The Mythical 40 Hour Gamer

botticus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Stumbled upon this article by Wired's Clive Thompson.

http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,71836-0.html?tw=wn_story_page_prev2
The problem is we occupy two sides of a howling cultural canyon, with utterly divergent experiences of precisely the same games. The 40-hour gamers are able to play in a way that I used to when I was a teenager, but can't anymore. They devote full evenings and entire weekends to marathon play-sessions. They get into the zone -- that Csikszentmihalyian state of "flow" where all distractions drop away, and you focus with lizard-brain survival intensity on solving the puzzles, leveling up, methodically remounting and remounting dread fights against the bosses until you spy the chink in their armor.

And hell, anyone can lick a game in 40 hours easily if they play like that. What you need is to have very few distractions and commitments. That's why a recent study by the NPD Group showed that hard-core gamers -- those capable of truly monklike devotion -- are, as you'd expect, aged 6 to 17.

In contrast, folks like me -- "soft-core" gamers? -- also crave to play these richly narrative, long-lasting titles. But we can only play in dribs and drabs -- an hour here, an hour there. The unspoken truth of gaming is that this creates a vastly different, and vastly inferior, mental space for game playing. If you're continually loading the game into your mental RAM, only to dump it out again an hour later, you can never concentrate as fully on grokking its internal mechanics. (This is also true of work: When I need to focus really intensely on a project, I start work at 9 a.m. and finish at 4 a.m. the next morning. But I can't afford to play games that way.)
I sadly know exactly where he's coming from, as I'm sure a large number of CAGs do as well. I no longer yearn for 40 hour games. I love the 10 hour slugfests that I can sit down with on my DS for a few days and get the satisfaction of finising. RPGs that I used to be able to knock out in a week or two now extend months if they ever finish.

How do you cope with this problem, or have you even found a way yet? How should the industry?

yea he hits it dead-on. it really takes away from gaming as i just dont have the time to really enjoy games.

Ive tried to set times for playing. like last weekend i committed to beating king kong and starting prey. this weekend (i have a 4 dayer) im going to finish prey
and try and finish up cod2.
I too love(d) rpg's but really, they dont fit my life anymore.

[quote name='botticus']Stumbled upon this article by Wired's Clive Thompson.

http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,71836-0.html?tw=wn_story_page_prev2

I sadly know exactly where he's coming from, as I'm sure a large number of CAGs do as well. I no longer yearn for 40 hour games. I love the 10 hour slugfests that I can sit down with on my DS for a few days and get the satisfaction of finising. RPGs that I used to be able to knock out in a week or two now extend months if they ever finish.

How do you cope with this problem, or have you even found a way yet? How should the industry?[/QUOTE]

At 10 hours, its perfect for me. 20 hours makes me a little weary but I'll give it a shot. 30 hours means it has to be an amazing game. If its 40 hours, I may start it but I know I'll never finish it.

I just don't buy them. It's a lot easier to look at the backlog and know that of all the games I 've cleared yet haven't scored perfect on I can finish in an hour. I would really like to play Disgaea 2 or WoW but I just know that they're too much of a time drain to get into.

I think Twilight Princess is going to be the last big epicfor me and then it's going to be short arcade games or all handheld all the time.

[quote name='botticus']How do you cope with this problem, or have you even found a way yet? How should the industry?[/quote]

It depends. I honestly think I'm at the point where my game purchases are pretty much done for the time being. I can live my life without playing a good number of games, I think, and I won't be missing out on much. No problems there, even more money in my wallet, everyone's happy.

But overall...I love playing through the short titles nowadays. I went through Zone of the Enders last week for the first time and I was thrilled even by five hours. Sure, sometimes it's great to have a 50 or 60 hour game to pop in and enjoy but there's nothing wrong with beating a shorty in a day or two either. It makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.

In the end I'll just be thrilled if I finish half of the games on my PS2's HD at the moment. 24 titles in all, comprised of all of the games I have at home that I finally want to load up, play through, and enjoy. If I can do that in the next eight months I'd be thrilled, especially since I don't necessarily have the most free time in the world.

God, I miss those old days...vegging out with 14 straight hours of Dark Cloud 2, marathoning 25-something NES games in 10 hours...good times.

