The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='ddp72984']Done, and done!

How will you know when you reached your referral limit? Asking cause I might get a friend or two to help you out...

Hell, how would it work if I wanted to send out my own referrals? Can I still, despite registering my vita under yours?

Thanks again...

EDIT: tried that second link. It keeps telling me to make a new PSN ID. Did this happen to you too?[/QUOTE]

http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/register.php?opp_id=1831&marketer=sonyvita

[quote name='finsfan0210']http://www.urefer.com/sonyvita/register.php?opp_id=1831&marketer=sonyvita[/QUOTE]

That's the link I was talking about beforehand. After finishing your referral, I filled out the form (to start my own) only to be given an error:

"Unable to complete registration. Please fix errors and re-submit. Your PSN ID is the screen name you create for yourself when you register your PS Vita. This contest is open to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C 18+ who receive notification directly from Sony Computer Entertainment America addressed specifically to him/her."

So, do I have to create a new PSN name? Did you use the one you already had for your referrals? Again, sorry to be a pain...

[quote name='joeyshadows']Looks like he was saying Monday[/QUOTE]

Monday is Presidents Day so it will be Tuesday at the earliest. I hope they don't pull some stunt and post a bunch of good stuff Weds evening during the big PS event. That would just be dumb.

Hey CheapAssHustla do you remember if they mentioned adding PS Plus Subscriptions?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Monday is Presidents Day so it will be Tuesday at the earliest. I hope they don't pull some stunt and post a bunch of good stuff Weds evening during the big PS event. That would just be dumb.

Hey CheapAssHustla do you remember if they mentioned adding PS Plus Subscriptions?[/QUOTE]

They never specifically said they were going to add them, but it was a possibility. Jens mentioned that he ordered a ton of goodies. There's a small chance that Ni No Kuni and PS Plus cards will be available. Sly 4 should be in the next update. I hope I can actually buy items during this update because I bought everything up to this point minus the Pulse Elite Headset.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']They never specifically said they were going to add them, but it was a possibility. Jens mentioned that he ordered a ton of goodies. There's a small chance that Ni No Kuni and PS Plus cards will be available. Sly 4 should be in the next update. I hope I can actually buy items during this update because I bought everything up to this point minus the Pulse Elite Headset.[/QUOTE]

I dont have any bad blood among anyone here. I will beat someone to death with a dead seal that i killed by smothering it with a baby for a copy of Ni No Kuni off of RLS.

I like to think there is honor among fellow retailers, so i give fair warning that im not stabbing you in the back. Just directly in your front.

I can't wait for this update! I am getting excited to see if i can snag some of the awesome items if the update is as good as i am expecting.

-Ni No Kuni
-Sly
-Headset
-PS+
-???

I have a feeling that any of those items are going to go FAST. I hope they have a large shipment to spread around, otherwise Demon might have some competition with that dead seal fight. ;)

For those of you waiting on Ni No Kuni I suggust you go ahead and buy it now. Its such a great game. I wanted to support the developers by paying full price. Its now on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $50 (Amazon is tax free and you get the Griffy DLC). I urge you all to just go ahead and buy it. I couldn't wait. Its the 1st game in years I spent full price on without some sort of deal in place (like BB's $20GC preorder promo).

And as for Sly its also great. One of my friends bought the game and doesn't have a Vita so I got the free Vita version through the disc benefits. I love it. I'm was gonna go ahead and add another year to my Plus subscription but I'm gonna wait and see how things are going to work with the new console. If I can't play a majority of the games and DLC I've bought and got for free then I may not renew until right before my sub ends next Jan. I was debating it cuz of the get 15 months instead of 12 months deal they have until March.

[quote name='Squabbit']I can't wait for this update! I am getting excited to see if i can snag some of the awesome items if the update is as good as i am expecting.

-Ni No Kuni
-Sly
-Headset
-PS+
-???

I have a feeling that any of those items are going to go FAST. I hope they have a large shipment to spread around, otherwise Demon might have some competition with that dead seal fight. ;)[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling that Ni No Kuni and the PS+ Codes are going to be rarer than the other items as a one time only deal like AC3 was.(Still haven't opened that game yet...) Definitely snag those if you can. I almost have 6,000 points so I hope that'll be enough.

