The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

They still haven't accepted me on Twitter and we are running on close to 2 months >_<
Yea the new team is definitely not too responsive via twitter (or email for that matter). I think ONLY if they are trying to put out fires will you see some more "speedy" responses. Most recently, they responded to a tweet via DM when those Batman AK codes they gifted to people weren't working.

Sort of annoying when those random ninja catalog updates are more reliable than the scheduled ones, haha. Just update with a "running late" tweet or something would be awesome ;)

Yea the new team is definitely not too responsive via twitter (or email for that matter). I think ONLY if they are trying to put out fires will you see some more "speedy" responses. Most recently, they responded to a tweet via DM when those Batman AK codes they gifted to people weren't working.

Sort of annoying when those random ninja catalog updates are more reliable than the scheduled ones, haha. Just update with a "running late" tweet or something would be awesome ;)
The only thing I see on Twitter now are people trying to get info on a GameStop thing and getting no info. That tweet last week was the first public tweet in months. Wonder what's going on

The only thing I see on Twitter now are people trying to get info on a GameStop thing and getting no info. That tweet last week was the first public tweet in months. Wonder what's going on
I wish I could get it on that promotion. The two options were digital games that haven't launched yet or a PS4. I would've taken the PS4 in a heartbeat. There's no reason to buy games full price with this site or constant sales on games. Makes no sense!! I'm curious as to what's going on as well. They can hire me to be their twitter connect, lol.

I wish I could get it on that promotion. The two options were digital games that haven't launched yet or a PS4. I would've taken the PS4 in a heartbeat. There's no reason to buy games full price with this site or constant sales on games. Makes no sense!! I'm curious as to what's going on as well. They can hire me to be their twitter connect, lol.
Yeah, at this point I'll do the work for free (or points). I just don't want to see the program fall to the wayside because they are overwhelmed. Its a good community, and the best RLS I've used

PS4 Camera and 4 different DS4s uploaded onto store (No 20th Anniversary Controllers at this time. Just Blue, Glacier White, Camo and Black). No games yet unless I missed them.

Edit: Borderlands PS Vita Bundle is back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 Camera and 4 different DS4s uploaded onto store (No 20th Anniversary Controllers at this time. Just Blue, Glacier White, Camo and Black). No games yet unless I missed them.

Edit: Borderlands PS Vita Bundle is back up.
Also restock of God of War 3 Remastered and random PS3 video games (ie Hitman Trilogy)

Man I wish I wouldn't have just got a Vita a few months ago. I picked it up on Prime day when it was $150. Great deal if you don't have one already for $55. I do need an extra dual shock, but I am out of points. I need to stock up for new releases if they keep dropping day of release.

I hope they put up Taken King. I want to get it but don't want to drop $40+ for the expansion since none of my buddies are into Destiny anymore.

Missed Hyperdimension Neptunia. Had it all the way at the pay screen and it glitched out...err.

Edit: Got Disgaea 4 (Vita) I know that one is hard to find.

Missed Hyperdimension Neptunia. Had it all the way at the pay screen and it glitched out...err.

Edit: Got Disgaea 4 (Vita) I know that one is hard to find.
Missed out on both of those, dang. I tried to add DOA 5 for Vita to my cart but there was only one left and somebody beat me to it. It looks like they're still adding stuff here and there, but there hasn't been a PS4 update in a while.

I'm 0 for 2 today! I just added Silent Hill in my cart for Vita and then it turns out somebody bought it. They're adding onesie-twosies of everything. I'm hoping that "Until Dawn" hat is a teaser for what's in store, but there's no way this RLS team was smart enough to plan that out.

I'm 0 for 2 today! I just added Silent Hill in my cart for Vita and then it turns out somebody bought it. They're adding onesie-twosies of everything. I'm hoping that "Until Dawn" hat is a teaser for what's in store, but there's no way this RLS team was smart enough to plan that out.
just missed out on a hard copy of Zero Escape, so yes to all of this...

DAMN!! Was in my cart and checking out when danganronpa went *poof* no more. mrgrgr.....
I got that one..sorry. Someone snagged Dj Max Technicka Tune from my cart as well. :(

Was able to grab Akiba's Trip and Hyperdimension Neptunia! Just wish DJ Max Technicka Tune and P4G would come back.

Has anyone ever ordered a second of anything? I'm like 400 points shy, so I'd crank through the quizzes if I could order it, but wasn't sure.

Sorry if I missed anything that was posted about the mobile app but say if you get some of the quizzes wrong the first time, can you retake them as many times to try to get a perfect score to redeem the remaining points towards your profile?

Sorry if I missed anything that was posted about the mobile app but say if you get some of the quizzes wrong the first time, can you retake them as many times to try to get a perfect score to redeem the remaining points towards your profile?
You can retry twice after the first test. BUT if you force quit the app before you answer the final question, you won't use one of your retries

I caved and just bought the Taken King at full retail. Which means knowing my luck there will be an update tomorrow.

You're welcome folks 

I love the new site and shipping speed, but I just want to gripe that they really need to just put some transparency in their communications. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, I'm just saying if they improved one thing this is what I'd do.

I miss the days when Elan and Jens ran the site and kept us thoroughly updated throughout the week. Didn't someone by the name of Crystal was said to take over? Whatever happened to her?

I am almost out of points. Debating on rather or not I want to take any more quizzes. I have most the stuff on the site I want, or didn't already have but if they put up Metal Gear or NBA2k16 I would like to grab a copy of those, or even a restock on the Mad Max. I wish I knew a better way to tell what they are going to put up on the site.

I am almost out of points. Debating on rather or not I want to take any more quizzes. I have most the stuff on the site I want, or didn't already have but if they put up Metal Gear or NBA2k16 I would like to grab a copy of those, or even a restock on the Mad Max. I wish I knew a better way to tell what they are going to put up on the site.
Going by what they usually put it up I expect in house published exclusives and partnerships (like WB Games and games that come with the latest PS4 bundles). Based on that trend I'm predicting Taken King, Uncharted Collection, Until Dawn, and Bro Ops III. Usually the third party titles are only posted once though.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349324-destiny-the-taken-king-trade-in-for-30-target/?view=getnewpost

Easy way to get Taken King for $30. Buy copy at Best Buy (GCU) and use upgrade code. Trade copy into Target in store or lock trade in online. Going to do this in a bit. Saves 3,000 points if Destiny gets added.

Edit:I just did this. Picked up my copies and redeemed both codes and traded the game to Target. Then I noticed they had $9.99 game section. I found copies of Murdered Soul Suspect, Trials Fusion, and Batman Wii U and Minecraft Vita.

Did the Black Cops 3 quiz get taken down I couldn't find it last night when I sorted by mostly recent. If so I'll just blame The Pope.

bread's done
Back