I really REALLY wish I could enjoy games like I used to years ago. But with a 45+ hour job a week, plus a girlfriend, and a love for movies, I find my gaming time extremely limited. This is the only reason why I won't even bother buying Dragon Quest 8 or Elder Scrolls 4, because I don't want to tease myself.

Regardless of what I do in my free time, I perfer short games anyways. Money isn't really an issue as long as I am entertained by what I am playing. I would rather spend $60 on a fantastic 5-8 hour game then a so-so/good 20 hour game.

Long games are usually boring. It's not because they're long, but because they fucking drag on and on. This is why I cna't play as many RPGs, and certain long-ass adventure/action games. I'm playing Tales of Symphonia right now, and while I like it I can't help but think "fuck me, quit talking and get to the point!"

Eh, I guess it's depends on what genre the game is.

Sounds about right. at this point, I talk more about games than I play them.

I finish longer games over the course of a few months. Nocturne took me about 5 months for 75 hours, with lots of breaks in between.

I sporadically sink a few hours in to longer games. usually on saturday and sunday morning-- that's my favorite time to play..since it seems to be the most "guilt free." Those late night marathons make me feel like shit the next day.

Hmm... I haven't hit the stage where time for gaming is an issue. I'm usually able to take care of my obligations during the day, then from like 7PM-2AM... game time. I did that with FFVIII recently and knocked that bitch out in a week without any problem... and by recently, I mean 10 minutes ago.

I miss marathon gaming:( I beat Legend of Dragoon in two rentals when I was like 12. I played like 12 hours a day, while unhealthy it was still really fun.

I think the problem is not that people age and move out of the demographic for marathon gaming sessions, but rather the overall quality of games (as far as how long they are fun) has decreased. I've played 4 different characters of Oblivion for the 360 and each were over 35 hours in length (the last one is on 70 hours or so with alot left). I think over time the gaming public has settled for the 'average' game but 'hey it was a quick play' as the norm and have not rewarded quality old time fun gameplay.

Also, one isn't factoring in the online aspect of gaming, for me aside from my geeky love of playing for hours leveling up my dude in an RPG, I also play many hours of Perfect Dark Zero, Halo, Texas Hold'em, uno, counter strike, diablo, etc. far more than 10 hours.

I went and read the whole article, I think the author's premise is incorrect. He said that completing a story-based game is very rewarding (I agree) but that instead of reading through War and Peace (or Moby Dick, or Huck Fin or whatever) he just wants the satisfaction of completing a story.

"The thing is, finishing a story-based game is an enormously rewarding experience. I'm depressed that I so seldom achieve it. It's like mixing the literary pleasures of finishing War and Peace with the itch-scratching OCD feel of completing The New York Times Sunday crossword. The delights of narrative and problem-solving compress into a single, narcotic burst of endorphins."

He wants the rush and experience of a whole story but much faster. Good grief if this isn't a commentary on western civilization I don't know what is. He wants the thrill, but without work, we wants the satisfaction but without commitment. He wants the satisfaction of reading an awesome story, but his schedule is just to busy so please just give him the summary.

Mr Clive Thompson, here is a time saver or two: Ahab is killed by moby dick, and Sora beats the darkness in the end.

There, happy? You completed a great book and a great game.

Good article. I was little pissed off when I reached this point in life and realized that I would never be able to game as I had in the past. It is fortunate though that there seem to be a lot of arcadey and short games in vogue these days, which sort of makes me think that there will indeed be a schism.

[quote name='botticus']How do you cope with this problem, or have you even found a way yet?[/quote]
That's a really good question. I had never really thought about it in the past, so I often ended up being frustrated by longer games. I have been naturally gravitating towards shorter games (Trauma Center) and arcade like games (Metroid Pinball) which is cool with me, but I still miss the experience of longer games, particularly the narrative qualities. I think it's possible to have short games with interesting stories but it will require that game companies actually invest in writing. Who knows if that will happen.

I'm currently playing Okami, and I love it so much that the first 4 days I had it, I put in 20 hours (which is huge for me). I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to keep that up, and I'm afraid that this will be another game that I will never possibly finish. Reading your question offered the possibility of a solution. Next time I play, I'll make sure that I stop playing at the entrance to a dungeon. Hopefully, if I put down the game for a week, I won't be faced with the (all too common) question I've been asking myself with every rpg I've played in the last 3 years: "What am I supposed to be doing and why should I give a shit?" Instead, I'll be able to jump right in until I get to the next dungeon. I haven't tried this yet, but it seems like it might work.

