The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='DemonKysho']I got an error code when i tried to redeem mine. Maybe there is a limit of how much time can be stacked.[/QUOTE]

I got an error code too but it still applied the year.

does anyone have a code to spare? I could trade something for it...I took the quiz today and have not received any email yet, just a somber 100pts haha.

[quote name='Smokingpistol']Gah anybody have an extra? I missed out yesterday and didnt get a code. Shoot Im running out so soon it really couldve helped! .\_/.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='epmacman']does anyone have a code to spare? I could trade something for it...I took the quiz today and have not received any email yet, just a somber 100pts haha.[/QUOTE]

They fixed the glitch yesterday around 1 PM EST so its dead. Also I doubt any of us who got one would trade it away. I assume we all used ours to make sure they were not deactivated after the glitch was fixed. The only thing I can suggest is to send them an email through the contact info on the bottom of the site or tweet Onplaystation or jens. Although its safe to bet you are outta luck.

Anyways this is the 2nd time time they have had a glitch with a Gamestop specific promo ( the 1st being when we got Papo & Yo ). My guess is they won't make these mistakes in the future. That was a $50 mistake per user who completed that module.

Also did they mention on twitter if they are gonna be getting Soul Sacrifice shortly after launch. I can't remember if they did or not.

[quote name='finsfan0210']They fixed the glitch yesterday around 1 PM EST so its dead. Also I doubt any of us who got one would trade it away. I assume we all used ours to make sure they were not deactivated after the glitch was fixed. The only thing I can suggest is to send them an email through the contact info on the bottom of the site or tweet Onplaystation or jens. Although its safe to bet you are outta luck.

Anyways this is the 2nd time time they have had a glitch with a Gamestop specific promo ( the 1st being when we got Papo & Yo ). My guess is they won't make these mistakes in the future. That was a $50 mistake per user who completed that module.

Also did they mention on twitter if they are gonna be getting Soul Sacrifice shortly after launch. I can't remember if they did or not.[/QUOTE]

^^This. We should stop the trade talk in this thread. I'm pretty sure that's what caused the thread to get locked in the first place. I'm glad I did the quiz when I first read that tweet. I redeemed my code, and my girl mentioned how cool that was.

With that being said, they shouldn't have store specific promotions like that. GS always get the exclusive items. If I remember correctly, some of the GS employees were able to snag MGS Vita a while back. I was able to get the Papo & Yo game as well. I have yet to play it.

As far as the Soul Sacrifice codes go, they're going to be sent out as soon as they're live. So possibly close to launch.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']^^This. We should stop the trade talk in this thread. I'm pretty sure that's what caused the thread to get locked in the first place. I'm glad I did the quiz when I first read that tweet. I redeemed my code, and my girl mentioned how cool that was.

With that being said, they shouldn't have store specific promotions like that. GS always get the exclusive items. If I remember correctly, some of the GS employees were able to snag MGS Vita a while back. I was able to get the Papo & Yo game as well. I have yet to play it.

As far as the Soul Sacrifice codes go, they're going to be sent out as soon as they're live. So possibly close to launch.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting on the SS demo. I really wanna try it out and if I like it I'm gonna grab it as soon as its in the catalog.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm waiting on the SS demo. I really wanna try it out and if I like it I'm gonna grab it as soon as its in the catalog.[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely interested in SS. It reminds me of Ragnarok Odyssey which I can't stop playing. I recently finished chapter 3, and I'll probably play some more of it today. I highly recommend that game to anyone.

did my Playstation + module, got my code last night. I wish they would put up GOWA up again, I missed out on it and MLB. I will be in for SS though.

[quote name='newtype06']Any chance we'll see Injustice on their catalog page? @HeyPlaystation's promoting it, so I figured it's possible...[/QUOTE]

Doubt it. The only 3rd party titles we've gotten in the last year or so has been AC3 and Bioshock Infinite and I think the reasoning behing those is they both had exclusive PS3 content.

As an employee at GS, last year Sony hooked up managers and assistant managers with Free Vitas with 1 year of PS+, and downloadable copies of MGS Collection and Uncharted: GA. It seems kind of lame that they'd limit that extra year of PS+ to just us, but I'm glad to see a few of you guys were able to snag codes regardless.

In any case I'm set up on PS+ thru 2015, hopefully they offer some interesting benefits for PS4. I'm curious to see if the streaming service they're set to offer is tied to it.

(Also just downloaded the Soul Sacrifice demo, I'll let you guys know my thoughts when I get a chance to play it.)

Hey guys!
This is Elan...some of you know me as "Beard," or "@OnPlayStation."
John (Bjorn) and I have been trying to find a way to encourage more of the kind of communication you guys have going on here, so we started an On PlayStation subreddit but haven't found a good way to get folks invited. We want to keep it off the radar so that you guys have a place to communicate and hang out while still getting your thoughts and suggestions through to us. We would love it if you guys would subscribe to the sub and tell your friends to join it as well.

www [dot] reddit [dot] com/r/onplaystation

Good to see you guys on here but I won't go near reddit. Do companies really want to be associated with that audience that directly?

I wish I had a better solution for you, but I'm at work.

