The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Waiting for the update. Hopefully I'll get a copy of TLOU. I got rid of mine already, need to pick up one for the Season Pass stuff coming out.

I got a headset, vita memory card, and 2 controllers. 

I couldnt decide which colors I wanted, but got the red controller and white controller instead of the camo one.

Incoming now apparently, same items as earlier today.

Seriously, where are the pink DS3s?  They keep confirming that they'll be available and then another update comes with no pink goodness.

Incoming now apparently, same items as earlier today.

Seriously, where are the pink DS3s? They keep confirming that they'll be available and then another update comes with no pink goodness.
That's what I want to know. The last time they were available was during the update that included PSN Classics Vol. 1. Maybe next time man.

still waiting for TLOU to hit again. Really want to pick up another copy. I had the game pre-ordered need to get it again for the season pass.

Restock at 430 PST - The Last of Us and Puppeteer confirmed.  Hopefully you guys can get in on TLoU; I'll definitely be grabbing Puppeteer since it looked great in the live chat.

Thanks for the update. I too needed Tokyostomp's link and managed to log in.

Picked up The Last Of Us, Puppeteer, and Playstation All Stars. I'm down to 990 points and I couldn't be happier.

Finally! I decided to check my phone around 8:30pm est, and I noticed that Puppeteer was available. Then I noticed that TLoU was available as well. Then I decided to grab the Move set as a backup. Still have 23,000 points so I'll be good for a while! Hope more CAG's were able to snag some rewards as well.

Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit.

I also got hit with the cant load bug yesterday, checked downforeveryone; that said the rls site was dead, so I moved on. Then my video card blew up and I was busy with that insanity all last night.

Now I check the thread and find out TLOU finally came back, the one thing I've been super looking forward to; rush in and of course it's gone.

Getting puppeteer, but man, that's frustrating.

Wow I had that not loading bug and got it to work today, I picked up the last copy of Puppeteer so that's pretty awesome.
That's truly awesome! Speaking of that game, I recently finished the Puppeteer live chat module, and received a download code via email. It's the pre-order items for the game. I don't know if it's limited or not, but I would do the module asap! Came with the soundtrack, 3 avatar items, and a dynamic theme.

I was going to hold off on ordering Puppeteer but just ordered it. Hopefully some more quizzes will pop up so can get up to 6000 points (just took the new chat that netted 550). The 2 games I'd like to get coming up on the site would be Killzone Mercenary and Beyond Two Souls

Yes it can take that long. As your email for the order states:

If you ordered an item that requires shipment, your order will be processed within 7–10 days and you should allow 4–6 weeks for delivery

I'm surprised that that Puppeteer is still available. It's been up since tuesday. I wasn't gonna pull the trigger on it yet as GTA and backlog but I caved in and got it today. 3 copies left last time I checked.

Wow, ordered Puppeteer last Tuesday, the 17th, and it just arrived today. I've never received something that quick from them. And funny enough, it still says "Processed" next to it in the order page. They are pretty bad about updating that.

Wow, ordered Puppeteer last Tuesday, the 17th, and it just arrived today. I've never received something that quick from them. And funny enough, it still says "Processed" next to it in the order page. They are pretty bad about updating that.
What area of the country do you live? I don't need specifics, just the general section. Was wondering if I'd see this before my son's birthday.

bread's done
Back