The other thing that I've been trying is to let go of my obsession to do all the sidequests, find all the hidden items, or whatever. It has been very difficult to do this, but I keep telling myself that I can always dig up every clover when I beat the main game (ha!). As a corollary, stay away from GameFaqs at all costs. That damn website is written for and by powergaming completists and will end up so frustrating that you'll just stop playing the game. If you're desperately stuck, look to forums first.

I think I've got a few more paragraphs in me, but I'm interested to hear if you have any solutions. If not, try mine and let me know if they work so I can start doing the same.

To Mr. Answer,

I don't think the author is asking to finish games in 10 minutes or anything.

He's just like the rest of us working folk with alot of other responsibilites. We wouldn't mind seeing games we liked playing when we were younger except at a length that we have a more reasonable chance of completing.

HOw do I cope? PLay games like Battlefield 2. I can hop on for 15 minutes or 2 hours and instantly be in the middle of action. There's no keeping track of anything. Just fun action packed fairly competitive fighting.

I've gotten into Nintendo games too. The more arcadey types. Tho I've done a couple that have been nearly 30 hours that me months to finish. I think MP2 took me a year to finish. Hard to do tho. IT's easy to lose interest in long games when the pace for completing them is a minimum of 2 or 3 months.

I had one of those roommates in college. The fucker played Final Fantasy XI for 30 hours at a time. I was working nights at the time too which pissed me off, and he slept a good twenty hours at a time and gamed for another day. Needless to say, I took an asshole tax from it at the end of the semester.

These days, I mostly game on my the DS putting in an hour here and there. The last game I really marathoned was Mario Hoops, but can you really consider a game you can beat and unlock everything besides balls in under a day marathon gaming?

[quote name='trip1eX']I don't think the author is asking to finish games in 10 minutes or anything.

He's just like the rest of us working folk with alot of other responsibilites. We wouldn't mind seeing games we liked playing when we were younger except at a length that we have a more reasonable chance of completing.[/quote]

I want my movies done in 6 minutes,

I want to watch my TV shows in 30 seconds.

Come on I have a lot of other responsibilities.

[quote name='VulSuck']
I'm currently playing Okami, and I love it so much that the first 4 days I had it, I put in 20 hours (which is huge for me). I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to keep that up, and I'm afraid that this will be another game that I will never possibly finish. Reading your question offered the possibility of a solution. Next time I play, I'll make sure that I stop playing at the entrance to a dungeon. Hopefully, if I put down the game for a week, I won't be faced with the (all too common) question I've been asking myself with every rpg I've played in the last 3 years: "What am I supposed to be doing and why should I give a shit?" Instead, I'll be able to jump right in until I get to the next dungeon. I haven't tried this yet, but it seems like it might work.
[/quote] Great, great point. Best example I have of this is Paper Mario: TTYD. I started that one a good year-plus ago after getting it free (eventually) after rebate. Probably played 5 or 10 hours. Fast forward to a few months ago. I'm in the middle of a subplot, with absolutely no clue what I was doing, what my current goal is, or where I need to go. So I spend hours doing something that may or may not be contributing towards completion of the game, which is what Clive was discussing with Tomb Raider as an example. You end up spending half the amount of time you have available trying to get back into what you were doing, and it just doesn't work.

Best thing I've been able to do so far is attempting to stick with one game, if at all possible. That doesn't mean I can't throw in Mario Strikers for a game or two, but keep to one story-driven game, so a) you play it more and b) you don't lose track of the story if you're away from it for a short time as easily as you would if you were involved in a second story as well.

I hear where you are coming from (especially about the bf2) but I think that while not going to the point of silliness, that he does want them much much shorter. He wants a satisfying game experience but in a much shorter time.

Very American mindset/

[quote name='trip1eX']To Mr. Answer,

I don't think the author is asking to finish games in 10 minutes or anything.

He's just like the rest of us working folk with alot of other responsibilites. We wouldn't mind seeing games we liked playing when we were younger except at a length that we have a more reasonable chance of completing.