[quote name='Bonbonelan']Hey guys!
John (Bjorn) and I have been trying to find a way to encourage more of the kind of communication you guys have going on here, so we started an On PlayStation subreddit but haven't found a good way to get folks invited. We want to keep it off the radar so that you guys have a place to communicate and hang out while still getting your thoughts and suggestions through to us. We would love it if you guys would subscribe to the sub and tell your friends to join it as well.

www [dot] reddit [dot] com/r/onplaystation[/QUOTE]

I'd love to join but I don't have a reddit account or any idea on how to join the thread since it's locked.

I ordered LBP 2 and three bundles. Geez, the box they shipped them in is huge. It's as if I ordered two Playstation 3's ... or an ottoman.

Not that I'm complaining; it's a good box for storing stuff. But it sure took me by surprise.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Of all places, they pick Reddit? Place is full of neckbeards.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's like the PG-13 to R rated 4chan. I consider 4chan to be Nc-17.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Yea, it's like the PG-13 to R rated 4chan. I consider 4chan to be Nc-17.[/QUOTE]

Both are places I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole. It's hard enough to maintain a dwindling faith in humanity without delving into the likes of those sites.

Nice to see some effort being made to improve communication, though.

Thanks for all your replies about the subreddit--duly noted.
I'll scrap that idea and build a simple forum on a subdomain of my private website. You'll hear more from me soon.

(As to the question about the Bioshock winners, I'm waiting for the report to be delivered to me, and I should have an answer--hopefully--by the end of the day.)

[quote name='KrebStar']Both are places I wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole. It's hard enough to maintain a dwindling faith in humanity without delving into the likes of those sites.

Nice to see some effort being made to improve communication, though.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. A great thank you for reaching out to us! Can I assume you will announce the site once it's ready through your corporate twitter account for authenticity validation? (my day job involves corporate security, so I worry about those things)

[quote name='Bonbonelan']Hey guys!

www [dot] reddit [dot] com/r/onplaystation[/QUOTE]

Good to hear from ya! More interaction would be awesome. Keep up the awesome work! I think there should be polls on the forum for the possibility of new items that can be added to the catalog. Thanks for reaching out to us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its cool that he's reaching out to us but I'd prefer for our tight knit group here on CAG stay the way it is. I don't really want non CAG members (other than Bonbonelan )flooding to this thread. I like our back and forth banter here between the usual commenters.

Anyways on another note I played the Soul Sacrifice demo and I honestly didn't really like it. I'm gonna pass on this game for now. Also I'm wondering if these titles below are gonna come to the catalog in May.

Deadly Premonition The Director's Cut
LEGO Batman + Batman Movie
FEAR 3 + Orphan Movie

[quote name='finsfan0210']Its cool that he's reaching out to us but I'd prefer for our tight knit group here on CAG stay the way it is. I don't really want non CAG members (other than Bonbonelan )flooding to this thread. I like our back and forth banter here between the usual commenters.[/QUOTE]

...which is why he's building a private forum on his own website.

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']Hopefully next update I'll finally have a day off and actually get some goods:D[/QUOTE]

It won't be on my day off since I work m-f for the next few weeks, I'm just hoping they go live later in the day. If not oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
When do they usually restock?

Been ignoring the RLS for years since it seemed like they never had anything cool in stock.

Oh, also, does anyone else get a security warning when clicking on Catalog Rewards?

[quote name='Logain8955']When do they usually restock?

Been ignoring the RLS for years since it seemed like they never had anything cool in stock.

Oh, also, does anyone else get a security warning when clicking on Catalog Rewards?[/QUOTE]
Only on my phone.

[quote name='Logain8955']When do they usually restock?

Oh, also, does anyone else get a security warning when clicking on Catalog Rewards?[/QUOTE]

well make sure you sign in once a month for 6 months so you can get advocate status. A lot of the cool stuff is limited to that. They are coming up with a update shortly, follow their twitter.

Does anyone know what the Soul Sacrifice Live Chat reward is going to be? Sadly I didn't make it to that one and am just curious as to what I'm going to miss out on...

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Does anyone know what the Soul Sacrifice Live Chat reward is going to be? Sadly I didn't make it to that one and am just curious as to what I'm going to miss out on...[/QUOTE]

After the game launches they are going to email them.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Does anyone know what the Soul Sacrifice Live Chat reward is going to be? Sadly I didn't make it to that one and am just curious as to what I'm going to miss out on...[/QUOTE]

You have to sacrifice your PS3 to get Soul Sacrifice DLC

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']well make sure you sign in once a month for 6 months so you can get advocate status. A lot of the cool stuff is limited to that. They are coming up with a update shortly, follow their twitter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm following their twitter, but they haven't confirmed me yet.

So, is there like rewards limited to advocate? This stuff is pretty opaque, wish it was much clearer to use.

crossing my fingers. Im off, have 32k points, and have some extra cash. Come on something awesome, Ive missed every update since AC3.

[quote name='epmacman']so sorting by date added does not work then?[/QUOTE]

date added goes by when the item was originally listed to the catalog. like uncharted vita just came back in stock, but date added is the date it first appeared on here, back in 2012.

bread's done
Back