The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I was able to grab mkx awesome it included the season pass definitely glad I didn't buy it when it came out.

Also got an email couple weeks back saying I won the hotline Miami 2 sweepstake got one package last week and two more today, think this is everything since they took down the page with the old contests. Edit: had to add the picture

IMG_2542.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to grab mkx awesome it included the season pass definitely glad I didn't buy it when it came out.

Also got an email couple weeks back saying I won the hotline Miami 2 sweepstake got one package last week and two more today, think this is everything since they took down the page with the old contests. Edit: had to add the picture
IMG_2542.jpg
Wow that's awesome. I'm definitely jealous.

UGH.
1 copy of bloodborne left and I hit 3k points.
Dash to hit add to cart.... maximum reached ;-;

Whoever has it in their cart should def fail the checkout so I can get it D:

I managed to grab MKX and Axiom Verge. MKX I was sort of iffy on, but with the season pass I may keep it...

Axiom Verge is great though, very happy to not spend $20 on it :D

SITE UPDATED AGAIN, BLOODBORNE GET :D

4 LEFT

ALSO DS4 AND CAMERA

*edit camera is gone 

2 ds4s left

SITE UPDATED AGAIN, BLOODBORNE GET :D
4 LEFT

ALSO DS4 AND CAMERA

*edit camera is gone
2 ds4s left
That pisses me off. Like seriously!? They canceled my DS4 order, and then they put them back up. It sucks because once they update the site again, I won't be able to order a DS4 because it'll mention that I've reached my limit...like seriously...ugh...

Do you guys keep up with their twitter to track updates? Or do you guys just check every hour on the website?
Pretty much. Like I check quite often just to make sure. It's really bad. Lol, Twitter is nice, but the previous people at On.PlayStation had a better handle on the update notifications.

Pretty much. Like I check quite often just to make sure. It's really bad. Lol, Twitter is nice, but the previous people at On.PlayStation had a better handle on the update notifications.
Yeah last nights update had zero notification.

Also DS4's went to 6k points during it :(

So if the 10 business days length holds true I should be getting my games Wednesday or Thursday.. except I work those two days D:

Orders are still marked as Processed but even on old site they would stay processed long after getting the items.

I just looked at the tracking for my first order this month. It took them 12 days to package and ship my order then 5 days (with two days being a weekend) to get the items. Site may be better but their fulfillment is terrible, even for a site of this nature.

I gotta say, I'm surprised how in stock some of these items are for how cheap the points are. yeah they are oldish games, but still good ones.

Someone other than tokyostomp won?

Just kidding congrats man

Still haven't received my Axiom Verge code and it's been two days. Already sent an e-mail, will bother them on Twitter tomorrow. 

Too bad we can't order more than 1x of items. I would love to get some of those digital games for my buddy.
That kind of would defeat the purpose of the website if they allowed that. Technically, you would be doing your part to use the knowledge you learned about the game on the RLS site to convince your friends to buy the game.

Well, I got 2 deliveries today. One for Knack which I ordered on the 15th. And I also got Second Son and Last of Us Remastered which I ordered on the 16th. I was supposed to get The Order with SS and Last of Us but it didn't come. I just checked their website and it shows processed for the 2 and only "paid" for The Order.

Their shipping system is completely messed up.

Ordered Vita and PS4 games on 04/05.  So far, received the PS4 games from that order (9 business days later - ahead of schedule from the old setup, which took 10).  Still waiting on the Vita games.  BUT, the order did flip from 'processed' to 'shipped' on Monday, so, who knows - Maybe today or tomorrow?

Placed another order on 04/15; haven't seen that yet.

Ordered on the 16th, still nothing!
What parcel delivery service are you guys getting your packages from?

[quote name="BloodiedWraith" post="12670578" timestamp="1430440217"]I haven't and that's what I'm waiting for lol

My status still says paid next to it. I wish they would have put that up in the catalog as a digital game :([/quote]
Yeah see that's what I was afraid of. They must have put them up before they had all of the stock ready to ship out. That's why we are seeing orders from the day after arriving before those orders go out. They are trying to bundle orders together to I imagine.

I ordered a Driveclub and it's still in processing status. And no one has gotten back to me about the Axiom Verge code and it's already been 3 days. What fun. 

bread's done
Back