The New and Improved Brothers of Destruction Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Nash wearing a Misfits shirt. Guess washed up guys refusing to let it go stick together. At least Nash can still provide the occasional (intentional) laugh.

Shut the fuck up Cole! So fucking annoying.

Edit: And that damn term "trending" is too damn annoying as well. They are really overdoing their twitter accounts.

So that end of the world video...everyone think Taker's coming back or someone else? Seems like they just did the teaser video return for him last year. Hoping it's Jericho.

[quote name='JJSP']So that end of the world video...everyone think Taker's coming back or someone else? Seems like they just did the teaser video return for him last year. Hoping it's Jericho.[/QUOTE]

Kane.

[quote name='JJSP']So that end of the world video...everyone think Taker's coming back or someone else? Seems like they just did the teaser video return for him last year. Hoping it's Jericho.[/QUOTE]

Why would a Jericho promo end with a shot of a flaming Kane mask?

Annnnnnd Wwe shits away another angle, swear i think either Russo is secretly employed or he has a relative working on Raw storlyines

Well, they were booked to be punching bags to (1) Cena alone, (2) Cena and Rock, and (3) Rock alone (I think) the entire leadup to Survivor Series. They were nobodies in this angle, they hadn't had any momentum for some time (and it was clear WWE wasn't going to give them any time because...oh, fuck, I don't know why. Kelly Kelly.).

Did you really need any further evidence that they don't care at all about tag teams? I didn't.

Meh.

[quote name='mykevermin'][urlVIDEO[/url]

not sure who this is referring to. not sure if WWE knows who this is referring to.

LOL'd at the comments section: "STEVE BLACKMAN!"[/QUOTE]
That's the one I was asking about last night - the masked Kane one aired after it in the show, but it seems kind of dumb to do two videos for the same person in the same show.

[quote name='JJSP']it seems kind of dumb [/QUOTE]

That's been WWE's mission statement for years. TNA also abides to it.

Okay, so, WWE 12 is out, and a new season of editing theme music begins. With WWE '12 this year, they've added an arena echo effect to the themes, so I have to go through and edit themes to have this effect, one by one. Fortunately, it's a quick and relatively painless process, and I've already got a WCW pack potentially completed, but it feels.. blank. I feel like I'm missing some really notable entrance themes. Here's what's going to be in the first pack so far - what am I missing/who should I put in?

Alex Wright
Booker T
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho (2 themes)
Dean Malenko
Dungeon of Doom
Eddie Guerrero (Three different versions including his jobber and LWO themes)
Ernest Miller
Four Horsemen (5th "Coast" and 6th - the one with the stampede intro)
Goldberg
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Juventud Guerrera
La Parka
LWO
Lex Luger
Macho Man Randy Savage (What Up Mach & his nWo theme)
Monday Nitro
Monday Nitro #2
Nasty Boys
nWo 1st (the nWo theme without any voiceovers)
nWo 2nd (nWo theme w/ static opening)
nWo (Version with voices)
nWo (Mid-carder theme - Used by Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, etc)
Psychosis (2 themes)
Public Enemy
Raven
Rey Mysterio (his 1st theme and the "what time is it?" theme)
Ric Flair (w/ woooo opening)
Steiner Brothers (Steinerline)
Sting (Man Called Sting)
The Outsiders (their tag theme)
Thunder
Ultimo Dragon (2 themes)
WCW Monday Nitro (both themes)
WCW Saturday Night
WCW Thunder

I burn them on a CD-R, rip the CD to my hard drive, then (this part's weird) you have to make a playlist for each individual song for them to show up individually in the game. The ripping takes about 5 minutes, the playlists take about 30 seconds per song.

The only glaring omission from the WCW themes is DDP. If I have time, I'll think about it a bit more in depth.

Ooh. Hollywood Blondes and Midnight Express.

EDIT: Thanks for stepping up to the plate year after year w/ this, Scorch. I know I can't be bothered to do these things myself, so I appreciate your work.

I guess what I mean is how do you get them to be situationally accurate? I would assume that's part of the playlist editing, which would be in game no?

Playlist editing isn't in the game. I'm not sure what you mean by "situationally" accurate. You can edit them prior to importing them, you just have to time whatever happens in the game to whatever part of the theme plays. For instance, it took several tries, but I timed up Sandman raising his cane up into the air with a certain part of the song. There's not too many guys now that need anything synced up with.. unless you're talking about them coming from behind the curtain. I do wish they'd add that feature, but whatever.

