The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Just got my Dualshock 4 and Pulse Elites which were ordered on April 16th. Did not receive the Order and Bloodborne which were ordered the same day. The order is listed as processed, not shipped.

I ordered a Driveclub and it's still in processing status. And no one has gotten back to me about the Axiom Verge code and it's already been 3 days. What fun.
Did you check your order? For my digital code, they were actually attached when you on into My Orders

I ordered a copy of The Order and a PSVita charger on 4/16. The charger's processed and the game's just paid. Thinking it's Order specific. I also got a DS4 on 4/27 and that's been fully processed.

I have drive club and LBP3 in one order, TLOU:R and Clank pen on another. both from the 16th. both yet to arrive...
Bloodborne is an order of its own from the 27th

Both 16 orders say Processed, Bloodborne only says Paid

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Dualshock 4 and Pulse Elites which were ordered on April 16th. Did not receive the Order and Bloodborne which were ordered the same day. The order is listed as processed, not shipped.

Did you check your order? For my digital code, they were actually attached when you on into My Orders
Yeah it's supposed to be above the additional information box but there is no code as of this post.

I just got a text message on my phone with a FedEx tracking number from San Mateo, CA and I'm thinking it's my shipment of Bloodborne?

I just got a second Driveclub delivered by fedex. Only ordered one. No sign of the order or bloodborne.

got email that order with Driveclub, LBP3 and a PS3 New Owners kit shipped and tracking shows should be here today. Still no update on order with Bloodborn and the Order

Don't know if anyone realized this or not but they also put up a Ps Vita Borerlands 2 Bundle for $55. I think there were 18 left.

They also just added playstation tv. 19 left.

Already have an OLED Vita that I cherish, so even at a steal like $55 I'm not interested in replacing my Vita with the LCD version. $25 for a PlayStation TV is intriguing, though. The compatibility list in regards to first party titles is pretty pitiful, but a $25 experiment to see how it works might not be so bad. Plus I'm traveling across the country to visit my dad in a month, so perhaps I can take it with me and see if I can remote play my PS4 over there, which would be swell.

Welp, I totally missed today's update.

In brighter news. Got my orders from the 16th!
Order 1 was Drive Club and LBP3.
Order 2 was TLOU:R and Clank pen...

Clank pen is no where to be found, wasn't on shipment sheet either and I noticed on order page it only says Paid
(btw I got my items marked as shipped today with tracking numbers, ha...)

Those wondering. LBP3 is NOT day 1 edition (boo) and barcodes still get sliced (double boo)

Oh well, can't really complain :D

They mentioned last week that The Show 15 was being added today and I don't think it was. Glad they are on a schedule of updating but they continue to have communication issues. Shipping appears to be an issue too. At the least I'd like it if they didn't sell things they don't have in stock (I'm looking at you Order and Bloodborne).

I really do appreciate them, and try not to complain, but there are areas for improvement.

I'm tempted to get MLB 15 but I know I'll never play it. I think I played MLB 14 like 3 times. I love baseball and can watch it all the time, but for some reason I can't get to into the games.

I really wanna know what's going on with Bloodborne though. It's crazy no one has received their copies yet or anything about shipping.

On a side note, I received my WinItWednesday PlayStation package from their Spring Fever contest. Came with 4 shirts, an autographed soundtrack for Bastion, a bunch of Axiom Verge stickers and pins, some bookmarks, among other stuff. Also got a voucher code for every single game from the Spring Fever weeks. Really happy with that :whee:

I'm tempted to get MLB 15 but I know I'll never play it. I think I played MLB 14 like 3 times. I love baseball and can watch it all the time, but for some reason I can't get to into the games.

I really wanna know what's going on with Bloodborne though. It's crazy no one has received their copies yet or anything about shipping.

On a side note, I received my WinItWednesday PlayStation package from their Spring Fever contest. Came with 4 shirts, an autographed soundtrack for Bastion, a bunch of Axiom Verge stickers and pins, some bookmarks, among other stuff. Also got a voucher code for every single game from the Spring Fever weeks. Really happy with that :whee:
Congrats! That's awesome!

Looks like they just added hell divers code and mlb 15 for ps4
And now I get to eat my previous words. I really wish they had Shovel Knight. I blanked on picking it up when there was a PS Plus discount and just can't bring myself to buy it full price. I'll get it when it drops later.

And now I get to eat my previous words. I really wish they had Shovel Knight. I blanked on picking it up when there was a PS Plus discount and just can't bring myself to buy it full price. I'll get it when it drops later.
That was the game I was looking forward to the most from the Spring Fever and I'm really glad I won the code for it. That game is awesome, but very challenging.

Congrats! That's awesome!
Thanks, I'm surprised I've won two contests in such a short period of time - this Spring Fever bundle from @HeyPlayStation and a copy of LBP3 from the chat that one night.

Welp, I totally missed today's update.

In brighter news. Got my orders from the 16th!
Order 1 was Drive Club and LBP3.
Order 2 was TLOU:R and Clank pen...

Clank pen is no where to be found, wasn't on shipment sheet either and I noticed on order page it only says Paid
(btw I got my items marked as shipped today with tracking numbers, ha...)

Those wondering. LBP3 is NOT day 1 edition (boo) and barcodes still get sliced (double boo)

Oh well, can't really complain :D
Quick Question is Software PS4 LittleBigPlanet Disc or Digital?

Got the last bloodborne. Wanted to get the order 1886, but didnt have enough points and from what I heard from the reviews of the game, I'll just wait.

Got Driveclub today, my Helldivers code got delivered instantly this morning, and no one has responded to why I haven't received Axiom Verge for over a week. 

Its like the first batch of Bloodborne orders vanished. Before if I ordered something the status rarely changed, but the item would show up 1.5-2 weeks later usually.

[attachment=14223:Screenshot_2015-05-05-23-32-09.png]

So my order from the 16th supposedly shipped yesterday, but this is what the tracking number shows.
My email has my correct shipping address, but I definitely don't live in Willington.

attachicon.gif
Screenshot_2015-05-05-23-32-09.png

So my order from the 16th supposedly shipped yesterday, but this is what the tracking number shows.
My email has my correct shipping address, but I definitely don't live in Willington.
Hopefully they will attempt to reship it and not charge you for the items again.

I didn't get anything physical yet!

*Edit* Apartment manager had LBP hidden under a pile somewhere.

No update on my order of Bloodborne and the blanket from 4-15 but just got the camera I ordered from 4-27 today.
I wish my order from the 27th would be here already (bloodborne)
Also still waiting on my Clank Pen from the 16th

bread's done
Back