The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Was hoping for a Batman drop but at this point I'm just hoping someone comes back. Wonder what's going on. Theories?
It would be a guessing game at this point. I want to say either there's an internal shakeup or they're getting to all the email requests etc. Like there's people on Twitter that haven't received items from back in May.

Rad. Thanks for the headsup. Wondering if there is anything I really want. Probably going to go through and do a bunch of quizzes.
They mentioned that there will be digital items and some headsets. Not sure about anything else at the moment. I'm working jobs tomorrow so I'll try to update when I can. No promises though!

Doesn't look like Batman made it up but they did have 10 of the borderland bundles.  They may be doing a rolling update.  There were 120 items and then the Vita Bundles showed up a few minutes later.  

Keep checking back, never know!

I was hoping for a more reasonably-priced PS4. The last time they had it for either $320 or $330 and a buttload of points which wasn't worth it.

The PS4 camera was added as well. Nothing for me. Anyone have an official list of what was posted so far? The Vita TV is sold out just like the Vita bundle.

Edit: If they add Batman Digital copy, I hope it comes with the Season Pass. I'd be all over that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for a more reasonably-priced PS4. The last time they had it for either $320 or $330 and a buttload of points which wasn't worth it.
I don't know how many people here who can just drop $325 on a ps4 system with a retail workers salary. For the $50 savings i would rather be able to plan for the system and just pick one up around the holidays. If they want to get the people who are enthusiastic about their products a system to play, $150-$200 is tops on what an unanticipated "splurge" would be and still be able to pay the bills (And that isn't even talking the accessories that go with the system).

There were 15 items that were added (went from 106 yesterday to 121). I think they added a couple of old school ps3 games and a few ps4 titles that are not exactly new (restocked on the Order 1886). The big ones were the PS TV for $25, and the Vita bundle for $55.

Edit: And apparently there is a limit on the # of Ratchet pens you can buy :( Tried to pick up a second one because they are so cool and it wouldn't let me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I'm debating. I posted my code on the trade forums to see what I can get there, but the season pass makes it very tempting to keep.
Oh yeah. Already sold it to my friend for $45. Thanks for the advice though. I'll have to pick up the game when it's cheap since I have the Steelbook which is fantastic!

Well crap. I missed both Games. Wanted Batman, o'well maybe they will have it again.
There are still plenty of Ultra Street Fighter IVs
Also from a non tournament player's perspective and overall someone that rarely plays street fighter, I think the bugs are fixed

Matches loaded quickly and I didn't see any glitches or issues other than my ass getting kicked online.

Thanks for the updates in this thread. Was able to snag a Vita and Batman. Hopefully they start sending in a timely manner. I still haven't received my Bloodbourne from the beginning of May.

Thanks for the updates in this thread. Was able to snag a Vita and Batman. Hopefully they start sending in a timely manner. I still haven't received my Bloodbourne from the beginning of May.
I honestly think they're going through all the catalogued orders. Like there's a ton of people who haven't received their orders yet. I've only had that issue with the DS4 from the second last update, but they took care of that.

bread's done
Back