yeah yeah, I know. Her awesomeness overcomes her deficiencies. ;)

But it's not like there's much competition ... maybe Tatsuki or Soi Fong, but that's quite a drop off. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Yeah yeah, I know. He awesomeness overcomes her deficiencies. ;)

But it's not like there's much competition ... maybe Tatsuki or Soi Fong, but that's quite a drop off. :lol:[/QUOTE]

qft.....

Rukia is my fav

czd5jv.jpg

[quote name='HOTSHIET']

Here's a pic of an older anime I'm just watching, Tira and Chocolate oh so hot![/QUOTE]

I have a Sorcerer Hunters VHS I got from Blockbuster years ago that I still haven't watched.

[quote name='dcfox']Here's some of my personal favorites:

[/QUOTE]

I really hate that this generation's Fear Effect was cancelled...

[quote name='HOTSHIET']

Here's a pic of an older anime I'm just watching, Tira and Chocolate oh so hot![/QUOTE]

I love chocolate, especially when she's got the whip.

Though Ryoko, from tenchi, is the hottest anime character.

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but this kind of along the lines of the topic, Playboy is doing another girls of video game feature. Last years version was less than impressive. It featured a bunch of minor characters from 3rd rate games. The only really recognizable character was Blood Rayne. Unfortunately, this year looks to be as lackluster. Here are some of the characters to be featured:

Jacqui - a cheerleader from Blizt: the League
Carla Valenti - from Indigo Prophecy
Cassidy & Tala - from Darkwatch
Alexa - a reporter from 50 Cent: Bulletproof
and random characters from God of War, Hellgate: London, and Playboy the Mansion.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/09/news_6132922.html

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know if it was mentioned already, but this kind of along the lines of the topic, Playboy is doing another girls of video game feature. Last years version was less than impressive. It featured a bunch of minor characters from 3rd rate games. The only really recognizable character was Blood Rayne. Unfortunately, this year looks to be as lackluster. Here are some of the characters to be featured:

Jacqui - a cheerleader from Blizt: the League
Carla Valenti - from Indigo Prophecy
Cassidy & Tala - from Darkwatch
Alexa - a reporter from 50 Cent: Bulletproof
and random characters from God of War, Hellgate: London, and Playboy the Mansion.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/09/news_6132922.html[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I read this a few minutes ago. If only Playboy would get Masamune Shirow to do the art! Or the guy that does the Magna Carta art (I forget his name but it is by far the best I have seen).

*edit* His name is [size=-1]Hyung-Tae Kim.[/size]

[quote name='Drtyazn']Cami from street fighter was pretty cute... don't have a pic handy though...[/QUOTE]

This is a cel from the Street Fighter II Animated movie.

Watermelons are a huge thing in Japan - especially in the summer. A gift watermelon can fetch as much as 15,000 yen, or about 150 bucks.

never could get into anime girls, tho the girls from Lunar will always be a soft spot :D

[quote name='Sleepkyng']Watermelons are a huge thing in Japan - especially in the summer. A gift watermelon can fetch as much as 15,000 yen, or about 150 bucks.

never could get into anime girls, tho the girls from Lunar will always be a soft spot :D[/QUOTE]

150 bucks? What's so special about it? I've been buying 15-20 pound watermelons for 4-6 bucks lately, since someone always has them on sale.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']

This is a cel from the Street Fighter II Animated movie.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Been a while since I've seen a decent pic of her...

[quote name='alonzomourning23']150 bucks? What's so special about it? I've been buying 15-20 pound watermelons for 4-6 bucks lately, since someone always has them on sale.[/QUOTE]

well, you can get a 10 lb watermelon for about 15 bucks.

$150 watermelons are the ultra mega happy super fun perfect gift sensations!

seriously. Apparently they are one of the best gifts you can give in a business environment (aside from nice booze).

[quote name='alonzomourning23']150 bucks? What's so special about it? I've been buying 15-20 pound watermelons for 4-6 bucks lately, since someone always has them on sale.[/QUOTE]

what u never saw when the Simpsons went to Japan and homer bought that square watermelon?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']what u never saw when the Simpsons went to Japan and homer bought that square watermelon?[/QUOTE]

I've heard of square watermelons and that they're expensive, but don't remember it on the simpsons.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I've heard of square watermelons and that they're expensive, but don't remember it on the simpsons.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are real and they are about $80 American. They were a huge rage in Japan from what I heard.

[quote name='Graystone']Yes they are real and they are about $80 American. They were a huge rage in Japan from what I heard.[/QUOTE]

But I knew about those, I haven't seen a watermelon, or heard a description of one, that costs 150 bucks.

I have no idea, but I'd like to know,

like I said, I found it on wakachan, which is an image gallery,
it didnt tell you anything about it though

[quote name='alonzomourning23']What's she from? And does she do parties?[/QUOTE]

The Baroness? I believe that she's from G.I. Joe (she was on Cobra). Although, she was never quite drawn like that!

Parties? Only in my pants. (dah-dum-ching!)

Although I posted The Baroness earlier, Psylocke has ALWAYS been my favorite female comic book character (at least to look at). It took me a few minutes to find thees pics, but here's some interesting ones:

Heavy Japanese Influence:

A darker side:

Nice Action shot:

Classic:

If you find/know of better pics, post 'em!

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Does anyone find it strange that you guys are comparing animated girls when you should be comparing real life girls?[/QUOTE]

Considering this site is primarly about games, I am surprised no one did a thread like this sooner. It's all in fun anyway. :)

Besides, I contributed more than my share in the real thread. :lol:

Xtreme331, that Baroness pic is awesome!

I'll see if I can find more Psylocke later. She was one of my favorites from the Capcom fighters.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Xtreme331, that Baroness pic is awesome!

I'll see if I can find more Psylocke later. She was one of my favorites from the Capcom fighters.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I got that pic from my friend who is absolutely in love with 80s era cartoons (although i gotta admit i am too).

and for this post.... another pic of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop:

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Does anyone find it strange that you guys are comparing animated girls when you should be comparing real life girls?[/QUOTE]Good job even dignifying this with a response, Guile. :roll:

When it comes to comic book femme fatales, I've always been partial to Angela from Spawn. I couldn't find more than one really good pic of her, though. I might have to scan in some more myself.

[quote name='Xtreme331']Thanks! I got that pic from my friend who is absolutely in love with 80s era cartoons (although i gotta admit i am too).

and for this post.... another pic of Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop:
[/QUOTE]

Classy!

Yeah I still have fond memories of 80's toons. GI Joe, Transformers, Thunder-Cats, He-Man, She-Ra....good stuff. I loved watching USA Cartoon Express as a kid too. Herculoids, Space Ghost, Teen Force....

[quote name='Javil']Good job even dignifying this with a response, Guile. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I wasn't going to say anything, but I figured as long as I was nice about it it wouldn't hurt. :)

Nothing amazing or special about this one, but i still like Major Motoko Kusanagi (weird fucking movie, though).

major.jpg

Why is it so hard to find good photos of Ghost in the Shell?

How about Emi from Tenjou Tenghe? I [strike]won't[/strike] ruin it by saying that her power is that can control and shape her obscene fatness... (Before anyone asks, I've yet to see the anime nor read the manga. I came across some images of the series during some surfing and just had to investigate the source of the captivatingly dynamic drawings further.)

Everyone prefers Rei to Asuka? Maybe I'm biased because I like redheads.

I need to remember to buy a print of [ this great Samus drawing. ]

To the person who posted Ashley from RE4... I'm glad you could overlook her dumbo ears... Me, I couldn't stop staring at them.

bread's done
Back