The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Double shot today. My order of Into the Nexus and Jak and Daxter arrived today. In addition, I got an email from my friendly neighborhood Sony rep informing me of Wednesday's chat at 9:30 EST.

Just noticed a lot of PS3 modules have been removed. That stinks, but is to be expected I suppose.

So the On.Playstation finally pushed a notification to me! There's apparently a catalog update on 2/4/14. Haha. Has anybody had issues with this app not sending updates?

So the On.Playstation finally pushed a notification to me! There's apparently a catalog update on 2/4/14. Haha. Has anybody had issues with this app not sending updates?
Ha! Same thing happened to me. I received a bunch of the updates on my iPad. Initially I thought it was an update for yesterday, but they were outdated.

Just noticed a lot of PS3 modules have been removed. That stinks, but is to be expected I suppose.
They're probably just clearing out room for new modules. Personally, I do new modules within 1-2 days just to be on the safe side. Especially ones with codes etc.

Tonight's chat should be a lot of fun. Always great to see what Sony is up to and talk with other retail workers out of state.

Sitting at 600 points. Need to change that if I want a shot at Beyond:Two Souls.

Tonight's chat should be a lot of fun. Always great to see what Sony is up to and talk with other retail workers out of state.

Sitting at 600 points. Need to change that if I want a shot at Beyond:Two Souls.
I definitely want to check that chat out tonight, and I believe the one next week is inFamous?

Does anyone have the link to the chat tonight?  I checked the RLS website which just mentions that it's upcoming and I checked my e-mail from our Sony rep and neither have a link.  This is the first one I'll actually be able to attend in a long time.  I'd hate to miss it because of something stupid.

edit: Nevermind, I found the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Catalog updated just now. Got the notification on my phone through the mobile app. GT6, Pulse Elites, TLOU, B2S, Pink, Red and Urban Camo DS3 Controllers added among other things. I went ahead and ordered GT6 as I think its unlikely I won a copy of the game from the chat.

I didn't win GT6 either, but I'm glad I didn't miss out on anything today since I was at orientation for my new job. Still kicking it at retail on the weekends though! I received the initial notification of the restock, but my service was so terrible that I didn't bother to attempt to go online. Glad mostly everyone was able to grab some new swag.

There's been an update
From what I can see (advocate)
Gran Turismo 6

Knack

Beyond Two Souls

Killzone mercs
DS3 Pink

Jak and Daxter Collection Vita

Portable Charger

Little Big Planet Vita
DS3 White

DS3 Urban Camo

Media/Blue-Ray Disc Remote Control
New Owners Kit

Couple other Vita games though I don't know if they were there already or not

*edit just realized I'm late to the party....

Just a reminder that the Infamous: Second Son chat begins in 45 minutes.

Here's a little taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhtU_sjQzjM

Is there a way to get a shit ton of points currently? I don't feel like doing 20 trainings to hit 5K so I can wait for a headset forever...

Damn. Forgot the chat :whistle2:( What were they giving away?
I think they are giving away this statue
delsinrowe-220x.jpg

Hmm, there's a Music Unlimited contest that's already set to Closed, I never even noticed it being open when I logged in yesterday. I'm guessing it was a giveaway for 1 free year of Music Unlimited.

Hmm, there's a Music Unlimited contest that's already set to Closed, I never even noticed it being open when I logged in yesterday. I'm guessing it was a giveaway for 1 free year of Music Unlimited.
I didn't see it but I do see;

MLB®14: The Show™ Score Contest

currently open

Too bad I have no chance in hell of winning this.

I didn't see it but I do see;

MLB®14: The Show™ Score Contest

currently open

Too bad I have no chance in hell of winning this.
Look just below the Open contests for the Music Unlimited one. If you click it it just says something along the lines of "Sorry! All out!". The MLB contest is pretty cool,. though. I'm surprised we only have to guess the final score of one game from the list and not all of them or multiple games. I'm guessing a lot more than 5 people will nail the final score for the game they choose, I wonder how they'll tiebreak.

Look just below the Open contests for the Music Unlimited one. If you click it it just says something along the lines of "Sorry! All out!". The MLB contest is pretty cool,. though. I'm surprised we only have to guess the final score of one game from the list and not all of them or multiple games. I'm guessing a lot more than 5 people will nail the final score for the game they choose, I wonder how they'll tiebreak.
May be retailer specific. Not showing up for me.

I got a push notification from the RLS app that about the music unlimited.  It was for Gamestop employees and only 25 codes were available for a 60 day subscription.  

Only saw elites which lasted about an hour on the store (a new record!). Though I think that's only people so many people had trouble connecting.

Missed inFamous by a long shot. Maybe next time. It'll probably be a few weeks before I see it go up again. I'm glad I didn't miss the Gold Headsets. Maybe they'll be available soon as well.

bread's done
Back