The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Still nothing on my order yet.

Would you guys recommend the Playstation Move bundle? It's so cheap at 500 points and $10.00 shipping, but I don't know if it's worth getting. I'm also tempting to get the Heavy Rain Director's Cut.
Ordered it just to get ready for a PS4
That and I've been wanting a Move for months but didn't want to pay full price since very few games, Gotta find Child of Eden for cheap when I have funds to spend.

I don't want to spend anything from my paychecks to get the PS4.

Tips: $112

AMD Training: $75

Gamestop Credit: $120

Fusion Cash: $26

Total: $333

I should be good buying the PS4 but any games I get may have to come from RLS.
Lol I knew TLOU is going to hit the site soon but I still picked it up day one. (actually got it prestreet)

I end up doing this with most games i'm interested in though

Box arrived today. Very curious to see how this headset works.

Would it be best to get the Move set and some more games or wait for an update and do it then?

I hope there are some good deals on the Vita system this year. A nice holdover until I can afford a PS4.

I am pretty sure the amd training site is only for people that sell computer products.  I am pretty sure i tried (gamestop) and they wouldnt let me make an account.  

If i am wrong, correct me and i will go make an account!!  I hear they have some absolutely insane deals on there

I am pretty sure the amd training site is only for people that sell computer products. I am pretty sure i tried (gamestop) and they wouldnt let me make an account.

If i am wrong, correct me and i will go make an account!! I hear they have some absolutely insane deals on there
I currently work at Best Buy so I wouldn't see that being a problem. I'll have to check into it.

Ugh, wasn't TLOU supposed to be up over a week ago? I'm really sick of having to f5 their Twitter feeds every afternoon.
Yeah, it was supposed to be available like two weeks ago or so. I haven't heard too much from them regarding the site at all. I do remember hearing them mention how they were working on a ton of content for us. I currently have 21,000 points so I can always add to that. ;)

I went ahead and placed an order for the Playstation Move bundle, Heavy Rain Director's Cut, Smart As, Gravity Rush, and Sports Champions 2. Came out to $12 an item which isn't bad at all.

I have the feeling this may be my last order as I may be leaving Target for another company that more than likely will not be eligible for this program. It's a shame too because I still have cards with points, plus the Sony rep at my store is a nice guy. I always like pushing the Sony brand (I still have my 4GB Sony Walkman and I'm typing this on a Vaio) so it will sadden me if I wasn't able to participate anymore.

I went ahead and placed an order for the Playstation Move bundle, Heavy Rain Director's Cut, Smart As, Gravity Rush, and Sports Champions 2. Came out to $12 an item which isn't bad at all.

I have the feeling this may be my last order as I may be leaving Target for another company that more than likely will not be eligible for this program. It's a shame too because I still have cards with points, plus the Sony rep at my store is a nice guy. I always like pushing the Sony brand (I still have my 4GB Sony Walkman and I'm typing this on a Vaio) so it will sadden me if I wasn't able to participate anymore.
That sucks man. I'm almost done with college, but I would like to stay at Best Buy for a few days a week if they would let me. I love On.Playstation, and I'm always pushing the Sony Brand as well. Do you know if you could stay at Target part time? I'm currently looking for an overnight job, but haven't heard anything back yet.

Since the ExpertZone thread vanished for some reason, if anyone reading this has an EZ account, they just restocked the 4GB Kinect bundles for $75. Just picked one up.

Thanks for the MS update, looks like they are out of stock.  I kinda wanted to see what the Kinect is all about  (i was wondering what happened to the other thread too)

I hate to say it, but i think the RLS sites are the primary reason i am still hanging around retail.  The pay certainly doesn't do a whole lot but being a part of places on.playstation keep me excited about the new games coming out and knowing i will actually have a chance at playing some of the newer games rather then either shelling out more money then i make in a day at Gamestop or waiting for a year keeps me fired up.

