The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Meh. Doesn't look like I missed anything I don't already have. Still hoping for Move bundles, DS3 charge docks and/or keypads, and Resistance Trilogy. Bjorn is responding to tweeted-in requests, so it's worth asking if you need anything.

[quote name='newtype06']They really should've uploaded it on time (4PM Pacific) as promised, in my opinion, considering a lot of us can't stare on their Twitter screens for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice if they would have updated at 4pst as I would have been sitting on ready for it to hit. Was coming back from a pain in the backside delivery I helped out with and just checked my phone on the drive back to the store and saw the update had already started earlier than I thought it would.

I literally snagged the final 32gb card in stock but missed out on the Pulse elites again. Next time they will be MINE! But really glad to get a new vita card since my 4gb is a pain to work with always having to delete stuff off of it here lately will be nice to have plenty of room to play with!

[quote name='newtype06']They really should've uploaded it on time (4PM Pacific) as promised, in my opinion, considering a lot of us can't stare on their Twitter screens for the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

I think he was trying to beat the F5 torrent that happened the past few updates, but yeah he should've stuck to the original time or later.

Missed the controllers cause of work but I finally got PSA. I would've gotten the portable charger too but it was still in the catalog with a 0 count.

[quote name='THT']I finally got a Pulse!

Unrelated to the catalog update, anyone still waiting for a Soul Sacrifice code?[/QUOTE]

Yup, got nothing :whistle2:( Did anyone get a code?

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Yup, got nothing :whistle2:( Did anyone get a code?[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten my code either.. wonder how long they will take to get to everyone.. and was it ever confirmed how many people were in the chat? If there's only 200 codes we might not all get one and that saddens me.. :cry:

IIRC it never broke 200. Even after the chat, Elan (@onPlayStation) said they had codes for everyone before revealing what it was. Anyone who may have logged in earlier than 6:30 may be ineligible..

[quote name='THT']IIRC it never broke 200. Even after the chat, Elan (@onPlayStation) said they had codes for everyone before revealing what it was. Anyone who may have logged in earlier than 6:30 may be ineligible..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I do remember him saying that as well, which would be awesome if true! I'm really looking forward to this game. :D I'm just worried that my browser's adblockers may have made it so my presence wasn't tracked correctly, but I'm probably just paranoid

I checked the update right after I noticed Twitter updated. I snagged a White Controller (really didn't need one), but I like collecting them. I couldn't say no to 3,000 points price point. I think they were 6,000 points before. I also snagged a Portable Vita Charger. (Finally!) I think I have all of the Vita accessories I need now.

I'm still waiting on that SS code. Weird thing though. I received an email from PlayStation Network with an exclusive DLC code. Apparently it's for Spirits' Falconfeather. It allows you to teleport by the Thunder Spirits. I thought it was the SS code, but I'll definitely post when I receive my code. Shouldn't be much longer now.

Still have 17,000 since I referred my coworker, and that netted me 2,000 points. Probably wouldn't have bought that controller if it wasn't for that.

[quote name='Graviex']Yeah, I do remember him saying that as well, which would be awesome if true! I'm really looking forward to this game. :D I'm just worried that my browser's adblockers may have made it so my presence wasn't tracked correctly, but I'm probably just paranoid[/QUOTE]

I am kind of paranoid as well lol. I am worried I may have logged in too early, although it seemed the chat just started iirc. We should (hopefully) be good! :)

@CheapAssHustla: The portable Vita charger is amazing. On a full charge, it can fully charge my Vita, phone, or iPod.

Yeah please let us know what you get when it arrives!

They cost 6,000 pts, $20, and carry a $10 shipping fee. Not that bad at all, considering the regular Wireless Pulse (retails at $99.99) costs the exact same. :s

I'd say keep your eyes peeled, they've already begun ordering their next catalog update, and they have confirmed more Vita memory cards and Pulses will be ordered. Speaking of more, they also confirmed they will order more than usual. :)

I picked up 11 games recently. I kind of over did it. But I figure it's still cheaper than buying them out right. I got a few I really wanted, and a few that I just thought I'd pick up.

Twisted Metal, the new Sly Cooper, MLB the show 13, and LBP Vita. I forget what else I ordered.

Jens mentioned that the codes should arrive around an estimated 1-2 days so calm your nerves friends you guys should receive DA CODES as soon as tomorrow or even maybe as late as friday. Request may take time especially for a freebie like a full game.

so for attending the chat you got the full version of SS? I thought it was just the pre-order bonus. dang maybe I should have did that one.

