The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Everybody should have it. Go to "Win" on the top right of the page and select "Playstation Plus".

This the third time I got a free year in less than a years time :D
They have different promo's for different retailers. I have gotten this before because I am registered with Gamestop, but other people didn't get it.

Everybody should have it. Go to "Win" on the top right of the page and select "Playstation Plus".

This the third time I got a free year in less than a years time :D
Not there for me - it must be retailer specific. I'm registered with Best Buy. Let me guess you guys are registered with GameStop?

Nothing here on my end, i am registered with Gamestop :(  Hopefully it just hasnt made it to everybody yet and it will pop up in the next couple of days.  I love my PS+!!!

Are many other people having issues with the security certificate being expired for the RLS?

Nothing here - Best Buy

Saw the eLearning for this in my recent modules on the main page and completed it but only got the points for it. No code.

Doesn't show up as an event in my wins. Only Puppeteer and Destiny as others have said.

Also I got the security certificate but ignored it and haven't had an issue since. Only real issue for me is that the On Playstation update app doesn't work anymore on my phone because of it. It wasn't useful anyway since they never post updates on it. I still have to use Twitter.

They've updated GO GO GO! PS4 controller and Killzone with a ton of other stuff!

I got one pink PS3 controller

one red PS3 controller

one 16GB Vita card

Jak and Daxter Vita

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so waiting for Killzone Mercenary and now that it's up it'll be $9 on PSN today so I'll save my points lol

Thanks for the heads up! Now, all I need is the camera.
No problem! Hope you got/get something good. I was sitting on almost 10k points for a while. But I don't know if it was posted and then quickly taken but I really want those Pulse Elites. I keep missing out on them...

I was so waiting for Killzone Mercenary and now that it's up it'll be $9 on PSN today so I'll save my points lol
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

No problem! Hope you got/get something good. I was sitting on almost 10k points for a while. But I don't know if it was posted and then quickly taken but I really want those Pulse Elites. I keep missing out on them...
Grabbed KZ and Knack. Missed them the first time. I'll finally have a good stack of games for my PS4.

Did some more quizzes and ended up getting the Vita portable charger. I was debating between that and the White DS3. I figured that charger is good for more than just my Vita, can take it out on camping trips to charge the phones. And with the 2 DS3s I ordered today, that brings me to 8 controllers total (1 red today, 1 pink today, 1 previous pink owned, 1 six axis controller, and 4 other black DS3s).

Now I just need to do more quizzes to be able to get those Pulse Elites should they happen to appear...

Overall, I've had a bit of a haul today between this and the 14 for "14 sale. In total today:

1 Pink DS3

1 Red DS3

1 16GB Vita memory card

1 Vita portable charger battery

Jak and Daxter Vita

(Happy to have received a $50 PSN card on Christmas for the stuff below)

Tales of Xilia

The Wolf Among Us season pass

Enslaved Premium Edition

Deus Ex Director's Cut

Velocity Ultra

Worms Revolution Extreme

Skimming and not really reading the first part of the post, i thought the catalog had all those games you listed. Got a bit excited there.

So far I won 3 contests from on.playstation, a PS4, year of PS+, and bunch of GTA V merchandise. I just won an Xbox One from Cheddar labs. Am I somehow extremely lucky or do not a lot of people participate in these programs?

So far I won 3 contests from on.playstation, a PS4, year of PS+, and bunch of GTA V merchandise. I just won an Xbox One from Cheddar labs. Am I somehow extremely lucky or do not a lot of people participate in these programs?
Big Congrats!!! I know i have participated in almost every contest and live chat from the RLS (and expertzone) and haven't won. You are just the averaging out my luck ;)

What else is left out there for you to win?

Is it too late to get that free year of PS+?
I was missing PS+ module but I just did it

Noticed it might be retail exclusive...
Yay for being in the minority that is Play N Trade D:

[quote name="Kolma" post="11455901" timestamp="1390105964"]Is it too late to get that free year of PS+?
I was missing PS+ module but I just did it

Noticed it might be retail exclusive...
Yay for being in the minority that is Play N Trade D:[/quote]
So far has been Meyer only. Not on my list with Gamestop access.

Congrats! Cheddar labs used to be way better. I hardly log into the site anymore. Was it a referral contest for the Xbox One? Most of my co-workers were too lazy to help me out so I'll never ask them again. Lol. I'm glad I didn't miss any new items while I was away on vacation.

Wondering if I should get Jak and Dakter for Vita (even though I don't have a Vita), Into the Nexus, or wait for Beyond: Two Souls.

Cheddar is EA's site,right? I tried to use them and they told me Target doesn't count (even though they allowed me to sign up). Haven't messed with them since.

Congrats! Cheddar labs used to be way better. I hardly log into the site anymore. Was it a referral contest for the Xbox One? Most of my co-workers were too lazy to help me out so I'll never ask them again. Lol. I'm glad I didn't miss any new items while I was away on vacation.
It was a referral contest that I never refereed anyone to. I got a few bonus contest draws from being in the top 10 the previous month.

Gran Turismo 6 is live along with other items that aren't available to me since I bought them already. Good luck! ~235 as of this post available.

Just picked up GT6 for my best friend. Here's hoping they put some more modules up or one of those crazy promotions that give you 5000-10000 points, because I'm down to 195 now.  :cry: He's so lucky I like him.

Okay then finally grabbed the last of us and also GT6.  Fell under 50k points!  What to do, lol.  Hoping the pulse elites show up sometime I really need a new headset for my pc.

bread's done
Back