The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I'm glad I've been banking my points and buying one game every so often cause I splurged, got a blue DS4, Uncharted and Until Dawn. I do hope Shovel Knight comes back since I had the chance to get it the time it went up but didn't.
Same boat...I didn't have enough points at the time. Fingers crossed though.

[quote name="CheapAssHustla" post="12962910" timestamp="1444528240"]I know that feeling. I picked up Axiom Verge as well. Never got around to finishing that game...CAG problems.[/quote]
Man I didn't put Axiom Verge down until I was done. I played it at last year's PSX and fell in love, but believe me I have a dangerous backlog.

I really dig that they're offering the Uncharted Collection as a digital title. Here's hoping they continue offering games digitally instead of in a retail package. Not sure why Until Dawn isn't available digitally, but oh well.

Just a heads up, It is the Collector's Edition of the Taken King.
Dagnabbit. and here I got in hurry, grabbed it at BB with the GCU, and traded in the disc at Target. Still, Taken King for $18+$30 (store credit, which i converted into a) starbucks card is hard to argue...

Dagnabbit. and here I got in hurry, grabbed it at BB with the GCU, and traded in the disc at Target. Still, Taken King for $18+$30 (store credit, which i converted into a) starbucks card is hard to argue...
That's what I did. I'll save the points. I mean last year I got the digital guardian edition for free from doing that E-Learning. Can't complain.

I was out of space on my ps4. Deleted some games. Now I'm getting close to capacity again. Better invest in a bigger hard drive.

Anybody else's Destiny taking a long time to download? I never have problems with download speeds but I started the download last night and it is still going this morning.

[quote name="R3DH3R0" post="12968344" timestamp="1444836728"]Does the taken king code come with the destiny game as well?[/quote]
Yes, it's the full package including all Destiny content to date.

My download was only 18gb. Is that right or is the dlc something I have to actually set to download separately? Only asking because I'm not home atm.

My PS4 did not download anything after I put the Destiny code in, all it said was something like "The full game is now unlocked". I am assuming my PS4 auto downloaded it and all the code did was activate the Taken content.

My PS4 did not download anything after I put the Destiny code in, all it said was something like "The full game is now unlocked". I am assuming my PS4 auto downloaded it and all the code did was activate the Taken content.
I got Destiny with the season pass for free when they gave it away with the quiz so when I bought the Taken King from them yesterday and redeemed the code I got the same message. I checked the Destiny add-ons in the store and everything shows as "purchased" with no option for installing so I'm assuming the same as you.

Quick question. Have the updates moved to every Friday around 10:30 PST or so? Because I thought they used to be on Tuesdays, but the last update happened on Friday, and honestly I've been trying to follow the update, but I'm getting confused as all hell. 

[quote name="Player707" post="12969807" timestamp="1444900380"]Quick question. Have the updates moved to every Friday around 10:30 PST or so? Because I thought they used to be on Tuesdays, but the last update happened on Friday, and honestly I've been trying to follow the update, but I'm getting confused as all hell. [/quote]
There is no consistency. Just subscribe to this thread.

Quick question. Have the updates moved to every Friday around 10:30 PST or so? Because I thought they used to be on Tuesdays, but the last update happened on Friday, and honestly I've been trying to follow the update, but I'm getting confused as all hell.
There has never been a regular time, at least for the past 3 years.

I feel bad complaining because OnPlaystation is awesome, but what really bothers me is when they added Arkham Knight codes and took them down because there was a problem with them. They said they were going to get new ones and put them up but that hasn't happened. Also, I asked them on Twitter if they had more and they said they would check but haven't posted anything about them since nor have they added any new codes. Disappointing.

Again, awesome deal and they've saved me over $500 on ps4 stuff so I don't want to complain too much... This is the best forum: it is the only way to know when they put up an update

I feel bad complaining because OnPlaystation is awesome, but what really bothers me is when they added Arkham Knight codes and took them down because there was a problem with them. They said they were going to get new ones and put them up but that hasn't happened. Also, I asked them on Twitter if they had more and they said they would check but haven't posted anything about them since nor have they added any new codes. Disappointing.

Again, awesome deal and they've saved me over $500 on ps4 stuff so I don't want to complain too much... This is the best forum: it is the only way to know when they put up an update
I know what you mean. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but it is a little annoying with the very little communication there is from the OnPlaystation team.

bread's done
Back