Myke - I wanted to add DDP but I have to find the right version. I have it somewhere. I'm definitely going to add it in. I'll get Hollywood Blondes and Midnight Express for you. I'm glad at least one person out there uses them. I find it to be fun.

Current track list for my theme packs. If you want themes in, say something now. The list of themes in the WCW pack are above. DDP, Hollywood Blondes and Midnight Express are added to that version.

ECW
Bam Bam Bigelow
bWo
ECW - Generic Theme (White Zombie - Thunderkiss '65)
ECW - This is Extreme! (both lyric and instrumental versions)
Justin Credible
Lance Storm
Mike Awesome
New Jack
Raven
Rhyno
Rob Van Dam (Arena edit)
Sabu
Sandman
Taz (Path of Rage)
Tommy Dreamer

WWE (more will be added)
Adrenaline (Promo theme)
AirBoom
Awesome Truth
Bam Bam Bigelow
Bret Hart (2010)
Brian Pillman
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Break the Walls Down)
CM Punk (His Cult of Personality theme w/ static)
Corporate Ministry
D-Generation X
Eddie Guerrero (Lie/Cheat/Steal - Not sure if this is the version in WWE '12)
Edge (Never Gonna Stop)
John Cena (Thuganomics - I like to make Cena a jobber in my game)
Judgment Day - The End
Kevin Nash (nWo Rockhouse arena edit)
Kurt Angle
Lita
Mankind (1st entrance and exit themes)
Monday Night Raw (1st, Thorn in your eye & Move to the music)
Mr. Perfect
Native Son (Promo theme)
Psycho Sid
Razor Ramon
SmackDown! (first theme)
Survivor Series - Deadly Game
Triple H (My Time)
Undertaker (Ministry of Darkness/Tongues version, WMXX version w/ druid chant & lightning - though I suppose it's stupid to include this since he'd be out to the ring before the chanting even ended

WCW requests -
Brad Armstrong (the Armstrong Curse with the guitar riffs), Mortis, Lord Steven Regal, Rick Rude's 2nd (Simply Ravishing), Sting's Crow, and Stunning Steve Austin

Thanks Scorch!

Someone in chat last night mentioned the Wal-Mart Resident Evil Steelbook Blu-Rays, but I can't remember who it was. I snagged a stack of them last night...wondering if I should open them or not. (Personally they aren't my favorite flicks in the world but curious if they will increase in value).

EDIT: I picked up WWE 12 (PS3). Feel free to add me if you'd like a jobber to squash.

I mentioned the RE steelbooks. I want them. I went after I picked up WWE 12 today (in the pouring rain) and my WM didn't even have a bin of $8 blu's. Sigh. I wouldn't open them. They were worth at least $25 each, but this is either a reprint or old stock, so who knows if the value will tank or not.

Pitfallmanharry - Can you link to each WM, SS and SS theme you want? Most years had different themes.

Mitch - Did you want Lord Steven Regal's theme, or the theme he used when he was with Dave Taylor in the Blue Bloods?

Is this the Rick Rude version you wanted? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316ZRZLAzDM

I will use a remastered version of Sting's theme because it's louder and sounds much better

Done, done and done. Burning the first audio CD now.. will test them shortly. Hopefully they'll be okay and I'll upload the first batch in a bit.

I don't even have the game so I don't know if this matters (ie you wouldn't have a situation that would get to this far into the song) but that version of the Wrestlemania theme above is looped. This is the complete theme. Only caveat is a slight edit right at the very end that is noticable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f2TU8vXUcY

[quote name='pitfallharry219'](SummerSlam theme)[/QUOTE]

"IN THE SUMMERSLAM" - Bret Hart, every fucking year

[quote name='pitfallharry219'](Royal Rumble theme)[/QUOTE]

"THE MIGHTY HERCULES IS GONNA WIN THIS RUMBLE ROYAL" - Hercules, every fucking year

[quote name='Scorch']Mitch - Did you want Lord Steven Regal's theme, or the theme he used when he was with Dave Taylor in the Blue Bloods?

Is this the Rick Rude version you wanted?

I will use a remastered version of Sting's theme because it's louder and sounds much better[/QUOTE]

Scorch, yep that's the Rick Rude theme. And this is the Lord Steven Regal one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5IxBvaq0o

Thanks!

[quote name='pimpster4183']can you download other peoples CAWs and/or arenas in this years game?[/QUOTE]

Of course.. It'd be a huge step back if you couldn't.