HOw do I cope? PLay games like Battlefield 2. I can hop on for 15 minutes or 2 hours and instantly be in the middle of action. There's no keeping track of anything. Just fun action packed fairly competitive fighting.

I've gotten into Nintendo games too. The more arcadey types. Tho I've done a couple that have been nearly 30 hours that me months to finish. I think MP2 took me a year to finish. Hard to do tho. IT's easy to lose interest in long games when the pace for completing them is a minimum of 2 or 3 months.[/quote]

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I want my movies done in 6 minutes,

I want to watch my TV shows in 30 seconds.

Come on I have a lot of other responsibilities.[/quote]
Exactly. I don't have time for that shit anymore but I don't want to miss out. I can't wait until someone invents a memory chip you can just download in your brain so you never have to waste time watching TV or movies again.

Outside some RPGs made for the hardcore, all story driven games should be 10-12 hours MAX.

Meh, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't have a problem plugging away at a game for about 8 hours a week or so. I average maybe a little over an hour a day of playing. Then agian I usually get one weekday off (cause I work one weekend day) where there's not too much to do during the afternoon. I put in my hour a day and it doesn't bother me a bit if it takes me four weeks to finish, in fact I sometimes like it even more that way if it's a story I really enjoy. Now if it's a story I find bland, then I'll have little will to finish it, but that'd be same if it was 5 hours or 50 hours of gameplay.

Now I can see a point where I get less and less time and why some people have less (kids, family, etc.). But even an 45 min to an hour a day isn't that much really. I'm sure most have around that much recretaional time to themselves at some point, it just comes down to do you want to game during said time or do something else, your choice. And can you stick it out to play long games? Again, also your choice.

I think about 20 hours is about right for me, games that are any longer than that will take me a very long time to finish, or it will probably remain in the backlog until I die.

I would agree with the NPD study that says 6-17 year olds are the "hardcore gamers" When I was that age if I wasn't outside playing I was inside playing games. When I turned 12 or so everyone in my neighborhood moved away. So it was just me and Playstation. I would hang out with friends sometimes. But mostly my weekends were going to blockbuster renting movies and games. Then playing games all weekend. I'm talking 20-30 hour sessions of Tomb raider, and Syphon filter. I've always played games in shorter time spans (3-4 hours) since I was 5 but never like those 2 or so years. Actually nowadays I can't really play for more then an 1 at a time. When I first got my 360 I got battlefield. I was playing that online all the time. But that stopped after a week or so.

I have spells where i won't play a game for a month, but then i'll get into something and sit down for 90 minutes after classes, before i'm ready to dive into homework. That comes out to 7-8 hours a week plus a few hours on the weekends, depending on other commitments. I can kill a decent rpg in a couple weeks that way. Dragon Quest 8 took me about a month and a half to finish the monster log, but that's the longest i've played since the month FFX released. It's very cyclical for me, but i still find time for even the most serious rpgs. Med school might change that, but I typically have a longer fuse than most people I know, and it gives me more free time late at night to take care of my gaming. 6 hours of sleep is plenty, so i'm usually up until 2am putzing around, and i can still make it to work by 9.

I tend to agree with the long game-loathing stance, but the right game can still suck me in for countless hours. I spent a good 7 hours or so in one day playing Metal Gear Solid 3, and a few weeks prior did about 5 hours with Test Drive 360. Having played 175 hours of Oblivion, who knows how many several-hour time chunks I chipped away to get that sum?

But yeah, I'm basically over traditional RPGs. When I love games like Xenosaga and Suikoden 3 and still can't get past the dozen-hour mark, it doesn't bode well for the genre. I'm currently playing Yakuza; we'll see if this different take on RPGs holds my interest for any length of time.

Probably the only game that I've put more than 5 hours into in the past 3 or so years is Forza. I played the hell out of it when I got it soon after it came out, never realy took it online that much though.

