The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I have a problem when it comes to getting those DS3's. I had the black one from the catalog in my cart, but it wouldn't let me process the order. Does anyone have a list of everything that was added? I had an interview earlier that caused me to miss out on this restock. I wish I could've snagged that wireless keypad. Maybe it'll come back..[/QUOTE]

Could be a catalog glitch. When I went to see the update the controller count was at 0 but I refreshed and it was at 1. I think MLB 13 Vita was added but I passed.

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE BEST BUY, WHAT ABOUT THE ADVOCATE STATUZ BRAH

jk

[quote name='TheHelix']Could be a catalog glitch. When I went to see the update the controller count was at 0 but I refreshed and it was at 1. I think MLB 13 Vita was added but I passed.

HOW DARE YOU LEAVE BEST BUY, WHAT ABOUT THE ADVOCATE STATUZ BRAH

jk[/QUOTE]

Trust me, I'm going to miss that discount like crazy. I gotta pay those bills. If they let me drop down to two days a week or something, I'd stay. I don't think they would let me because I want to work at Sprint. Sprint has discounts too, just not gaming related I believe. I might stay at Best Buy for the time being if I don't hear anything after my next interview.

PS3 PlayStation® Move Bundle was recently added. No idea when but they have a couple Hundred.

It's the Move Sports Starter Bundle, no PS3 included

Advocate Status

[quote name='tokyostomp']PS3 PlayStation® Move Bundle was recently added. No idea when but they have a couple Hundred.

It's the Move Sports Starter Bundle, no PS3 included

Advocate Status[/QUOTE]

Advocate not needed, I bought it shortly after it was added and I have only been a member since February 2013.

5/29/2013 Order of PS3 PlayStation® Move Bundle - Item ID: 171

243 left...
So tempting...
Thinking about picking it up but this summer is so full of games ;-;
Been wanting a move for years (I know it doesn't have major support but LBP2 and Portal2 are enough for me)

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Looks like they added Blue DualShock 3's - at this moment there's 533. That's the most I've EVER seen them have.[/QUOTE]

And those went quick!

Did get a copy of Smart As for Vita, though.

[quote name='perfectmf1386']And those went quick!

Did get a copy of Smart As for Vita, though.[/QUOTE]

There are over 520 left. You must have ordered one before if you don't see them.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']There are over 520 left. You must have ordered one before if you don't see them.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably missing something then...

Is it only viewable to those in advocate status? I'm looking at all the items under the rewards page.

I just rejoined in March after having my account deactivated in 2010.

[quote name='perfectmf1386']I'm probably missing something then...

Is it only viewable to those in advocate status? I'm looking at all the items under the rewards page.

I just rejoined in March after having my account deactivated in 2010.[/QUOTE]

It's an advocate item.

[quote name='sasukekun']It's an advocate item.[/QUOTE]

Beat me to it.

I still think 6000 points is ridiculous for them. I still have like 5 unopened because the X buttons keep breaking on mine but I'm not buying anymore with the PS4 coming out.

[quote name='sasukekun']It's an advocate item.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, thanks a lot.

I'm assuming that the Pulse headset is an advocate status item as well?

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Beat me to it.

I still think 6000 points is ridiculous for them. I still have like 5 unopened because the X buttons keep breaking on mine but I'm not buying anymore with the PS4 coming out.[/QUOTE]

They give out points like candy though. A lot of their contest modules give 2-5k points alone. I was sitting at 20k points at one time.

[quote name='sasukekun']They give out points like candy though. A lot of their contest modules give 2-5k points alone. I was sitting at 20k points at one time.[/QUOTE]

ohapieceofcandy.png

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']Beat me to it.

I still think 6000 points is ridiculous for them. I still have like 5 unopened because the X buttons keep breaking on mine but I'm not buying anymore with the PS4 coming out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if it was 3000 I would've got one.

[quote name='sasukekun']They give out points like candy though. A lot of their contest modules give 2-5k points alone. I was sitting at 20k points at one time.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping they do some more crazy point modules again. I'm down to 1300 points and have taken every single quiz available.

So I cannot check out. When I click on submit order it justs yanks you back to the top of the page, Anyone else having this problem?
I'm having this same issue as well. Jens and Elan mentioned how they were looking that issue and other issues that are present on the site. Should be fixed in the coming days or so. Could you imagine the rage if this happened if The Last Of Us was on the site?