The ECW pack absolutely needs The Franchise with Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple, Chris Candido with Back in Black by AC/DC, Balls Mahoney with AC/DC's Big Balls, and if not the entire FBI, at least Little Guido with their remixed version of Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.

Major spoilers for Smackdown:
A Mark Henry promo started the show. He said the people are happy to see him in pain and we should give him more respect for being champing. He said he's hurt but not broken. He said it was actually Big Show's fault that he kicked him below the belt at Survivor Series. Big Show comes out and explained why Henry kicked him. Henry said Big Show is the world's largest loser, which set up Big Show knocking him out.

Daniel Bryan ran out and cashed in his Money in the Bank contract and pinned Henry. The place went nuts. However, Teddy Long came out and said that Mark Henry could not compete, so the title change does not stand.

Long gave Bryan his briefcase back and told him that he's in the main event with Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Randy Orton in a four-way match to determine the No. 1 contender for the live Smackdown next week. He said the winner of that match would face Big Show, but he didn't say when (presumably TLC).

[quote name='pitfallharry219']You can rearrange It Begins to I Be Sting. Ooooohhhh! It's last year all over again.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Yeah, you win.

Scorch, you crazy. But in a good way.

This game is really, really glitchy. I know they're working on the glitches, but.. wow. I've heard that some people have had the ring mat in their game completely disappear or turn black. There's clipping issues. If you add a second ally, the first disappears. If you add a third, the second ally goes in the first's place, the third ally is in the third slot, and the second slot is empty. Same thing for 4th and 5th slots, and same thing for the rivals. It's like a game of lights out. The online servers aren't even up yet.

But man, this game is fun. The controls are simplified, everything flows a million times better, and Universe mode, when you choose next match option, is awesome. It just goes directly to the next match like they would on the show. The loading screens are shots of the crowd. It's nice. Michael Cole's commentary when he's in the ring is pretty funny. It's also great to see that they finally have the ring announcers and commentators announce and acknowledge real team names (nWo, Evolution, Four Horsemen, etc)

I fixed the WM theme, added Regal's, and will work on the ECW ones tomorrow. I made a first "pack" and tried it out, everything sounded great, so I'm going to go ahead and release that.

Pack 1 is an all-WWE pack and contains:

AirBoom
Awesome Truth
Bret Hart
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho
CM Punk (Static intro)
Corporate Ministry
DX
Eddie Guerrero (Lie/Cheat/Steal.. again, not sure if this is the version already in the game or not)
Edge (Never Gonna Stop)
Hardyz
Hulk Hogan (Real American)
Kevin Nash (Arena Edit)
Kharma (Just in case she doesn't have her original theme)
Kurt Angle
Lita
Mankind (Entrance and Exit)
Mr. Perfect
MVP
Psycho Sid
Razor Ramon
Triple H (My Time)
Zack Ryder (w/ WWWYKI intro)

If you're interested, PM me

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Major spoilers for Smackdown:
A Mark Henry promo started the show. He said the people are happy to see him in pain and we should give him more respect for being champing. He said he's hurt but not broken. He said it was actually Big Show's fault that he kicked him below the belt at Survivor Series. Big Show comes out and explained why Henry kicked him. Henry said Big Show is the world's largest loser, which set up Big Show knocking him out.

Daniel Bryan ran out and cashed in his Money in the Bank contract and pinned Henry. The place went nuts. However, Teddy Long came out and said that Mark Henry could not compete, so the title change does not stand.

Long gave Bryan his briefcase back and told him that he's in the main event with Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Randy Orton in a four-way match to determine the No. 1 contender for the live Smackdown next week. He said the winner of that match would face Big Show, but he didn't say when (presumably TLC).
[/QUOTE]

pic
goddamned dusty finish
smack1122_123958.jpg

Wow, where are the people? Assuming he's standing on the announce table, there's like.. no one there. That's not even the camera side.

[quote name='mitch079']pic
goddamned dusty finish
smack1122_123958.jpg
[/QUOTE]

They should be patient with this and set a David v. Goliath match at Mania.

[quote name='Scorch']Wow, where are the people? Assuming he's standing on the announce table, there's like.. no one there. That's not even the camera side.[/QUOTE]

WWE has been having trouble with Smackdown attendance for quite some time.

Smackdown spoiler:
D. Bryan wins the four way and will face Mark Henry in a steel cage match next week on a special live Tuesday edition of smackdown for the WHC

I bought a Smackdown ticket earlier tonight (in front of Camera, second row). You guys just made me not regret that decision at all as of now. (P.S. Anyone int he Charlotte area going)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back