Cage, if you can find a way to stick around the store for a shift or two a week that would almost be the best of both worlds.  A job that probably is a bit more lucrative vs losing out on the best part of working retail... SONY!! =D

CAH, did you ever get into that AMD site? 

Thanks for the MS update, looks like they are out of stock. I kinda wanted to see what the Kinect is all about (i was wondering what happened to the other thread too)

I hate to say it, but i think the RLS sites are the primary reason i am still hanging around retail. The pay certainly doesn't do a whole lot but being a part of places on.playstation keep me excited about the new games coming out and knowing i will actually have a chance at playing some of the newer games rather then either shelling out more money then i make in a day at Gamestop or waiting for a year keeps me fired up.

Cage, if you can find a way to stick around the store for a shift or two a week that would almost be the best of both worlds. A job that probably is a bit more lucrative vs losing out on the best part of working retail... SONY!! =D

I didn't get into that site. I honestly think I was apart of it a while ago, but I just stopped doing the training modules for it. I prefer Intel products. If anyone needs a referral for that, send me a PM. I think the reason that the Expertzone thread was closed down because there were so many people trying to scheme to get a part of the site. Also there were a ton of people who kept posting offers for the items that were on clearance. I remember reading through an old thread regarding Expertzone that was closed down for the same reason. I'm glad another CAG was able to snag that clearance Xbox 360. Definitely beats wasting gas attempting to find clearance systems.

onPlaystation totally blows away ExpertZone

with that said I won an enormous prize package from EZ a while back, so it was cool but random. Got a free kinect, 2 controllers, and a 320HDD

but I did also win a pulse elite from OP

onPlaystation totally blows away ExpertZone

with that said I won an enormous prize package from EZ a while back, so it was cool but random. Got a free kinect, 2 controllers, and a 320HDD

but I did also win a pulse elite from OP
Yes. I used to love EZ, but they went more social and contests. When they jacked up their prices, it became more useful for me to wait for games to drop in price. Still good deals once in awhile. OnPlaystation is great.

ExpertZone can be great if you do their Twitter Tuesday/random blog comment giveaways.  I had two years of XBLG and 960MSP sitting in my EZ forum inbox the other day, plus I've won a few games.  The rewards catalog is nowhere near as good as it was circa 2008-2011ish though.  RLS totally blows them out of the water in almost every way.

ExpertZone can be great if you do their Twitter Tuesday/random blog comment giveaways. I had two years of XBLG and 960MSP sitting in my EZ forum inbox the other day, plus I've won a few games. The rewards catalog is nowhere near as good as it was circa 2008-2011ish though. RLS totally blows them out of the water in almost every way.
Yeah back then RLS was great, it was even better way back before the 360 came out. It was more comparable to RLS then since most things were around $10. But over the years I've won a some free stuff from expertzone. It was always nice randomly winning a game I had no clue was coming. Opening my mail and getting a free copy of Black Ops or Gears of War Judgement.

But RLS this year alone has been awesome to me. Free Soul Sacrifice code, 12 months PSplus and so many crazy good deals. Going to miss it when I leave retail and my last verification runs out.

That sucks man. I'm almost done with college, but I would like to stay at Best Buy for a few days a week if they would let me. I love On.Playstation, and I'm always pushing the Sony Brand as well. Do you know if you could stay at Target part time? I'm currently looking for an overnight job, but haven't heard anything back yet.
The thing is the job is with a toy company that distributes to Target,Walmart,Toys R Us, and Kmart so I couldn't work for them. Anywhere else like a Best Buy or Gamestop would be acceptable.

Since the ExpertZone thread vanished for some reason, if anyone reading this has an EZ account, they just restocked the 4GB Kinect bundles for $75. Just picked one up.
I actually received a package for my latest order today. I used so many points and now I don't know how many I need to retain my expert status. I looked all over the screen and I can't find that information anymore.