I'm having this same issue as well. Jens and Elan mentioned how they were looking that issue and other issues that are present on the site. Should be fixed in the coming days or so. Could you imagine the rage if this happened if The Last Of Us was on the site?
One of my controllers broke when the wife threw it across the room so I was gonna grab a Blue DS3 but I can't. I only have 2 controllers at the moment so I'm down to one. Incase you are wondering why I only have 2 its because I don't want to be stuck with a massive amount of them when the PS4 comes out since the DS3's won't be compatible.

BTW I finally figured out how to change my username and I've changed it to thedolphinsrule which had been my PSN and 360 gamertag for the last 5 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Logged on today and noticed a new shiny RLS design. Looks pretty slick.

There's also now a slot for PS4 modules, but nothing there yet. Probably get some after E3!

Has anyone else noticed that The Last of Us Sound Module is no longer available? I wanted to take the module today, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I wonder if it's one of the glitches that they're trying to fix. That reminds me, I still have to do the Live Chat module for the Last of Us.

EDIT: The modules are back, and you can place an order now! Awesome. Hopefully we'll get The Last of Us in the catalog soon!

4 new PS4 modules up today. PS4, controller, camera and Knack. The PS4 module quiz was not working for me yet though.

Went ahead and ordered the move pack.
Been wanting a camera and wand for Little Big Planet 2, and Portal 2.
Figure since PS4 supports the controller anyways, no harm no foul.

Catalog update coming soon. Not sure what's going to be added though. Stay tuned. Also two new modules are up.

Edit: The Last of Us won't be included. Bjorn is at E3 so we should expect that update within two weeks or so.

Resistance Collection and Soul Sacrifice are up! MLB The Show 13 PS3 is up.

Twisted Metal is up.

Gravity Rush.

inFamous collection.

Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition

Starhawk

Ratchet and Clank Collection

LBP Vita

Pulse Elite

God of War Saga

Killzone Trilogy

Resistance Burning Skies

All Stars Battle Royale

Vita Cradle

Journey Collector's Edition

Little Big Planet Karting

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

God of War Ascension

Heavy Rain Director's Cut

Gran Turismo 5 XL

I was going to order Uncharted 3 GOTY edition, but I haven't played it in the longest time. I'm going to let someone else grab that copy. Hope you guys/gals snagged some stuff you wanted! Nothing for me this time around.

I was really tempted by the DS3 selection but I'll only do it if they throw gold controllers on the catalog, and I want to save up for PS4 stuff and TLOU. I did get Soul Sacrifice though.

Good update. That camouflage controller looks cool. Otherwise, nothing there for me as I got everything I wanted already.

Hope Last of Us and/or Playstation Vita shows up on the next update.

can someone do me a huge favor and copy and paste the links for adding the Pulse Elites and 32gb Vita memory cards to your cart? I know they're there, but they don't display on my catalog, even though I've never ordered them

it should look something like this

javascript:page.addToCartClicked('aupAzYzZ3oh6ppeogIbRvg..',%20'God%20of%20War:%20Ascension™',%20'has%20been%20added%20to%20your%20cart.');

I just need someone to give me those links so I can actually order that stuff

can someone do me a huge favor and copy and paste the links for adding the Pulse Elites and 32gb Vita memory cards to your cart? I know they're there, but they don't display on my catalog, even though I've never ordered them

javascript:page.addToCartClicked('aupAzYzZ3oh6ppeogIbRvg..',%20'God%20of%20War:%20Ascension™',%20'has%20been%20added%20to%20your%20cart.');

They sold out already, that's why they aren't there.

I was refreshing as they updated. The controllers, Vita memory cards and headsets never showed up. I guess I'll just email RLS

I was refreshing as they updated. The controllers, Vita memory cards and headsets never showed up. I guess I'll just email RLS
Interesting. When I logged on today I saw the Vita cards, but the 32GB one said -1 in stock and the 16GB one said 0, and when I refreshed the page they were gone from the catalog. Never saw the Pulse headset, heard those sell out faster than the Vita cards. Just gotta treat these catalog updates like Black Friday, I guess, and hope you get lucky.

Honestly, if you can, follow the RLS guy on twitter and set notifications on your phone. That's what I do. When he says he's gonna be doing a catalog update, I constantly refresh.

6 new modules up today.

Best of PS Network Vol. 1 (PS3)

Watch Dogs (PS4)

Metro Last Light (PS3)

Killzone Mercenary (Vita)

Epic Mickey 2 (Vita)

Jak & Daxter Collection (Vita)

bread's done
Back