The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It took a while for me to get verified as well so you're not alone.

For anyone that received Playstation All-Star Battle Royale, are you able to play online via the PS3 copy? I downloaded the online pass and Vita copy. It works fine on the Vita, but it doesn't allow me to play online via the PS3 copy. It's somewhat annoying because I want to be able to sync my Ranking/game save for both platforms. If anyone has a workaround for this, let me know. Thanks! It's a great game by the way. I play it quite often.[/QUOTE]

Did you enter the online pass that comes in the game case?

When you activate the Vita copy from the disc, I believe the online pass it gives you only works toward the Vita copy. Otherwise, your best bet is to try downloading the online pass again.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Ratchet and Clank collection, and three duakshock 3 are available. Deep red, jungle green, and classic white. I grabbed the first two for 8,000 points. Go![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update Hustla! Picked up R&C collection - been waiting for that to pop up now for awhile. I've already got 4x Dualshock so I figured I'd leave them for people that might actually need 'em. :)

[quote name='felixcostello']Thanks for the update Hustla! Picked up R&C collection - been waiting for that to pop up now for awhile. I've already got 4x Dualshock so I figured I'd leave them for people that might actually need 'em. :)[/QUOTE]

Anytime man! The white controller is gone! I have about 4,000 points so I'll save it for something nice. Hope some CAGS snagged some rewards!

Thanks for the heads up! Managed to snag one of those controllers to add to the collection.

I am hoping that one of those headsets will be showing up in a few weeks from the competition *fingers crossed*

Apparently they started emailing some of the winners. I haven't received one yet, but I really hope I do. I wonder if there will be another update tomorrow.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Apparently they started emailing some of the winners. I haven't received one yet, but I really hope I do. I wonder if there will be another update tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I win a headset but I don't mind having another controller lol

[quote name='TheHelix']Hopefully I win a headset but I don't mind having another controller lol[/QUOTE]

I hope I receive one as well. My inbox has been screwy as of late. I was checking out their twitter page, and here's some new items.

LBP Vita - Ordered *Keep an eye out*
PS+ Subscription 3 month/1 year - Possibility
Bundle Pack of the Uncharted Games - Possibility
Move Bundles (Sports Champions, Wonderbook) - Possibility

Already snagged LBP when it was $20 so I'll save my points. I hope they start to bundle some of the Vita games, and add some digital codes. Wouldn't mind adding Reality Fighters and Modnation Racers to my collection. Now we're back to where we need more modules. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see their PS+ subscription available!! Depending on the point cost I wouldn't mind saving a few bucks. It would be a great way to keep the people who sell their products up to date on the monthly free games to help convince customers to upgrade.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I hope I receive one as well. My inbox has been screwy as of late. I was checking out their twitter page, and here's some new items.

LBP Vita - Ordered *Keep an eye out*
PS+ Subscription 3 month/1 year - Possibility
Bundle Pack of the Uncharted Games - Possibility
Move Bundles (Sports Champions, Wonderbook) - Possibility

Already snagged LBP when it was $20 so I'll save my points. I hope they start to bundle some of the Vita games, and add some digital codes. Wouldn't mind adding Reality Fighters and Modnation Racers to my collection. Now were back to where we need more modules. :D[/QUOTE]

PLEASE PlayStation Plus....:pray:

So i guess it is just me that is getting the SSL error. Well, it's time to become an evil villain.

First i am gonna steal Hustla's ability to find items for super cheap. His infinite knowledge of flambe's and black magic is a bonus. Not a necessity.

How you ask?

I have my ways.....

43-capture_10032011_203934.png

[quote name='DemonKysho']So i guess it is just me that is getting the SSL error. Well, it's time to become an evil villain.

First i am gonna steal Hustla's ability to find items for super cheap. His infinite knowledge of flambe's and black magic is a bonus. Not a necessity.

How you ask?

I have my ways.....

43-capture_10032011_203934.png
[/QUOTE]

Lol, you know how I do. I search out the deals like a rat. That takes true skill. ;) Now to find time to play all of these games. Damn backlog.

I haven't received an email regarding any of the contests. We'll know soon enough who won though.

