The mOTTher Of All OTTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='captainfrizo']Yeah, I think a fresh start is just what this show needs. The show has been slipping somewhat over the past two seasons (they were still good though in my opinion).

I wish the writers would ditch the idea of having one major central plot like they have been using the past two seasons in the Carver and the Michelle/James kidney ring. I think Nip/Tuck is at its best when each episode is fairly independent in terms of theme/plot. For some reason the show struggles when trying to carry over one major plot for the entire season.[/quote]

I'll admit, I personally really enjoyed the Carver storyline, but I think they blew it in a way making it Quentin and Kit. There were so many more less obvious choices they could have made that would have made it awesome. But yeah, Nip/Tuck is really at it's best when there's an overriding story, but it's still in the background of the episodes, not at the forefront. Like the whole drama between Sean and Julia and Christian in the first couple seasons. I can't wait to see what they do next season now.

Damn, I have an absence to spare for this semester, and it ends next week. I'll probably use it this week, before finals.

Hopefully they repeat the Shield commercial several times as I have not seen it yet. A little pissed off it isn't coming on in Jan. like it always does, but I can deal with it.

[quote name='6669']Never heard of it, but I'm hardly an expert. I've been to some Mexican/Tejano parties, and they always play that music so fucking loud, and the accordions and shit are annoying as hell.[/quote]
I play the accordion. :cry:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yeah that's like northern mexican music. i lived all the way down in Guerrero, so all they listened to was norteno. it was a really rural area.
[/quote]
I love Norteno, I play it even more then Duranguense, but when you go to the club, It's all Duranguense, it's Party Music. Guerrero is my last name.:bouncy:

so GMOOJ, you say "as mexican as me" i have a question for you. do you carry chili powder with you when you go to the movies?

were you actually born in Mexico or are you just an honorary Mexican? after I was able to stop wearing sun screen (I was working as a lifeguard for a hotel in Ixtapa 16 hours a day) and eat my chilaqueles with salsa de habenero, my co-workers gave me the title of "official mexican"

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I play the accordion. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Like Urkel :lol:
urkel.jpg

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so GMOOJ, you say "as mexican as me" i have a question for you. do you carry chili powder with you when you go to the movies?[/quote]wtf? chili pwder to the movie?

My dad caries some hot sauce in his truck. I need to throw a bottle in mine one of these days.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Hopefully they repeat the Shield commercial several times as I have not seen it yet. A little pissed off it isn't coming on in Jan. like it always does, but I can deal with it.[/quote]

Like I said, it wasn't much but it was awesome.
Some song plays that's sorta slow and powerful as it zooms into various parts of LA. Finally it zooms out to a more suburb area and shows a graveyard with the song still playing and then it finally zooms into Vic and Shane standing at Lem's graveplot with Shane sorta looking away while Vic sorta looks really sad and then it ends with them walking forward as it zooms away.

[quote name='DT778']wtf? chili pwder to the movie?

My dad caries some hot sauce in his truck. I need to throw a bottle in mine one of these days.[/QUOTE]
Down here, Mexican's put jalepenos on everything.

[quote name='DT778']wtf? chili pwder to the movie? [/quote]

a lot of Chilangos won't eat popcorn sin chili en polvo.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']so GMOOJ, you say "as mexican as me" i have a question for you. do you carry chili powder with you when you go to the movies?[/quote]

No, I carry actual chiles. Grown in my backyard. And I don't go to the movies. I buy the bootlegs. At the Swap Meet.

I used to have a hot sauce bottle in a holster on my belt, until I lost it partying one night.

Praise Jesus

jeez, give away my C.C.# while your at it. ;)

*Looks at OTT title*

*Looks at OTT creator*

Mm.. no. :D To quote one of the 20th century's greatest thinkers... "No sir, I don't like it. Not one bit."

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']a lot of Chilangos won't eat popcorn sin chili en polvo.[/quote] o alright, the chilli powder threw me off, i thought I was missing out on something. I think my mom is the only one that does that but she uses sauce not powder.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']No, I carry actual chiles. Grown in my backyard. And I don't go to the movies. I buy the bootlegs. At the Swap Meet.

I used to have a hot sauce bottle in a holster on my belt, until I lost it partying one night[/quote]

i keep at least arbols on hand.

hmm, tough opponant. what brand of hot sauce do you use?

