The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='TheHelix']Sooooo where is teh catalog update[/QUOTE]

At earliest it would be middle of next week. But 2 weeks is a safe bet. Jens stated an catalog order would be arriving in there shipping center next week. On another note I'm saving my points incase there is something I wanna try for in the upcoming auction. IF not then I'll have points for new releases the rest of the year.

[quote name='Kolma']Finally got in on this :D (working at Play N Trade)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Make sure you follow RLS on twitter to stay updated on restocks, contests, etc :)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Snagged the CAMO controller, and the 16GB Vita Memory Card. I'm wondering if anything else will go up today.[/QUOTE]

RLS tweeted 3 more items about 5 min ago so who knows

Damn this is ridiculas. Why didn't they just update the site all at once. Since they are spreading it out no one is logging out and the site is lagging like hell.

On another note I have a question. Is it worth it to wait for a Pulse elite or would the Standard Wireless headset that retails for $100 work just as well?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Damn this is ridiculas. Why didn't they just update the site all at once. Since they are spreading it out no one is logging out and the site is lagging like hell.

On another note I have a question. Is it worth it to wait for a Pulse elite or would the Standard Wireless headset that retails for $100 work just as well?[/QUOTE]

It's worth the wait, def prefer the Elite's more.

Ordered the red controller, elite headset, vita 16gb and am working on points to get soul sacrifice. :)

Just ordered soul sacrifice.

probably my best haul yet(outside of those crazy bundles they did in the past)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll wait and try to get an Elite next time. Gonna pass on SS. Wasn't impressed with the demo.

Guess the auctions are gonna start soon. They just replied to my question on twitter.

[quote name='bigant262']Its still up. Shows 44 still available.[/QUOTE]

Not for me, just showing(that is dated today)
LBP2:SE. Heavy Rain Director's Cut, and Resistance Collection
Can you link me the cart URL?
ex: Heavy rain =
javascript:addToCartClicked('GjxBijv9rZGd_VcpoPRO7A..', 'Heavy Rain Direct\'s Cut', 'has been added to your cart.');

Trying to get into the chat and it says password protected. Putting in my password to the site does nothing. I don't know why I can't get in.

[quote name='Kolma']Not for me, just showing(that is dated today)
LBP2:SE. Heavy Rain Director's Cut, and Resistance Collection
Can you link me the cart URL?
ex: Heavy rain =
javascript:addToCartClicked('GjxBijv9rZGd_VcpoPRO7A..', 'Heavy Rain Direct\'s Cut', 'has been added to your cart.');[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I just bought it before looking here again. Are you an advocate? If not, thats probably why you aren't seeing it.

[quote name='Cage017']Trying to get into the chat and it says password protected. Putting in my password to the site does nothing. I don't know why I can't get in.[/QUOTE]

TLOU is the password

[quote name='bigant262']Sorry, I just bought it before looking here again. Are you an advocate? If not, thats probably why you aren't seeing it.[/QUOTE]

What's an advocate and how do I become one?
*NVM looked it up. Need to go to site at least once a month for 6 months...

Was actually off today and forgot to log on to twitter. Went to make a 6 pack at total wine and missed the headsets. At least I snagged soul survivor and a red controller.

I was working, tried to log into the chat on my phone but kept getting error. Oh well. I was able to get what I wanted, MLB for the Vita.

Also my last order came in today. Got my 32gb card for vita, Uncharted and LBP for vita. Allstar battle royale for ps3, Red and black DS3 controller and the Elite Pulse headset

[quote name='finsfan0210']On PlayStation ‏@onPlayStation @finsfan0210 point auctions, yup. We're hoping to do one very soon

So were are you guys at with points? I'm around 37,000.[/QUOTE]

I'm at 3000 with no more quizzes to take. Hopefully they'll do another promo where you get 5k-10k for entering a contest. Passed on a few things because I want to save my points.

bread's done
Back