The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

This time through I went with inFAMOUS, MLB The Show for PS4, Borderlands 2 for Vita and the newest Ratchet and Clank. I had the Gold Elites in by cart but I wanted some games more. One of these days I'll look up comparisons to see if the Golds are better than my Turtle Beach X41s that I've been using and either regret not getting them or be thankful, but not today.

What do you like better with the gold headset? I actually really like my pulse elites and if an upgrade is in order i wont keep passing on the gold!!
I like that they are lighter and don't have the annoying Bass/Impact slider.

My main gripe is that the Pulse Elites are that they are too heavy and too tight. The downside is that the Golds can only have two sound profiles at a time. There are actually a switch on the headset (1 & 2) versus the Elites multiple (5?) profiles.

*Disclaimer*

I hardly use headsets for gaming. Maybe a couple of hours a week if even that, Usually if my girl is watching some god awful CW teen vampire/witch/zombie show. It's a 2-way street. She enjoys her shows and I don't hear how the special moon ring is inhibiting the teenage vampires' ability to love while keeping him human. So if the girl really loved him she has to chose the flawed monster with feelings rather than the emotionally dead pretty boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you like better with the gold headset? I actually really like my pulse elites and if an upgrade is in order i wont keep passing on the gold!!
I'm in the same boat. I really enjoy the Pulse Elite headset so I don't really see the benefits for buying a Gold Headset. My only complaint about the Pulse Elites are the rigid headband on them that kind of hurts the top of my big head after prolonged use and the really terrible mic quality on PC for some bizarre reason (sounds perfectly fine on PS3/PS4). If I had a ton of points and money to waste I'd buy a Gold Headset just because I could, but for now I'm digging my Pulse Elite.

I was able to get my order through Woohoo!

I got mlb, borderlands, and pulse headset, I do have the golds but wanted to use these for either my ps4 or ps3 depending on which one I like better for the ps4 and the other ill use for ps3.

Got my copy of MLB 14 PS4 and Borderlands 2 Vita today. That's the fastest I've ever received something from them - only 7 days from when I purchased.

Got my copy of MLB 14 PS4 and Borderlands 2 Vita today. That's the fastest I've ever received something from them - only 7 days from when I purchased.
I got what I thought was my MLB 14 for the ps4 but it was in a large box. Seems someone made a mistake and sent the gold headset instead of my game. Packing label even said MLB 14.......it was fast though

I got what I thought was my MLB 14 for the ps4 but it was in a large box. Seems someone made a mistake and sent the gold headset instead of my game. Packing label even said MLB 14.......it was fast though
That's the first time I heard of something like that happening. Just checked my tracking number, and my stuff should be here today. Pretty excited!

That's the first time I heard of something like that happening. Just checked my tracking number, and my stuff should be here today. Pretty excited!
I can't believe you have a tracking number as I don't yet. I still hold out that I will get it this week, if not tomorrow as I usually don't get a tracking number before I get the product.

I can't believe you have a tracking number as I don't yet. I still hold out that I will get it this week, if not tomorrow as I usually don't get a tracking number before I get the product.
It's really random like I received the tracking number the day that it was scheduled for delivery. I used to receive it earlier, but I'm not complaining.

There's a new contest up for Sharefactory. Grand prize is a Vita, a year of plus, and a bag, although it doesn't specify if it's a 1st or 2nd gen Vita. 

Nice to see some contests are going on. Still nothing on the MLB chat. Maybe we'll get some epic beards at E3?

Read this morning that there are plans for a Ratchet and Clank collection for Vita. Hope to see it in the catalog.

Anyone not able to login today? I'm getting this message (The system could not sign you in, please try again or contact customer service at [email protected])
It's fine for me. I just logged in sing Internet explorer. Maybe try a different browser?

Just opened my MLB Prize Package, and they sent me the PS4 copy! I'll actually play it now. I don't know what happened, but I'm not going to complain!
Hey piece of autographed memorabilia did you get?

It's fine for me. I just logged in sing Internet explorer. Maybe try a different browser?

Hey piece of autographed memorabilia did you get?
Not sure. They just mentioned it was a signed NBA Jersey. I'm hoping it's the Durant one. Would be cool if it was all three though. I'll post pictures of it when it arrives though. :)

EDIT: I'm talking about two different contests. I was supposed to get MLB The Show 14 for PS3, but they sent me the PS4 version instead. The Live Chat contest. I won't one of the signed jerseys from the @HeyPlaystation this past Wednesday. Sorry about the confusion.

Is PSN working for you guys? I wanted to download American Hustle since it's 99 cents this week and I was stuck on the loading screen yesterday.

I'm trying to decide if I want the Gold headset - I have the Pulse Elites currently. Are the Golds more comfortable at all and do they have better battery life?

They added the Borderland Vita bundle for $145 and PS4 for $345 - If you've got 15,000 or 20,000 points respectively.
I have both! Lol, I would get them but I don't need them. :( Lol, I did screenshot the page though because I didn't think it would happen. Shocked that I can order Borderlands 2 Vita even though I scooped it up last time. What else is available?

Thanks for the information on the catalog update. I got a MLB for PS4(despite being flat broke). I noticed something weird though, I already bought Borderlands last update and yet it not only shows up in my catalog again but the shopping cart button is there as well as if I could order it again. I have no reason to do that but I just thought that was weird.

355 flat for a brand new PS4 doesn't sound too bad, especially apparently when you live in a world where they don't rain from the sky. Not to mention, i don't know what else most people are gonna save up for. That unless E3 they are gonna announce another price drop and then it would probably be this price.

Also i heard the pulses don't work on the PS4, until i googled to fact check and apparently there was an update. When it comes toward comfort, i guess i am passed that point since i wore em in. That or i am penance.

I was hoping to see watch_dogs make an apperance, but guess not. I think I am going to pass again this time around. But I am happy all of you are getting super awesome things.

Thanks for the information on the catalog update. I got a MLB for PS4(despite being flat broke). I noticed something weird though, I already bought Borderlands last update and yet it not only shows up in my catalog again but the shopping cart button is there as well as if I could order it again. I have no reason to do that but I just thought that was weird.
Noticed that too. The same the thing happened for Twisted Metal some years ago. I remember when they had to update the posting because it no longer came with the Sweet Tooth mask. Don't think I would ever need a second copy, but who knows.

Ugh, i have both the vita and the ps4 in my cart but i just cant pull the trigger and buy it >_<  20K points for a $65 dollar discount when the budget has already kept me from buying a ps4.   Hope they have a few contests where i can sneak in and try to win a system.  

That vita system is more in the price range i can afford for a splurge but the extras like the cases, screen protectors and over priced memory cards are going to add up.  Tough decisions!!!

Oof, not used to Friday updates. Oh well, I didn't have at least 6000 points for the good stuff anyways.

I got contradicted so swiftly today and all i did was support it. I sent in an email, maybe ill get my 20 bucks back. Then i will use it to purchase that hot new ip that just got released about hacking stuff and parkour.

I think it was called goat simulator.

bread's done
Back