They stated on twitter that the many winners have been contacted for recent contests. Sounds like there's still some outstanding contacts to make, but not a large amount. They were not explicit that it was play days as the question asked about recent contests, so there is still hope.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, you know how I do. I search out the deals like a rat. That takes true skill. ;) Now to find time to play all of these games. Damn backlog.
.[/QUOTE]

tumblr_llmb9hJJXJ1qfkbmm.jpg

Your new avatar

[quote name='DemonKysho']
tumblr_llmb9hJJXJ1qfkbmm.jpg

Your new avatar[/QUOTE]

That's too good, lol. I'll definitely change that when I get home from midnight bowling. That's the best avatar ever.

Also, the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time module is up. Simple five questions.

Update is live!

LBP Vita 2,500 - 96 Copies as of this post.
PSABR - Not sure since I ordered it previously.
Sony 3D Glasses 3,000 - 12 copies as of this post.
Twisted Metal 1,000 - 96 copies as of this post.

Go!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Update is live!

Go![/QUOTE]
Thanks man. Picked up All Stars and LBP Vita. Still wondering about Play Days though.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Thanks man. Picked up All Stars and LBP Vita. Still wondering about Play Days though.[/QUOTE]

Anytime! I'm wondering about those contests as well. I would love to win a PS3/Headset/Controller. I haven't received an email, but I think most of us won a controller.

Woohoo. Missed out on PSABR the first time around, so definitely happy that I was able to get in on it this time around. Thanks for posting! Now if only they would send me an e-mail about winning a pulse headset, I'd be good to go, lol.

Don't think I'll waste the points on LBPV, I just have a hunch it'll be free on ps+ eventually anyway. Really hoping they post Resistance trilogy soon, that'll be the last collection I need.

[quote name='felixcostello']Don't think I'll waste the points on LBPV, I just have a hunch it'll be free on ps+ eventually anyway. Really hoping they post Resistance trilogy soon, that'll be the last collection I need.[/QUOTE]

Resistance was up months ago and I never saw it again.

[quote name='Cindaddy']Resistance was up months ago and I never saw it again.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, it was the dualpack so Resistance 1+2. I know Resistance 3 was offered earlier last year because I bought a copy then.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If I remember correctly, it was the dualpack so Resistance 1+2. I know Resistance 3 was offered earlier last year because I bought a copy then.[/QUOTE]

You're right. That's how I bought it also. Momentary lapse.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Update is live!

Go![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Bought PSABR in a hurry before it goes away. There were only 18 copies left.

[quote name='felixcostello']Don't think I'll waste the points on LBPV, I just have a hunch it'll be free on ps+ eventually anyway. Really hoping they post Resistance trilogy soon, that'll be the last collection I need.[/QUOTE]

I bought LBP Vita a few weeks back for $17.50 as part of a PS Plus sale and it was definitely worth that amount. I don't see this going free until maybe late this year. Doubt they would make it free since it probobly the best game for the Vita and it took UC Golden Abyss a year to go free.

I ended up picking up LBP Vita but I was really hoping they would restock Killzone Trilogy. I had my chance last time and couldn't decide if I wanted it. As soon as I did decide I wanted it, it had gone out of stock. Oh well, I'm sure they'll restock at some point.

Hey newcomer here. I never get emailed when they are going to do an update and would like to follow them on twitter can someone give me a link please

[quote name='jj50']Hey newcomer here. I never get emailed when they are going to do an update and would like to follow them on twitter can someone give me a link please[/QUOTE]

Here's the first link for BjrnJens
He's the one who updates the rewards etc.

Here's the second link for On_Playstation
He provides the updates regarding new modules and contests. They have twitter "fights" from time to time so they're pretty awesome in that regard.

[quote name='jj50']Thanks :). Hopefully they accept my follow request is there anyway you can recommend me or something?[/QUOTE]

I wish there was man. They take forever to follow you though. I know you can subscribe to email notifications from this thread. I know I receive emails whenever somebody comments on this thread. Some people don't like twitter etc so they receive their updates from this thread. I normally good about updating this thread when I can so hopefully that helps.

Just noticed this: Ni No Kuni training module is up.

[quote name='TheHelix']Man I haven't played a JRPG so much since FFX came out.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. I think this is the best RPG since FFX. I couldn't wait for this to drop in price. I just had to go out and buy it after I watched IGN's review of it. It is a :ps3: exclusive so it could be added to the catalog down the road. White Knight Chronicles was available at one time and the same developer (Level 5) made this game.

bread's done
Back