If you're really Mexican, you don't have a c.c.

i have a really funny story about my first day off when i moved to Ixtapa. I went to lunch with my coworkers and i went to put habenero sauce on my guac. They all watched me with open mouth stares. Some of them said "are you going to eat that? do you know what you just put in there? You DO know that's spicy, right?" As I ate it, they continued to stare. Someone asked me if I was alright. I was like, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Their response, "You're white. white people don't eat that"

[quote name='Hex']*Looks at OTT title*

*Looks at OTT creator*

Mm.. no. :D To quote one of the 20th century's greatest thinkers... "No sir, I don't like it. Not one bit."[/quote]

Damn you. The little dot on the white part of the nose of your sig image had me wiping my monitor for 5 minutes. ;)

[quote name='DT778']o alright, the chilli powder threw me off, i thought I was missing out on something. I think my mom is the only one that does that but she uses sauce not powder.[/QUOTE]

I use the sauce as well. Valentina FTW!!!1

Hmmm. 4 GB USB 2.0 flash drive @ Tiger Direct for 19.99 after rebate(s).

I think I'm too lazy to pursue $60 in rebates at this point though.

Which leads me to ask -- what's google checkout and can I use it somewhere other than buy.com.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Valentina FTW!!!1[/quote]

me gusto Valentina mucho. Y El Yucateco salsa de habenero verde.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Damn you. The little dot on the white part of the nose of your sig image had me wiping my monitor for 5 minutes. ;)[/quote]

Noooooooo! Damn it. And I'm on my non-PS computer too. :(

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I use the sauce as well. Valentina FTW!!!1[/quote]fuck yeah! Right now thats the only thing I got at my apartment, Im out of tapatio but Ill get some more after winter break.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Yucateco is GOD.[/quote]
i prefer the green to the red. i dunno if there's really any difference other than the color, but it really tastes ebtter to me. i also prefer chilaqueles with green salsa to red salsa. maybe it's the tomatillos, i dunno.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']i prefer the green to the red. i dunno if there's really any difference other than the color, but it really tastes ebtter to me. i also prefer chilaqueles with green salsa to red salsa. maybe it's the tomatillos, i dunno.[/quote]

It's the tomatillos :drool: My cellar is stocked with Jars of them. We grow tons of them. Milperos, the small kind that grow in the Cornfields (hence the name) and none of those big steroid tomatillos you see at the supermarket.

You should drop by Joliet next summer, there is always so much stuff in my backyard that a lot goes to waste. :cry: So much delicious organic stuff... Tomatillos, Variety of Tomatoes, Roma,Cherry,Pear,Big Uglys,etc. Chiles,Jalapenos,Serranos,Arbol,Habanero,Gueros,Chilaca,Manzano,and varieties of Pikin.:hot: Not to mention Calabacitas, all types of squash and pumpkins, all types of greens, sweet potatoes, Indian corn, strawberries So much!!!

Plus our Free-Range Poultry!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']It's the tomatillos :drool: My cellar is stocked with Jars of them. We grow tons of them. Milperos, the small kind that grow in the Cornfields (hence the name) and none of those big steroid tomatillos you see at the supermarket.

You should drop by Joliet next summer, there is always so much stuff in my backyard that a lot goes to waste. :cry: So much delicious organic stuff... Tomatillos, Variety of Tomatoes, Roma,Cherry,Pear,Big Uglys,etc. Chiles,Jalapenos,Serranos,Arbol,Habanero,Gueros,Chilaca,Manzano,and varieties of Pikin.:hot: Not to mention Calabacitas, all types of squash and pumpkins, all types of greens, sweet potatoes, Indian corn, strawberries So much!!!

Plus our Free-Range Poultry![/quote]but do you have a lemon tree?

[quote name='DT778']but do you have a lemon tree?[/QUOTE]

My gf brought my mom onnadose from the valley. A valley lemon tree.

Valley lemons are sweet and sour. It's like a cross between an orange and a lemon.

Also, I drink habanero sauce. FTW.

My tv picture tube is messed up Its a 27'' rca crt standard def the bottom left of the screen is green. I knew it was going to mess up because the left side of my movies, and games started getting cut off 3-4 months ago.

I'm going to buy a new one. A visc lcd from walmart, turns out Visc makes Westinghouse, and Polaroid tv's.

I have a warranty from CC on the old one. I've tried to get it fixed one time and it was almost as bad as BB. I called told them the problem. They told me they would contact a local repairman. The gave me the contact info it was from a city 60+ miles away. Two weeks later no contact was made from the repair people.

I called them never got an answer. With the thought of I'll get an HD tv soon so fuck it. I called CC and canceled the repair. Then three months later I get a call
Hi, sir this is something repair. Did you get your tv fixed? Nope and I sure as shit don't want you doing it. *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back