The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I'd like the camera...

Edit:
Ended up getting the camera and the controller... the points are steep but I don't mind, I have already gotten everything that I think I would want.

Last edited by a moderator:
8000 points is too much. I already have 2 controllers and the camera, but I would've gotten a spare controller but not for 8000 points - that's like 3-4 games....
I hear that, the only time I have extra points is when they throw in crazy thousands of points like with the Infinity course. Ah well, can't complain about practically free stuff

Missed the update. I hope they restock on Tearaway and DS4 before the end of the month.
I refreshed the website for about 15-20 minutes and ended up getting both the camera and the controller... So if you have time you may want to try this method. I have done this for GTA V and 16gb mem card, and a couple other things.

I bought the controller and camera without seeing guessing it. Who knows when they'll be available again? I didn't realize they were 16,000 points altogether. I have 6,000 points to use after this update. Now we just need the other colors Blue, Red to become available, and we'll be good. Does anyone know how much the DualShock 3 controllers were when they were first available? Just trying to put things into perspective.

I bought the controller and camera without seeing guessing it. Who knows when they'll be available again? I didn't realize they were 16,000 points altogether.
Yeah 16,000 is pretty expensive, but I figured Sony doesn't have any more games coming until March really, so we will probably be able to stack points on all the 3rd party released titles. I'm down to 1300ish points and all I really want to have enough points for is PS4 copies of MLB The Show 14 and Second Son. I just hope they don't start making the PS4 games 8k points. All we need though is one good 10k point survey.

I bought the controller and camera without seeing guessing it. Who knows when they'll be available again? I didn't realize they were 16,000 points altogether. I have 6,000 points to use after this update. Now we just need the other colors Blue, Red to become available, and we'll be good. Does anyone know how much the DualShock 3 controllers were when they were first available? Just trying to put things into perspective.
I don't remember the previous controllers ever being higher than 6,000 points.

Yeah 16,000 is pretty expensive, but I figured Sony doesn't have any more games coming until March really, so we will probably be able to stack points on all the 3rd party released titles. I'm down to 1300ish points and all I really want to have enough points for is PS4 copies of MLB The Show 14 and Second Son. I just hope they don't start making the PS4 games 8k points. All we need though is one good 10k point survey.
Killzone and Knack were both 3,000 points so I doubt you have to worry about them jacking them up to 8,000 but I would hate that if it were the case because I'm running low on points now lol

I don't remember the previous controllers ever being higher than 6,000 points.

Killzone and Knack were both 3,000 points so I doubt you have to worry about them jacking them up to 8,000 but I would hate that if it were the case because I'm running low on points now lol
I was going to mention that so I'm glad you mentioned it. I think the lowest the lowest the DS3 was 3,000 points for the Blue One. I could be wrong though. I'm going to put my points towards Second Son, and I'm definitely not getting GT6. I still have the last one to play.

When I checked the stealth update yesterday all the DS4s were gone and I already had a PS camera. Got my KZ copy today. Not sure if I want GT6 and I already bought Tearaway from Gamestop. 

Got my copy of Knack today, but the case was completely smashed and one of the corners of it is missing.. Sad times. Don't know if its worth complaining about though..

Yeah, mine was too. But the disc is fine, as blu-rays usually are. It just sucks that my sexy blue ps4 case is all cracked and busted up
Yikes! That's not cool. So I finally took the plunge and bought a PS4. I couldn't sit there and not play Knack and Killzone Shadow Fall. It's a nice system. My dad gave me $300 towards the system for graduating college/Christmas so I'm happy about that. Now that I moved my PS3 to the office, I can test out 3D on that PlayStation monitor I bought last year. I have a feeling that the PS4 won't be available on the site for a long time just like the Vita was. The only time the Vita was available was during that auction we had earlier in the year. Happy Holidays everyone!

Ha, if that's the case, I'll return the one I bought! I think he's referring to the Play Days promotion. I won a Pulse Elite Headset! I thought that promotion was going on again with the latest e-learning. Maybe next year, lol.
Yeah I won a Pulse Elite Headset too... after buying one for myself, my brother, and a friend for presents lol

Yeah I won a Pulse Elite Headset too... after buying one for myself, my brother, and a friend for presents lol
Nice! Anything extra I get I give it to my girlfriend since she's getting into the PS3. She's currently on God do War 3. After my own heart. I almost forgot that I bought God of war Ascension for my friend a while ago.

Ha, if that's the case, I'll return the one I bought! I think he's referring to the Play Days promotion. I won a Pulse Elite Headset! I thought that promotion was going on again with the latest e-learning. Maybe next year, lol.
Interesting. I didn't even have that contest listed. Do you mind me asking what store you registered with? I registered with Gamestop.

Interesting. I didn't even have that contest listed. Do you mind me asking what store you registered with? I registered with Gamestop.
I was referring to the from last year. I don't think they're doing that promo this year. Last time around you had to finish a list of modules and you were entered to win a prize. I wish they would bring it back.

Nah, lol. They'll be available with the hefty price tag of 8,000 points. Just don't know when. Besides we can't turn this into a selling/trading thread. That's how it got closed down before. :(
I'm playing. I know they'll hit the catalog again. The thing is that I'm just kicking myself for missing it. I have the updates push to my phone through twitter. I heard my phone beep and I was too lazy to get up to check it. It was on my day off!. I was sitting at my computer reading zergnet, you know just wasting time.

Could have totally had the camera and 2nd controller right now.

I'm playing. I know they'll hit the catalog again. The thing is that I'm just kicking myself for missing it. I have the updates push to my phone through twitter. I heard my phone beep and I was too lazy to get up to check it. It was on my day off!. I was sitting at my computer reading zergnet, you know just wasting time.

Could have totally had the camera and 2nd controller right now.
I know what you mean. That does suck. Are there any co-op games available besides Knack at the moment? I know sports games are, but they don't count because that's a given.

I got word of a Sony press conference later today. It's not on the site, but could be fun to watch on Sony's main page.

BTW, I hope they have some more chats planned. Those are always fun.

I'll have to keep a lookout for that! My girl and I love Co-op games!
I highly recommend playing Lego Marvel. I personally played it on the PS4, but from what I heard there isn't much of a graphical difference on the PS3. Still the reason I bought it was because I was itching to use my PS4. Lego Marvel has a ton of collectibles and an open city that you can collect together while exploring the city. I have played Lego Harry Potter 1-4, 5-7, and LOTR and by far Lego Marvel is my favorite.

Some restocks so far:

PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (6 at the time of this post)

The Walking Dead Vita (48)

I really hope they put up Killzone Mercenary -_-

I want Knack for some reason
Knack was my favorite launch PS4 title. It gets a lot of hate but that game was actually fun and was difficult at parts, especially when you got to Very Hard mode, and it was a fun platinum trophy. It's nice to see something different in a sea of FPS.

bread's done
Back