Though, as I've said in other threads, an old friend is movingback in come Wed. When he was here for a visit Thanksgiving-New Years 2004, he'd sit and play all day long. I'm talking Halo 2 and MK: Deception marathons of 12 hours a day. It would kinda piss off everyone else in the house though. As everything was (and still is) in the living room. Of course, seeing as I have a 360 now and a 42" HD set, I'm sure he'll probably be gaming a quite a bit for a while. Won't really bother me too much (at least now I have a DVR to record whats on while he plays), as I still watc TV mostly in the bedroom. At least it'll get my ass back in gear gaming lol

But really, even if I did sit and play more than 10 hours a week, I don't see myself really caring for a game that is over 20 hours.

jesus i can't play a game for more than a couple hours at a time, longest session w/o stopping probably like 6 or 7 hours... people are crazy

[quote name='javeryh']
Outside some RPGs made for the hardcore, all story driven games should be 10-12 hours MAX.[/quote]

Agreed. However, I can't think of many games off the top of my head that fit the bill. Trauma Center seems like a fit, maybe Phoenix Wright (haven't played it), and Trace Memory almost certainly is one. And they're all DS games...

I think one of the issues here is that the major game review sites (particularly the big 3) will emphasize the fact that any short game is in fact short. I think that until the big 3 recognize that there's a huge audience for shorter games or more publishers recognize that the big 3 are worthless, we're not going to be seeing all that many short games. Anybody know any other good short games?

All true. When I got into Final Fantasy X, I played that for about 60 hours in a week. Then I got all the sidequests done except for Tidus' legendary weapon an I said "Who gives a fuck" That didn't happen when I playd ToS. I got everything done and still wanted to continue forward pushing the 70 hour marker. I think it's just that some of the longer games are just boring and burn you out. The fun ones are the ones you'll want to keep playing.

A good game that's short and is very story driven, MGS comes to mind. Without the cutscenes you could blow through those games like nothing.

We Love Katamari didn't take me too long to plow through. Shadow of the Colossus was only like 8 or 9 hours. SotC is great for the gamer with just a little time on their hands. Sit down, take out a boss or two, get on with life. I beat that in about 3 weeks with a move in the middle of that.

I'm totally in the camp of not being able to play for long periods of time. I think I start to feel guilty like I could be doing more important things (and probably could be) but as of late, I'm doing better at budgeting time for games. A lot of that has to do with getting married I think. Having done the Long Distance Relationship thing for 3 years meant that if I was gaming, there was no communication with a far-off fiancee, who was sitting at a desk until midnight Friday night checking people into a dorm just waiting for me to come onto AIM to chat. Talk about a bit of a guilt trip. ;) Now that she's with me all the time, though, we make much more time for our own respective hobbies, because doing those are no longer mutually exclusive of spending time with one another.

The DS + Sleep Mode is a God-send to the busy gamer. No load times and don't even need to be at a save point. Just close the lid and come back later. Fantastic.

[quote name='VulSuck']Agreed. However, I can't think of many games off the top of my head that fit the bill. Trauma Center seems like a fit, maybe Phoenix Wright (haven't played it), and Trace Memory almost certainly is one. And they're all DS games...

I think one of the issues here is that the major game review sites (particularly the big 3) will emphasize the fact that any short game is in fact short. I think that until the big 3 recognize that there's a huge audience for shorter games or more publishers recognize that the big 3 are worthless, we're not going to be seeing all that many short games. Anybody know any other good short games?[/quote]
Summon Night is about 10 hours, which is nice. Gun was a fun 10-15 hour trip, without going into all the side missions.

I do the bulk of my gaming at night before bed (helps me unwind) so I probably put in at least 7-10 hours a week. I generally like to savor my games a bit, so the longer, the better. It does depend on what kind of mood I'm in, though. If I want to knock something out in a day or over a weekend, I'm not reaching for a 50+ hour RPG.

That was one of the better articles I've read this year. Not only was it extremely well written and used an interesting topic, but I really could relate to it.

If anyone happens to check my RPG backlog thread, they can see why. I have around 40 RPGs that each take 30-200 hours to complete (damn Ogre Battle). Sorry, but I'm not putting in 1200-2400 hours in the next ten years, not to forgetting the next-gen games coming out in a few months plus the gen after that.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']I hear where you are coming from (especially about the bf2) but I think that while not going to the point of silliness, that he does want them much much shorter. He wants a satisfying game experience but in a much shorter time.

Very American mindset/[/QUOTE]

I can see how you're trying to relate this, but you're off the mark. You're trying to relate the stereotype that Americans want instant gratification with the author of an article saying he wants shorter story based games. Eh you're a bit mixed up in your observation there.

