The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Good news CAG's. I accepted a part time position at BBY so I'll try to post the updates from the Twitter feed when the catalog relaunches! Looks like I didn't miss anything though!

Good news CAG's. I accepted a part time position at BBY so I'll try to post the updates from the Twitter feed when the catalog relaunches! Looks like I didn't miss anything though!
Yeah, unfortunately there has been close to zero communication from these people for a while now. It's getting kind of annoying.

Yeah, unfortunately there has been close to zero communication from these people for a while now. It's getting kind of annoying.
Yeah I know man :(. Hopefully they let us know something soon. I'm thinking we'll see the Playstation TV, hopefully some PS4 games(Dying Light anyone?), and maybe some headsets. I'm just hoping it's brand new items since I bought almost everything right up until the auction...please don't have any more auctions. Lol

They updated the catalog page with this:

Catalogue will be back very soon. Thank you for your support and patience.

I'm guessing very soon means another 6 weeks.

I hope the site is back soon, I may not be part of this program for much longer due to my store stopping to sell games. I really want a chance to get a cheap controller before that happens.

Slowly working my way through all of the training I missed last fall, should end up with 25-30k in points when done.  We just got a PS4 so the chance for extra controllers/PS Camera/games would be nice.

So they never did update either the rewards catalog or Twitter last week...bleh.

There's a new SpongeBob training module up in the Vita section.  Also you get 3,000 bonus points and up to two entries for completing the Bloodborned module as part of the contest, even if you've already taken it before, so be sure to redo it!

The lack of live shows bums me out. They finally put up a scheduled one for April 3rd that's a digital showcase, so here's hoping that one doesn't get canceled. No MLB The Show live broadcast this year stinks, though.

They must have changed up who runs it...jens never posts anymore and the official Twitter handle hardly ever updates when there used to be weekly tweets.  Kinda peeved that it's been two weeks since the last "we'll update you this week, we promise!" tweet without any news.

There's a new contest up "Hunt Your Nightmares" - it's a Twitter contest for a copy of Bloodborne.

However, the important thing is embedded in the description of the contest:

"And yes! The catalogue is coming back very soon. Thank you all for being so patient."

I'm hoping for digital copies of stuff. They said that there will be alot of new things they have never carried before. When they have had codes they were $5 instead of $10. It would be cool if they had some cheaper merch as well. But like someone already said when they say soon its really 6 more weeks. It took them forever to relaunch a few years back and they are doing the same thing now.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new contest for Hotline Miami up. Seems like you get a few thousand bonus points for completing all three modules.

I just went to take the first quiz on Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and i hate the way it was put together.  I haven't had the chance to play this one yet and the questions they are asking are not answered in their text, the blog or even in other places.  

I don't know who has taken over the Sony RLS site, but they need some training from the old team!

/rant

P.S.  They need to get his catalog back up ASAP.  It was supposed to be back up over 3 months ago, not to mention the lackluster Auction that was intentionally dragged out!!

Edit: apparently whoever put the Devolver quiz together doesn't know the difference between a CFO and a CEO.  Got that question wrong >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
This new media team running the On.Playstation program is terrible. Today they tweeted an impromptu contest for copies of the Slenderman game coming out tomorrow and they sent the winners their codes using their normal twitter feed. In front of everyone.  :wall:

This new media team running the On.Playstation program is terrible. Today they tweeted an impromptu contest for copies of the Slenderman game coming out tomorrow and they sent the winners their codes using their normal twitter feed. In front of everyone. :wall:
Set sail for fail, lol. I saw that as well. I was certain they were going to update the catalog today...Ugh. The struggle continues.

I got an e-mail saying I won one as well.  I can definitely use the PS3.  I thought 3 of us winning was kind of odd, so I looked at the rules.  Apparently there's going to be 45 winners!!

Is it sad that I didn't even bother looking right away and new it was a joke since you said you got LBP3 and Watch Dogs, and not Bloodborne? Lol

looks like they have updated the site and are rolling out access based on employer.

Welcome to the new On PlayStation site. We are very excited to show you what we have been quietly working on this past year.

Your user group is in queue for access, which will start on:

• Thu Apr-2:      GameStop
  • Wed Apr-8:     BestBuy
  • Wed Apr-15:   Everyone Else!
We have a ton of new stuff for the catalogue and we will wait to release all of the new items until everyone has access on April 15.

If you experience any bumps in the road, let us know so we can fix them as soon as possible.

We made this site with you in mind and we look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks for your patience and your continued support!

Welcome to On PlayStation.

Guess I'm in the Everyone Else bracket.  Hopefully they get that catalog back up.  Wasnt there an April live stream for something?

bread's done
Back