The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I finally got the the Pulse Elites! After more than a year, I finally got them! Too bad I already purchased a set 2 months ago with a small portion of my tax return.....oh well. I guess it'll be a back up pair should anything happen to my original pair. I had the ability to purchase the Gold headset but I figured I should spend the points on the pricier item and spend 5 dollars less. Reviews online seem to slightly prefer the Pulse headset over the Gold set, but both get very high marks. The Pulse headset also appears to hold more setting profiles than the Gold set, but I may be wrong about that. I enjoy the Pulse headset very much but does anybody else have both that can compare? Does anyone prefer the Gold headset over the Pulse set? I've never tried the Gold unit, so I can't say much about a comparison.

Also managed to pick up a copy of Infamous SS and Knack, it goes against my wanting to purchase digital games only. But I figure I can hold on to these until there is a very great sale (= or

Not sure If I should pick up MLB 14 the Show on Vita...
Last baseball game I owned and played was waaaaaaaaaay back on the genesis and gameboy color.
Anyone can vouch for the Vita version being good?

Well that was easy
Hit F5 and there was 1 ps3 copy left, nabbed it

Last edited by a moderator:
My MLB 14 the Show came today that I ordered exactly a week ago.
Surprised it came in a week and not 10 business days like it normally does :D/

My MLB 14 the Show came today that I ordered exactly a week ago.
Surprised it came in a week and not 10 business days like it normally does :D/
Nice! We should see another restock in a week or so. Looking forward to grabbing a few things since I have 14,000 points to use.

EDIT: Speaking of MLB, has anyone received their copy for "viewing" the live chat?

Anyone order the Vita version of the MLB 14 The Show and receive it yet? Just curious because I would figure that I would have mine by now. Thanks.

Update:
Got my MLB 14 The Show for the Vita and wow the frame rate is really really bad. Scooping up a ground ball in the infield is a major pain in the ass. I may just set the computer to auto field for me just so I don't have to deal with it. It also bugs me that the guess pitch is the same way it was last year with all or nothing, because it's a lot harder to identify the pitch on the vita (for me at least) then on the PS3.

I wish I remembered to write down my predictions for the MLB The Show promotion, I have no idea how good I did. :(

There's a contest up!
Issue No.6 Prologue

There will be twenty-five (25) Grand Prize Winners.  Each Grand Prize Winner will receive:

• One (1) PlayStation®3 120GB refurbished system
  • One (1) copy of The Last of Us (PS3)
  • One (1) copy of MLB®14 The Show™ (PS3)
Please complete the following items and you will be entered to win:

PlayStation®Plus

SHAREfactory™

PS4 1.70 System Update Training

Creating Transistor

Sony Televisions

Watch_Dogs™ Exclusive Content

Gold Wireless Stereo Headset Review

Beard Goes Retro - It's a Trap!

Thanks! Finished it this morning. Also I haven't received my MLB game from the contest. I emailed them and updated my address beforehand. Hopefully they send it to the new address.
Last year when I won a copy of MGS Rising they sent it to my old address even though I had already updated my account with my new address weeks before. Seems to be an issue they may of not fixed.

Last year when I won a copy of MGS Rising they sent it to my old address even though I had already updated my account with my new address weeks before. Seems to be an issue they may of not fixed.
That sucks. I have my mail forwarding to my current to a PO Box. I wonder if it's there. Did you ever end up getting your copy?

That sucks. I have my mail forwarding to my current to a PO Box. I wonder if it's there. Did you ever end up getting your copy?
Yea. I contacted Elan and he sent me out another copy. A few weeks later the landlord from the previous place called me and I wound up with another copy. Gave it to my brother who's a big MGS fan.

Yea. I contacted Elan and he sent me out another copy. A few weeks later the landlord from the previous place called me and I wound up with another copy. Gave it to my brother who's a big MGS fan.
That's awesome how they worked out for you. I'm going go wait until the end of the week, and see if I get my copy then I'll contact them again.

was able to finally checkout. From what I saw they added:

MLB 14 The Show for Vita, PS3, and PS4.

Infamous SS.

Wireless Gold Headset.

Elite Pulse Headset.

Borderlands 2 for Vita.

God of War Collection for Vita.

I wish they would just assign individual pages to the store since the javascript goes kaput whenever the catalog updates. I got it to load 10 items per page once, couldn't check any other pages after that. If only I really wanted a black or white DS3 I would be set.

I wish they would just assign individual pages to the store since the javascript goes kaput whenever the catalog updates. I got it to load 10 items per page once, couldn't check any other pages after that. If only I really wanted a black or white DS3 I would be set.
There is a white DS3 up right now.

It really is discouraging that I have all these points, but can't use them on the good stuff. This seems to happen every update. I would rather him just announce them at random rather than before the store update. I feel like there's less of a chance of the site shitting itself. I'm sure people have been sitting and refreshing the catalog the past hour waiting for the update.

Finally got through!

Ordered the only two things I wanted PS4 MLB 14 and Vita Borderlands 2 - would've picked up God of War Collection but I got in on the glitch when it launched on the PSN.

Got a confirmation e-mail, check-out page is still loading. Now begins the waiting game to see if my order went through or got eaten.

Also, did anyone receive an e-mail about their MLB The Show contest entry? I'm wondering if they've contacted winners yet.

Got a confirmation email. Hopefully it went through. MLB for PS4 and Vita. Borderlands and GoW for Vita as well. Decided not to get the Gold Headset, already have the Pulse elites which are amazing.

Had my GF Log in and buy stuff for me since I was working.

I told her MLB so she ordered PS4 AND Vita, lol.

I wanted PS4 only. Oh well.

She also threw in Borderlands 2 Vita for some reason.

All on my card..

All on my card..
#TokyoStomped?

Anyways, I got :vita: BL2 and :ps4: MLBeard so I'm happy despite having to be at work and sit in traffic. I'll eventually get the Gold headset.

All on my card..
Same here. She couldn't get the order to go through initially so I thought the items were sold out. I then logged in once the site died down. I was able to checkout with the Gold Headset, InFamous SS, God of War Vita, and BL2 Vita! I'm excited for that headset though. They stayed in stock longer because nobody was able to check out....Lol, still have 5,000 points which I'll use on The Last of Us PS4.

The site came to a crawl though. I had to use multiple browsers to finally get my order through...

Same here. She couldn't get the order to go through initially so I thought the items were sold out. I then logged in once the site died down. I was able to checkout with the Gold Headset, InFamous SS, God of War Vita, and BL2 Vita! I'm excited for that headset though. They stayed in stock longer because nobody was able to check out....Lol, still have 5,000 points which I'll use on The Last of Us PS4.

The site came to a crawl though. I had to use multiple browsers to finally get my order through...
I got the Gold last update. So much better than the Pulse Elites.

bread's done
Back