Most folks as they get older tend to not be as focused on instant gratification as when they were young. I mean with your thought process kids at 12 should be begging for shorter games way more than adults. :p

Nah the guy just doesn't have the free time he did back in high school. And signing up for 70 hr games doesn't fit his schedule. He's saying what many others are saying. There's a demand out there for shorter story based games.

Now that doesn't mean he wants to eliminate long games for all. Have your 70 hr Oblivions.

Now one thing wrong with the article is Tomb Raider : Legends being 40 hrs long. Now I've only played the demo, but from what I hear the game is pretty darn short. There's no way it's even close to 40 hours.

Heeeeeh, I still remember when Final Fantasy VI came out. Hehehhe... yeah I made it to school just fine that week, but did I give a shit about school, and reality in general? Oh helllllllll no. Had'ta get Kefka, had to kill ' im, had to level up... one more esper, eeeehehehehe, one more esper... that's all.... then I'll sleep.... oh yeah I'll sleep after one more. No mom I didn't play all night again, really!

Oh and when Final Fantasy VII came out. 12 hours minimum a day all schoolweek long til I killed Sephiroth dead.

It's a damn good thing espresso wasn't as common back then, and available to kids like it is today.

I don't do 10-20+ hour marathon sessions as much any more, but dammit if I like a game a lot (Hi Okami!) I can still pull 10-20 hour stretches. Daddy just gots ta have his caffeine if he really wants to tear those games up. Keep that espresso company with a couple of beers during the slow parts and we're really talking =)

Oh, oh, OBLIVION! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, I didn't sleep worth a damn for at least a month after that sucker was released. Ohhh that reminds me of when Daggerfall was released! Hahahaha I didn't sleep a week once I got my hands on just the DEMO of that one!

It helps a lot having a best friend who can still sit in front of a game all day long, day after day when he has vacation or time off from college. That crazy bastard is an inspiration when you put him in fronta' fighters especially. Always some new technique to master.

Keep your stereo/mp3 player/boombox around when the games' soundtrack gets old. Helps a lot.

The real trick is learning every possible way to learn how to do your day job in your sleep. Macro as much of that BS into your lizard brain as possible. Microsleep when you got a breather. Man CAN sleep in any position if he wants rest enough! Oh and if you're not getting sleep during the workweek worth a damn, sleep in as much as possible over the weekends. You CAN build up reserve sleep, least I can and a lot of my friends.

Ya really can't have kids though to still pull this stuff off in adult life, seems to me. I feel sorry for you guys with kids, but hell ya gots my respect for still keeping the hobby among those little monsters.

Oh well I hear Okami/Final Fantasy X-2 calling, I gotsa to be up at 6am... but that's what caffeine and micronaps are for >=)

That's my two cents, it's different for everyone but I know what works for me.

I'm definitely of the casual mindset, but I don't agree that this makes shorter games more attractive. The drawback of casual play is that I don't have as much time to play, so I divide my game time among fewer titles rather than try to play the same amount of titles but give each one less time.

What I do is put a lot of research into what titles I play, the 1P titles especially, and I try to wait for at least a year after a console launch before I jump in so the game library has a sufficient amount of quality titles. I don't buy (or typically even rent) shitty games just to try them out. I also try to pickup titles that have a decent amount of replay value, just to give myself something to piss around with if I'm in the mood.

Beginning in the middle of the SNES's lifespan, I've had 7 or 8 titles per console, and I play each title thoroughly (to the end, unlock 100%, so on). Anything outside of that has been the occasional PC game, online gaming with friends, or maybe a rental here and there. My only relapse into hardcore habits was a bout with WoW in the late Winter/Spring, but I'm happy to say that I escaped Azeroth and have recovered completely.

So my gaming hasn't changed too much outside of playing time and the number of titles I can play. I think the essence of my gaming habit is still intact: I like long and/or challenging games. The only thing that has changed substantially, I guess, in my taste in games or gaming habits is that I'm more of a pussy when it comes to save points. Because I don't have time to play for 4+ hrs at a time, I get really pissed when save points are spread out.

I bet, I could still do a 2 day game session. >.> Though, I haven't since I quit WoW. Can't believe I only got Rank 11 after all those weeks of hardcoreing battlegrounds. lol! It takes 2-3 hardcorers nowadays to get the highest rank.

bread's done
Back