[quote name='blume3']so for attending the chat you got the full version of SS? I thought it was just the pre-order bonus. dang maybe I should have did that one.[/QUOTE]

I thought that's what they meant as well. In the past, they gave out copies of Sports Champions 2, LBP bookends, and I believe consoles as well.

@blume3, I went overboard from the April 1st update. Here's a photo.

756545439.jpg

[quote name='blume3']so for attending the chat you got the full version of SS? I thought it was just the pre-order bonus. dang maybe I should have did that one.[/QUOTE]

Yes 200 random participants were selected from the attending audience. Also, not to be haste but not all may receive the codes since they said "only 200 participants" would of went more general and have said "everyone is getting a game". The pre-order bonus is no doubt free to anyone who completes the SS contest mod requirements. :)

Most of these live chats don't even get 200 participants. I can't remember how many people there were but there is a great chance to get the reward.

Lately the chats have been getting a bit more full. Maximum # I got to see on this chat was 266 people simultaneously watching (give or take if people logged in and right out) could be more. Chances are great though so most should get a copy. :]

I guess I'm tuning in to the next chat. I saw SS was for the DLC and wasnt sure if it was a game I would pick up or not. Oh well.......

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Anyone get a code yet for SS or still waiting?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting here! I really hope I get a code though.. I cancelled my preorder when I heard about this O_O

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Anyone get a code yet for SS or still waiting?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get an email, but I went under reward codes on the site and its in there for me.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']I didn't get an email, but I went under reward codes on the site and its in there for me.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you aren't seeing the preorder DLC from the contest? Because its this (Soul Sacrifice Live Chat Replay).

[quote name='finsfan0210']Are you sure you aren't seeing the preorder DLC from the contest?[/QUOTE]

Yep he was right. You will see it as the live chat reward, not the module reward.

[quote name='THT']Yep he was right. You will see it as the live chat reward, not the module reward.[/QUOTE]

Damn cuz I don't have it as of now.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']I didn't get an email, but I went under reward codes on the site and its in there for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='finsfan0210']Are you sure you aren't seeing the preorder DLC from the contest? Because its this (Soul Sacrifice Live Chat Replay).[/QUOTE]

I just checked on my RLS account. I have issued today: Soul Sacrifice Live Chat Reward Code and not the thing you listed

[quote name='finsfan0210']Are you sure you aren't seeing the preorder DLC from the contest? Because its this (Soul Sacrifice Live Chat Replay).[/QUOTE]

no, I have 3. the normal and CA DLC code and the full game reward

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']no, I have 3. the normal and CA DLC code and the full game reward[/QUOTE]

Crap. I sent a tweet asking if not everyone who was in the chat will get it. Lets see if they reply. Damn I really wanted to play that game tonight.

200 codes went out to a randomly selected group of attendees--the rest of the rewards will be distributed in the coming days. - Via Twitter

I don't understand does that mean that the rest of the attendies will get it as well. I'm so confused:wall:

Thanks! Just received my code as well. Check under your reward codes, and it'll read as this. "Soul Sacrifice Live Chat Reward Code" It's almost a 3GB download with the Japanese VoiceOver.

Thanks for the info, checked mine and apparently I was one of the ones that got the full game. I had originally planned on waiting for it to show up on the reward catalog but now I don't need to!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Thanks for the info, checked mine and apparently I was one of the ones that got the full game. I had originally planned on waiting for it to show up on the reward catalog but now I don't need to![/QUOTE]

Same here. I was ready to drop the 3,000 points for it yesterday if it popped up in the catalog, but this works out even better! Hope more CAG's receive a code as well.

Thanks for pointing that out, got myself a code. First time I've ever won anything from the chat giveaways.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Congrats to those who got it. (Even though I didn't:applause:)[/QUOTE]

You will, they said everyone else will get it, just later in the week.

Didn't get an email, but I checked under my rewards on the site and found the code waiting for me. Weird thing was that I wasn't there for the live chat. By the time I got home it was over and all I did was start up the replay for a few mins.

[quote name='batman1939']Couple of other things too, like the move heroes t-shirts.[/QUOTE]

I think they're being set aside for the auction. I won't be participating in it, but I'll definitely check out the auction to see what's available.

bread's done
Back