The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Does anyone stop to think how someone nearly has 400,000 points on the leaderboard? I just can't imagine how that's even possible. I've been using the site for nearly 5 years, and the most I've accumulated is about 30,000. 

Does anyone stop to think how someone nearly has 400,000 points on the leaderboard? I just can't imagine how that's even possible. I've been using the site for nearly 5 years, and the most I've accumulated is about 30,000.
Sony reps are able to give you redeemable codes for extra points

I am sitting on almost 80K right now with no codes (our sony rep has been MIA for at least a year and was EXTREMELY scarce prior to that).

It helps that i don't have a PS4 to spend point on, but you can accumulate them as long as you get the bonus points for completing the quizzes.

I am sitting on almost 80K right now with no codes (our sony rep has been MIA for at least a year and was EXTREMELY scarce prior to that).

It helps that i don't have a PS4 to spend point on, but you can accumulate them as long as you get the bonus points for completing the quizzes.
I wish I had that amount, lol. I'd almost instantly buy anything that was added. Like I'm thinking about grabbing that Telltale Collection, but I don't want to miss anything for the next update or so.

I would love to pick up a PS4 and go nuts with the other PS4 items in the catalog, but if they want 25K points i need to wait for the system to drop down to $200.

I just keep plugging away at the quizzes and stockpile as much as I can for that rainy day.  

I would love to pick up a PS4 and go nuts with the other PS4 items in the catalog, but if they want 25K points i need to wait for the system to drop down to $200.

I just keep plugging away at the quizzes and stockpile as much as I can for that rainy day.
I'm sure some epic bundle deal will drop during a retail holiday sale; there were some good ones last year

What do you guys think is up next in the coming weeks? So far all of my catalog predictions came to be except for Tearaway PS4 (unless I missed it). 

I'm thinking Star Wars and Bro Ops III to close out 2015

(and maybe PlayStation Experience tickets) 

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Ferbrezey" post="12988389" timestamp="1445869670"]What do you guys think is up next in the coming weeks? So far all of my catalog predictions came to be except for Tearaway PS4 (unless I missed it).

I'm thinking Star Wars and Bro Ops III to close out 2015

(and maybe PlayStation Experience tickets) [/quote]
Very hard to predict because this group hasn't been that predictable. Not to be pessimistic, but at the rate this group has been updating the catalog we may not see one until December.

Very hard to predict because this group hasn't been that predictable. Not to be pessimistic, but at the rate this group has been updating the catalog we may not see one until December.
Its almost like a trade off, we don't know anything and its spaced out but we have gotten fast shipping and some amazing games.

Yeah, there are so many damn games coming out in November. It's been hard deciding which ones to buy because I'm afraid they'll either pop up on the catalog or will be cheaper on black friday.

There's a new promotion to win one of 5 copies of WWE 2K16, but it's mobile only. Wish they would include those of us that aced the WWE 2K16 quiz on the website, but oh well. Guess I'll cross my fingers that they put WWE 2K16 in the catalog.

There's a new promotion to tin win one of 5 copies of WWE 2K16, but it's mobile only. Wish they would include those of us that aced the WWE 2K16 quiz on the website, but oh well. Guess I'll cross my fingers that they put WWE 2K16 in the catalog.
I'm not even sure how the quiz works. Can't even find the quiz on the mobile app. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the heads up.

So I was messing around on the website and went into my activity and see "2015: Gear Store Discount Codes" listed for October 21. Defnitely not something that I did. Tried entering the code on the gear.playstation.com website for some random items and the code didn't seem to work. Anybody else seeing the same and more importantly does anyone know how to use it :p

Also I don't see the WWE 2K16 quiz on mobile either. Then again one time about a month ago I booted up the app and saw the Netflix quiz, planned on taking it later that day and it was never there again until recently. Not sure how that app works...

I think I may have connected some dots this evening.  The Sony Headset Companion app has specific presets for the following list of games: Assassins Creed Syndicate, Uncharted Collection, Destiny, Until Dawn, Batman Arkham whateverthelatestoneis, Bloodborne, and Far Cry.

Every single one of those games have also appeared on the Rewards Catalog. I know Uncharted, Until Dawn and Bloodborne are all exclusive to Sony so that explains those games, but his could be a potential hint that Assassins Creed Syndicate will be appearing on the catalog soon as well.

Or MAYBE... MAYBE... I'm really f****** bored.

So I was messing around on the website and went into my activity and see "2015: Gear Store Discount Codes" listed for October 21. Defnitely not something that I did. Tried entering the code on the gear.playstation.com website for some random items and the code didn't seem to work. Anybody else seeing the same and more importantly does anyone know how to use it :p

Also I don't see the WWE 2K16 quiz on mobile either. Then again one time about a month ago I booted up the app and saw the Netflix quiz, planned on taking it later that day and it was never there again until recently. Not sure how that app works...
Hmmmm... didn't even know about this until you mentioned it. Seems to be worth 25% off on select items. No idea what I want from the gear site though lol

What item were you able to get it to work on? I tried on a few of the lithos and art books but nothing
Tried it on the Uncharted messenger bag (just because its the first thing I saw, not buying it) and it knocked off 25%

Seems to work on the wallet and shirts too. Maybe it just doesn't work on art?

I think I may have connected some dots this evening. The Sony Headset Companion app has specific presets for the following list of games: Assassins Creed Syndicate, Uncharted Collection, Destiny, Until Dawn, Batman Arkham whateverthelatestoneis, Bloodborne, and Far Cry.

Every single one of those games have also appeared on the Rewards Catalog. I know Uncharted, Until Dawn and Bloodborne are all exclusive to Sony so that explains those games, but his could be a potential hint that Assassins Creed Syndicate will be appearing on the catalog soon as well.

Or MAYBE... MAYBE... I'm really f****** bored.
Sony are the Templars confirmed

Has anyone heard word on the Canadian site? It's been down for a long time with a message saying it will re-launch soon but it has been that way for awhile.

Any news on ETA?  Thanks!

Do you guys think they'll actually put black ops 3 on the catalog? I'm getting it regardless but I'd be sad to see it go up after I purchase it. Especially if it's the digital deluxe edition.

That is one thing that Sony RLS does REALLY well.  They always seem to have the delux versions on the catalog.  I know it is easy to get caught up in the negative things on there but i have to give them props for putting some awesome game bundles up!!

Has anyone heard word on the Canadian site? It's been down for a long time with a message saying it will re-launch soon but it has been that way for awhile.

Any news on ETA? Thanks!
Oh geeze, sry dude. Not sure if the same crew handles Canadian site, but they are unfortunately sparse with ETA updates, so wouldn't hold your breath. I remember for US site, the last time it was being reworked, they missed the "relaunch date" by a month or two :(

Do you guys think they'll actually put black ops 3 on the catalog? I'm getting it regardless but I'd be sad to see it go up after I purchase it. Especially if it's the digital deluxe edition.
If the pattern continues yes. We've gotten every third party title that was included with a console bundle so far. When we actually get it is another thing but I can't complain. Free is free.

Activision cut a deal with Sony to offer BO3 DLC first on PS4 so I wouldn't be surprised if they put up a hundred or so copies in the catalog a week or two after it launches.

bread's done
Back