the most ridiculous auction E V E R.

Not as outrageous when u remember that people paying $10,000 for a PS3 on eBay last year at launch.

But good finds! lol

The stupidity people will put up for auction and waste $5 on a listing fee I will never understand. Ebay should charge more when you list items that high just to cut out some of the insanely stupid auctions that wont sell anyways.

Well looky looky who is going to get LUCKY! Now here you have it the World's Most Talked About LUCKY Wii is opening up at a whopping low price of $.01 (Yea that's 'One Penny' folks) and there is NO RESERVE. Highest Bidder gets it! LUCKY YOU!

Huh, how is it one penny, when its 1234567.89??

Lol. If no one buys the second auction wii, then that dude is so fucked. Ebay is gonna charge a fuckload of money. Also the last one is just hilarious.

[quote name='pcktlnt']Huh, how is it one penny, when its 1234567.89??[/QUOTE]

If you click the big red bolded and underlined text near the top that says "click here to get your chance at getting the lucky Wii", that takes you to a regular auction.

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off... people doing stupid shit to get attention and then passing it along to their other auctions. That second auction pissed me off even more, "Give us money to pay off all of our unnecessary spending because we are too worthless to do it ourselves. But we'll donate the excess to charity!". fuck you. Both of you fuckers (tho people auctioning off the Wiis).

[quote name='shortyman920']Lol. If no one buys the second auction wii, then that dude is so fucked. Ebay is gonna charge a fuckload of money. Also the last one is just hilarious.[/QUOTE]

$4.80... because that's how much it costs to list anything over $500. Plus $2 for the BIN. Too bad they don't do a percent of the starting price... because even .01% (that's point zero 1 percent) is like a grand.:lol:

Bleh, that's stupid, and I agree, eBay should start charging 0.01% for each dollar for a starting price over 10k or something. That would eliminate these stupid attention grabbing auctions.

[quote name='Ike_21']LMAO, great find[/quote]
he not only mispelled nintendo, the fact that it doesn't work makes it even better. and to add to the fun it will cost you $1,000. the picture is a question mark though lol. maybe thats him..

bread's done
Back