The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I want MKX to get added again.
me too, but those types of things usually are a one and done on there..

I'm tempted for the pstv, debating if i should pull the trigger on that or save my points for another DS4 if I'm ever able to snag one of those

Last edited by a moderator:
gah had a pstv in my cart went to check out and bam limit reached
I hate when that happens. Just wanted to chime in on the PSTV. I currently have Ultimate from Time Warner Cable, 50/5. Some games have very little lag like Bloodborne, and other games like NBA 2K15 have a ton of lag. I couldn't shoot three pointers or anything. I'm using wireless and the settings are optimized. So yeah, games that don't have a lot going on should be fine. I've only tested those two games due to the little time I have between the two jobs.

I hate when that happens. Just wanted to chime in on the PSTV. I currently have Ultimate from Time Warner Cable, 50/5. Some games have very little lag like Bloodborne, and other games like NBA 2K15 have a ton of lag. I couldn't shoot three pointers or anything. I'm using wireless and the settings are optimized. So yeah, games that don't have a lot going on should be fine. I've only tested those two games due to the little time I have between the two jobs.
I have a Vita and it's pretty good for me. I wanted the TV for the bedroom. Would have liked to see how it did in there.

I have a Vita and it's pretty good for me. I wanted the TV for the bedroom. Would have liked to see how it did in there.
That's what I got it for. My router is roughly 20 feet away from my router adj the connection is really good. I was thinking about hard wiring it, but that weird require some work and time that I don't have. Lol, I'm excited to play some Vita games on it. There's barely any apps on there but I have a Roku 3 that accommodates that.

Spent 6000 points on the PS4 camera last week; as a result today I didn't have enough points for the Vita.

Bt25L.gif

gah had a pstv in my cart went to check out and bam limit reached
I snagged the last pstv :( sorry about sniping that from you. I was going back and fourth on buying it and finally grabbed the credit card and pulled the trigger. Next on the list is one of those vita systems!! I have been stockpiling games from PS+ that definitely need to get played!

Ordered the Vita earlier. Woot! Also my Camera, PS TV and MLB 15 for PS4 showed up today in the mail. Overall a good day. 

I got BloodBorne and Freedom Wars today.

Ordered BB on 04/15

Ordered FW on 05/07

Still kicking myself as Freedom Wars was part of the Flash Sale on PSN immediately after, lol.

For those who didn't get the email (or updated email) :

Hello friends, this is a quick update for our upcoming live chat on May 27. We will be starting the show at a little earlier at 12PM Pacific on twitch.tv/onplaystation as our special guest will be joining us from London.

They're going to stream a game coming out next month called

ARKHAM

KNIGHT 

!!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but this is what made me finally buy a Playstation 4 (also arriving with Batman: Arkham Knight to my doorstep next month).

Received my $55 Vita today! Couldn't be happier. I'm thinking of selling my Borderlands 2 code because I already have the game. Probably my favorite purchases from On.PlayStation.

Not yet. I only have a 16 GB card and it's already about filled up. Really hoping I see the 32 GB cards pop up on the catalog.
I know that's right. I mean they were available last year some time. I can't remember when. It would be nice if we got the 64GB cards, but since they didn't come out here, I hardly doubt we'll get them though.

'Been waiting on an order from 04/05. After several emails, finally got a reply regarding it:

That’s definitely a problem. Looks like your order was stuck in some limbo state before we went under maintenance. I've opened a ticket with our distribution center to get your items shipped out ASAP. Currently, we're undergoing a large change to our back end. As soon as everything is back online, your order will be amongst the first to leave the warehouse. We appreciate your patience.

bread's done
Back