The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

How many points were the vita.
I got rid of my white OG vita to buy a PS4 (have a white Vita TV so it wasn't too hard a decision but now I want remote play in the bathroom)
It was 7,000 points. I just couldn't believe it was only $55. There was no way I was going to pass that up.

I'm interested in buying the Bastion & Titan Souls game codes (for my Vita) but when I filter games by consoles they don't appear under Playstation Vita nor Playstation 3. Are they PS4 exclusives? I can't check if they do appear under PS4 as that specific page is bugged; it shows no items while claiming "Results 1 - 9 of 9" at the bottom of the page. Has anyone already purchased either game and tried playing it on a Vita? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked for you and Bastion & Titan Souls is indeed for the PS4 when I filtered it by platform.

After searching some articles online, both games look to be crossplay/crossbuy compatible.

Ordered mine on 4/15 as well. It still shows processed on the site however I got a text message with FedEx for a tracking number for a package and when I look at the information under Purchase Order Number it says ONPSXXXXXX

Pumped that they had shovel knight up and debating on broken age. For those wondering shovel knight is cross buy

Anyone know a way to get a hold of them? I tweeted them and never got a response. 1 of the items from my 4/16 order was sent to the wrong part of my state somehow and ended up being returned to rls I assume. My driveclub still says processing.

Anyone know a way to get a hold of them? I tweeted them and never got a response. 1 of the items from my 4/16 order was sent to the wrong part of my state somehow and ended up being returned to rls I assume. My driveclub still says processing.

Tweet or email them. Like I emailed them when MKX went up, and I ordered the DS4. Then I couldn't pay for it...Still waiting on their response because the order was cancelled. I can't even order another one if they go live again..

Tweet or email them. Like I emailed them when MKX went up, and I ordered the DS4. Then I couldn't pay for it...Still waiting on their response because the order was cancelled. I can't even order another one if they go live again..
I responded to them via the email they sent me my order confirmation from. Would you happen to have a different email address?

The Order was delivered today. This was from my 4/16 order. Like always, still says processed and I'll probably get the tracking number a week later.

I ended up signing up for Fedex's delivery manager thing. They email you whenever a shipment is created for your address, and On always ships by Fedex. Only way I've gotten tracking numbers and all that, otherwise you have no idea what's coming when.

I ended up signing up for Fedex's delivery manager thing. They email you whenever a shipment is created for your address, and On always ships by Fedex. Only way I've gotten tracking numbers and all that, otherwise you have no idea what's coming when.
Wow, wish I would have known about this a long time ago. Thanks! I see now that I have 3 packages headed my way today.

Wow, wish I would have known about this a long time ago. Thanks! I see now that I have 3 packages headed my way today.
Same here! Signed up now.

*Edit

Hurray 2 shipment notifications!
one that weighs 0.1lbs coming the 15th and another that weighs 0.2lbs coming the 18th
One is the rest of my 4/16 order which is a clank pen and the other is my Blooborne from 4/27

Thanks again for the FedEx Delivery Manager suggestion!

OnPlayStation came through in the clutch. Just received an email that they're sending out my controller from that cancelled order. :)

I guess they got hammered with orders and they either didn't have enough stock or the resources to ship last month's orders out. Was hoping to have my PS TV, Vita backup charger and PS backpack for my vacation at the beginning of June but it's looking like my orders will probably arrive that same week I'm gone. Oh well.

bread's done
Back