[quote name='finsfan0210']For those of you waiting on Ni No Kuni I suggust you go ahead and buy it now. Its such a great game. I wanted to support the developers by paying full price. Its now on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $50 (Amazon is tax free and you get the Griffy DLC). I urge you all to just go ahead and buy it. I couldn't wait. Its the 1st game in years I spent full price on without some sort of deal in place (like BB's $20GC preorder promo).

And as for Sly its also great. One of my friends bought the game and doesn't have a Vita so I got the free Vita version through the disc benefits. I love it. I'm was gonna go ahead and add another year to my Plus subscription but I'm gonna wait and see how things are going to work with the new console. If I can't play a majority of the games and DLC I've bought and got for free then I may not renew until right before my sub ends next Jan. I was debating it cuz of the get 15 months instead of 12 months deal they have until March.[/QUOTE]

As far as the PS+ is concerned, it's an awesome service. I can't imagine the PS4 not supporting it. I support PlayStation like crazy, but I'm definitely not going to get one out of the gate. Some people don't care about backwards compatibality, but I'm a huge fan of it. I have over 50 PS3 games that I want to get through. I recently bought another PS3 ($29 after Reward Zone Certs), and I'm loving it. There's the rumor that down the line you'll be able to stream PS3 games through Gaikai(spelling?), but who knows how that's going to work. Now if Sony is able to work that feature in with PS+ or maybe upping the price for PS+ to include that feature, they could have another awesome console on their hands. If we get the controllers through RLS during/after launch, I'll snag one just in case. ;) /end outlook of PS4.

Catlaog update coming in around an hour according to Jens.

Well scratch that he went to a meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheHelix']Catlaog update coming in around an hour according to Jens.

Well scratch that he went to a meeting.[/QUOTE]

*refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, bathroom break, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refre... crap! Stupid meeting*

[quote name='newtype06']That's pretty long for a 'quick' meeting...[/QUOTE]

It's probably regarding the PS4/I mean tomorrow's event. It could also be a meeting about the new modules, and point opportunities we're going to have down the line or something. I'm just glad the update isn't going to take place tomorrow during the event. I would've had three tabs open on my browser if that was the case, lol. Now we just wait...

It's almost 30 mins since the last tweet. I'm wondering if I should keep logging on/off every minute, or just keep hitting f5/refresh on the catalog page.

[quote name='newtype06']Jens hasn't tweeted yet, so it's probably not a full update...[/QUOTE]

I hope not. Memory cards are great, but I'm hoping for at least 1 game I can get.

[quote name='newtype06']Jens hasn't tweeted yet, so it's probably not a full update...[/QUOTE]

This is so tough to follow...I'm currently in class >_

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Portable Charger is up.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody wants that, lol. Hence the reason it's still sitting up there. I know I don't especially at that price point.

Edit: Four people bought it so far.

[quote name='Warner1281']I think Unit 13 is a restock, but not certain (could've been there the whole time and I wasn't paying attention).[/QUOTE]

It's a restock. I ordered that game a while ago. Sad that I remembered that, lol.

[quote name='newtype06']Not seeing the owners kit. Sold out?[/QUOTE]

If you already bought an item, they won't let you buy it again unless it's Twisted Metal because they had two different listings for it. One with mask, and one without the mask. None of the items previously mentioned are showing up for me because I already bought them.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']If you already bought an item, they won't let you buy it again unless it's Twisted Metal because they had two different listings for it. One with mask, and one without the mask. None of the items previously mentioned are showing up for me because I already bought them.[/QUOTE]

So that's the reason why I didn't see Vita memory cards earlier?

[quote name='newtype06']So that's the reason why I didn't see Vita memory cards earlier?[/QUOTE]

Exactly my friend. They want to give everybody a chance at getting the newer items once you hit advocate status. I'm sure everyone would hoard and flip the most valuable things on the site if they didn't put that limit in place.

bread's done
Back