Thanks for the MS update, looks like they are out of stock. I kinda wanted to see what the Kinect is all about (i was wondering what happened to the other thread too)

I hate to say it, but i think the RLS sites are the primary reason i am still hanging around retail. The pay certainly doesn't do a whole lot but being a part of places on.playstation keep me excited about the new games coming out and knowing i will actually have a chance at playing some of the newer games rather then either shelling out more money then i make in a day at Gamestop or waiting for a year keeps me fired up.

Cage, if you can find a way to stick around the store for a shift or two a week that would almost be the best of both worlds. A job that probably is a bit more lucrative vs losing out on the best part of working retail... SONY!! =D

It's not set in stone; in fact, when I asked my H.R. for two week's notice she freaked out and is trying everything to keep me with them. I really don't know what to do and it's stressing me out. Stay with the store for a tenth year vs. new job that may make me happier with 50% less pay and no on.Playstation.

You guys are all making me jealous with all the contest wins!!  I have been entering everything i possibly can and slipping through the cracks with all of theses RLS sites.  I am feeling lucky with the ps4 contest that Sony has right now =D  That would be worthwhile to take one of those home.

Expertzone has some good features that i like, being able to buy the points and live at a discount is really nice.  Sony just had to go and give out the free PS+ though... now that i know what that service is all about I dont think i can live without it.  I also hope that the 2 guys running Sony's RLS know what an amazing job they are doing.  

Cage, you have to do what is going to set you up down the line.  If you are not happy where you are then i dont know how many video games it takes to make it worthwhile.  Who knows, if you work for a distribution center you might be able to send off an email and stay qualified to some of these places.  It never hurts to check.

I've never won an Expertzone contest, but I did win the RLS Baseball one.  It was a signed jersey and MLB 2012 for the Vita & PS3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jens tweeted that his original TLOU order got lost in the mix and was never fulfilled. He's putting in a new order for that plus a bunch of other stuff (pink DS3 awright). Sounds like they might catalog some PS4 rewards eventually, too.

Jens tweeted that his original TLOU order got lost in the mix and was never fulfilled. He's putting in a new order for that plus a bunch of other stuff (pink DS3 awright). Sounds like they might catalog some PS4 rewards eventually, too.
O man that sucks for those of you waiting for TLOU. I'm so glad I bought it instead of waiting.

Jens posted this on Twitter today. Hopefully we'll see it soon.

"ok, I placed a huge order for the catalogue yesterday with a bunch of TLoU. Apologies for the extended wait everyone."

This has just made my day! I have never won anything before :D

"Well, well, well. Congrats!

You were randomly chosen as the winner of the July PS4 Sweepstakes. I have your information logged and will notify you as we get closer to launch with shipping information. Hang on to this email and feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Thanks for all your support and don't forget to tell your friends about On PlayStation!

Cheers,
John Casey"

You were randomly chosen as the winner of the July PS4 Sweepstakes. I have your information logged and will notify you as we get closer to launch with shipping information. Hang on to this email and feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Thanks for all your support and don't forget to tell your friends about On PlayStation!

Cheers,
John Casey"
Congrats! That's fantastic!

Cheers,
John Casey"
Nice, that's awesome!

Cheers,
John Casey"

Congrats! That's so awesome!

Awesome win.

(any way to make black text show up as white?  I had click/drag over the text to read it.  I take it he is still using the eyeball burning white theme.)

Cheers,
John Casey"
Awesome job! I just signed up today, though I won't even have a pay stub to use until the 23rd...curse bi-weekly checks!

Awesome win.

(any way to make black text show up as white? I had click/drag over the text to read it. I take it he is still using the eyeball burning white theme.)
I had some issues posting that. I am on the dark theme but the text color was black when posted, never had that happen before.

[quote name="Neoreloaded313" post="10967254" timestamp="1375919148"]

Cheers,

John Casey"
[/quote]

Nice to see he found side work after the Buy More.

Congrats!

Hopefully one of them will still update the site. Seems hopeful according to this tweet.

9495866363_5846b74764_o.png

bread's done
Back