The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Any thought on catalgue getting destiny, white ds4, or anything else?

Also what to do when all out of quizzes and not a lot of points left?

I barely managed to get one of these codes, pretty unexpected for them to put it up, but I'm not complaining! I believe its the digital deluxe version at that @_@

I barely managed to get one of these codes, pretty unexpected for them to put it up, but I'm not complaining! I believe its the digital deluxe version at that @_@
Holy smokes. You are correct. It's the digital guardian edition. Free expansion pass and all. Wow.

Damn didn't see that it was digital deluxe otherwise I would have pulled the trigger. But yeah was a great deal, hopefully some more become available.

Got in when there were still 45 left, tried to add it to my shopping cart, and got the error that I was short points.  I had just looked at my account the other day and realized I needed to get a few more quizes in to get over 3000 in case something went up and completely forgot to do it.  Ah well, I wasn't that excited to play Destiny anyway so the downloaded game would have sat on my PS4 not doing much anyway...

@onPlayStation · 2m

Ok…I put a few Destiny codes in the catalogue. They are full games codes. Let the madness commence!
Edit: 3000 points, $5, currently 29 left.
That was an absolutely epic drop, thanks for sharing!! I will stalk the catalog and hope that some more will show up down the line. Was too busy handing out games to a ton of other folks at work today, lots of happy customers picking up Destiny.

Kind of sucks that they're supposedly doing a promo later on to give the rest of the codes away, I would prefer them to add them to the catalog. It would just be easier...Hopefully we get some details about it later on today. If you're watching the twitter page like I am, I'm trying to nudge them to put the codes back on the catalog, lol.

Kind of sucks that they're supposedly doing a promo later on to give the rest of the codes away, I would prefer them to add them to the catalog. It would just be easier...Hopefully we get some details about it later on today. If you're watching the twitter page like I am, I'm trying to nudge them to put the codes back on the catalog, lol.
If you happen to convince them, let us know! This thread is my twitter update (someday ill break and sign up) and any heads up would be very very appreciated. Did you hear anything about what kind of promo they were going to do for the codes?

Usually ONPS has quarterly contests but the last real one was for ISS and that was six months ago. Sony budget cuts perhaps? Maybe that's why we got digital codes? I would've expected a white Destiny PS4 contest or something in a contest but I really can't complain. But hey if we're going digital some First Light codes would be cool though.

#WeHustle 

[quote name="Dukelived" post="12082917" timestamp="1410376423"]Any word on destiny? I keep checking but nothing[/quote]
I wouldn't hold my breath too long. Maybe 2 weeks if you are lucky.

I wouldn't hold my breath too long. Maybe 2 weeks if you are lucky.
I'll try and post any updates from them. I definitely have a problem though, lol. I keep checking every single day to see if they put the codes on the site again. In my opinion that would be much better unless they're waiting to get around 50 to put them back up on the catalog.

I'm not sure why they didn't post in advance that they were going to post them. Oh well, I'm a CAG at heart so if I don't win it or get it for $5, I won't be playing it lol. Can't stand to pay more for a game once and if it hits the catalog.

bread's done
Back