The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Looks like the headset's already gone, or it's an advocate item.

Picked up GoW:A, GoW Saga, Uncharted 3 and the last move sharpshooter and navigation controller.

Hopefully Soul Sacrifice pops up soon.

Weird, maybe it's still updating?

Ended up getting MLB13 as well. Would get the headset if I could see it.

Anyone know about how long it takes for them to ship? Been a good 4 years since I got anything from the RLS, so I just don't remember, haha.

[quote name='Logain8955']Weird, maybe it's still updating?

Anyone know about how long it takes for them to ship? Been a good 4 years since I got anything from the RLS, so I just don't remember, haha.[/QUOTE]

I get my games usually in 2 weeks, I live in NJ.

Thanks for the update on the catalog!

Picked up Uncharted 3 GOTY edition, Blu Ray remote, God of War Ascension, and the Helghast action figure.

[quote name='Logain8955']Looks like the headset's already gone, or it's an advocate item.

Picked up GoW:A, GoW Saga, Uncharted 3 and the last move sharpshooter and navigation controller.

Hopefully Soul Sacrifice pops up soon.[/QUOTE]

Someone else must've canceled then, because I got the last Sharpshooter at 8pm-ish.

[quote name='Logain8955']Weird, maybe it's still updating?

Anyone know about how long it takes for them to ship? Been a good 4 years since I got anything from the RLS, so I just don't remember, haha.[/QUOTE]
Headset is advocate. Still waiting on the pulse to pop up.

[quote name='epmacman']someone mentioned a monday update...any idea what time?[/QUOTE]

Here's hoping, this is like my only day off. Also, I always check their twitter status and it looks like they haven't updated a thing since March. This is the URL : https://twitter.com/SONYRLS . Hopefully it's the right one, otherwise if anyone could give the hookup that would be awesome. :applause:

[quote name='Dee Bang Bro']Here's hoping, this is like my only day off. Also, I always check their twitter status and it looks like they haven't updated a thing since March. This is the URL : https://twitter.com/SONYRLS . Hopefully it's the right one, otherwise if anyone could give the hookup that would be awesome. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's called @onPlaystation.

module for soul sacrafice chat recap is up, completing it gets you preorder dlc code

and....

@onPlayStation for 200 of the Soul Sacrifice Live Chat attendees - you will be receiving an email with a code for the full game shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ScorpioKyle']module for soul sacrafice chat recap is up, completing it gets you preorder dlc code

and....

@onPlayStation for 200 of the Soul Sacrifice Live Chat attendees - you will be receiving an email with a code for the full game shortly.[/QUOTE]

Damn thats awesome. Wonder if everyone gets it or if there was more than 200 people in the chat. I really hope I get it.

Also my DLC code doesn't work. I assume it will work once the store updates tommorrow. Did anyone else get a 2nd code with a CA next to it. Is it for Canadian accounts?

yeah they messed up, guess it was for the Canadian site but duplicated. the codes are universal so the CA code can be used outside Canada

They also said it's probably too late for the warehouse to get a shipment, so there probably won't be an update today.

Hopefully if they update it tomorrow I won't miss out on anything!

Wow, this is awesome, thanks Beard! Wonder how soon the codes will be sent out.. anyone get one yet? Hope I'm in the 200! Definitely looking forward to this game.. looks amazing :applause:

[quote name='Graviex']Wow, this is awesome, thanks Beard! Wonder how soon the codes will be sent out.. anyone get one yet? Hope I'm in the 200! Definitely looking forward to this game.. looks amazing :applause:[/QUOTE]

I hope I get one too. The game looks awesome! Jens mentioned we would receive the codes soon.

Just to throw it out there, as long as you joined the chat from the RLS banner you should get the code. After the chat they said they have codes for everyone.

Preorder codes work now. Just redeemed mine a few minutes ago. This is what you get with it.

(1) Spirits' Flamepike
(2) Spirits' Blightstone
(3) Spirits' Fulgurwood
(4)Male and female dancer costumes
(5)Japanese voice-over pack

[quote name='Logain8955']I really hope I get approved for the twitter soon, had no idea there was a chat :([/QUOTE]

You can follow @BjrnJens as well, hes usually the one that updates the website.

[quote name='newtype06']Still waiting for those codes...[/QUOTE]

"@onplaystation: Folks asking after the Soul Sacrifice attendance codes--they haven't all gone out yet. The attendance rewards will still go out."

Just got home from work.. am watching a movie and munching on B-Dubs (damn you 60 cent wing night) and decided to check RLS.

What do I find? Elite Pulse's in stock.. six left.

Thank you RLS.

[quote name='newtype06']Pls tell me there's more cards... friend would like one and I can't view it ^_^;[/QUOTE]

they're Advocate only

[quote name='newtype06']I know and I got one for my friend months ago, and now she'd like to get one for myself ^_^;[/QUOTE]

You can only order each reward once.

Nothing for me this time, although Sly was tempting.

I ended up getting PS All Star Battle since I got the family bundle that has it in the little cardboard sleeve. So upgraded, will probably give original copy to friend. Picked up an extra black controller too.

I hope some more modules go up with promos for crazy points like the last 2 months so I can build back up just have 4k right now.

The newest thing I saw for me was the Pulse headset and an Urban Camo controller. Finally picked up that elusive Pulse headset.

They really should've uploaded it on time (4PM Pacific) as promised, in my opinion, considering a lot of us can't stare on their Twitter screens for the rest of the day.

bread's done
Back